Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexFisher LITE

It will run for 8-10 hours then will idle randomly and go to lobby. The bot will still be running at that point.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
It will run for 8-10 hours then will idle randomly and go to lobby. The bot will still be running at that point.
@pkingd3vil

I'm not meaning to come off rude in any way. But it doesn't really help when you just repeat yourself from a previous post.

I've never experienced this bug and you are the only person to have reported this, therefore I would need you to go into detail on what exactly is happening. From what it sounds like, you're losing your internet connection for a split second and it doesn't log you back in.

Have you tried manually logging back in and seeing what the bot does? Does it continue as if nothing happened?

Like I've said, this has not happened to me on v1.1.1, and I ran the bot for over 60 hours in the past 3 days.

Logging it back in the bot just idles and will then go back to lobby again. The bot says it is still running along with the status. Though the bot will just idle. Before this happens the bot WILL run for 8 to 10 hours. This happens once a night on a random bot out of the few I run. Both machines have this problem. Internet connection doesn't seem to be the case since other bots run fine of your same bot. Along with both different machines and different connections have this occur. Sorry. Hope this helps.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Logging it back in the bot just idles and will then go back to lobby again. The bot says it is still running along with the status. Though the bot will just idle. Before this happens the bot WILL run for 8 to 10 hours. This happens once a night on a random bot out of the few I run. Both machines have this problem. Internet connection doesn't seem to be the case since other bots run fine of your same bot. Along with both different machines and different connections have this occur. Sorry. Hope this helps.
That was a lot of help! Thanks for all of the info @pkingd3vil!

wyd

That was a lot of help! Thanks for all of the info @pkingd3vil!
There a bug here :-(

E9yw6vk.png

wyd

You posted a photo with no detail. What is the bug?
Sometimes it misclick why finding the fishing spot and so it attack on a player :-( and soon as you bank you die :-( cos it misclick on a player

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Sometimes it misclick why finding the fishing spot and so it attack on a player :-( and soon as you bank you die :-( cos it misclick on a player

I have mentioned this several times before, but it's kind of nested in this thread so I'll repeat it.

There is nothing I can do about misclicks. The mouse is handled by RuneMate. I can only tell it to interact with an object, what happens after that is out of my control.

wyd

I have mentioned this several times before, but it's kind of nested in this thread so I'll repeat it.

There is nothing I can do about misclicks. The mouse is handled by RuneMate. I can only tell it to interact with an object, what happens after that is out of my control.
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( It ok :-( @Cloud

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I have yet to have an issue at this spot. I'm also fishing lobs. do you have force menu interaction on?
Oooo good idea @vipertrek79! I forget that some people don't know about that.

@Cloud enabled functionality to turn it on in the bot's code. The next update will have that built in :)

Oooo good idea @vipertrek79! I forget that some people don't know about that.

@Cloud enabled functionality to turn it on in the bot's code. The next update will have that built in :)

Awesome :D I did however run into one bug. I've sometimes noticed at fishing guild fishing lobsters, it will bank everything, therefore you can't continue to fish lobsters, as it also banks the lobster pot :p

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Awesome :D I did however run into one bug. I've sometimes noticed at fishing guild fishing lobsters, it will bank everything, therefore you can't continue to fish lobsters, as it also banks the lobster pot :p
Add the lobster pot to your toolbelt :)