Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexFisher LITE

fish_zps61my5v2j.jpg

2x lvl85 fishers atm, wish I could add sharks to the list though!
Could you perhaps add eastern wilderness sharks (darkscape), Im dieing to see what one 'd be able to angle up from there.
Then again can't complain as is, works like a charm, even 20 hour sessions.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
fish_zps61my5v2j.jpg

2x lvl85 fishers atm, wish I could add sharks to the list though!
Could you perhaps add eastern wilderness sharks (darkscape), Im dieing to see what one 'd be able to angle up from there.
Then again can't complain as is, works like a charm, even 20 hour sessions.

Thanks for the compliment :)

About the Wilderness Sharks... sadly I don't have any plans to add it in the game anymore. The reason being is I know longer have my DS account :( Long story short... I'm never using powerbot again lol.

This is the fishing bot i use the most, since it fishes mackarel/cod/bass in catherby.
What i can report is weird movements at bank, to many clickings, resulting in a "botbehaviorwalk"
Also, in catherby, when fishing mackarel/cod/bass the bot fishes shrimps/anchivoises for 50% the time, since its also "netfishing"
would be great if you could add urns since your the only real darkscape supporting fisherbot. urns in darcscape give exp +40%, its a lot !
and maybe preset from banking, since you support darkscape, and its a risky thing walking around with 4000 bait
preset could easily result then in urn use
as i said, my favourite fisher anyway
good job

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
This is the fishing bot i use the most, since it fishes mackarel/cod/bass in catherby.
What i can report is weird movements at bank, to many clickings, resulting in a "botbehaviorwalk"
Also, in catherby, when fishing mackarel/cod/bass the bot fishes shrimps/anchivoises for 50% the time, since its also "netfishing"
would be great if you could add urns since your the only real darkscape supporting fisherbot. urns in darcscape give exp +40%, its a lot !
and maybe preset from banking, since you support darkscape, and its a risky thing walking around with 4000 bait
preset could easily result then in urn use
as i said, my favourite fisher anyway
good job

I've been taking a little break from the scene. I can fix some bugs, but I'm going to wait until I graduate Uni (end of this semester) before I start working on more bots and/or adding features to existing ones.

I do really appreciate your comment :) And I will definitely take it all into account for when I look at the source code again!

I've been taking a little break from the scene. I can fix some bugs, but I'm going to wait until I graduate Uni (end of this semester) before I start working on more bots and/or adding features to existing ones.

I do really appreciate your comment :) And I will definitely take it all into account for when I look at the source code again!
Ok good luck for Uni !
we're awaiting your glorious return then : )

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Bot works like a charm but once it receives a key token the bot just stays idle and doesn't destroy it
Key token? Can you right click on this item and send me a screenshot? Also, what would be an appropriate action for handling a key token?

Key token? Can you right click on this item and send me a screenshot? Also, what would be an appropriate action for handling a key token?
There's a GameEvent that should handle it. I think it's UNEXPECTED_ITEM_HANDLER. Is your bot coded to only fish when it only contains certain items or something?

Yea I will once I get the key token again
But it does destroy the strange rock that you get
I tried out ur woodcutting and it does the same thing I will post a screenshot once I get it

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
There's a GameEvent that should handle it. I think it's UNEXPECTED_ITEM_HANDLER. Is your bot coded to only fish when it only contains certain items or something?
Nope, I don't override the handler or anything. And it should only fish if it's within an area with the Inventory not full. Pretty simple bot honestly, nothing too crazy ;)

Yea I will once I get the key token again
But it does destroy the strange rock that you get
I tried out ur woodcutting and it does the same thing I will post a screenshot once I get it
Ooohh, I'll add for an exception for Strange Rocks, I forget those are a thing lol