Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexFisher LITE

Occasionally gets stuck on the deposit box in Draynor

I can confirm this. Tries to click out of bank instead of closing the interface first. Similar to the bug in Lumby. Are you using clicks to get out of the bank or Bank.close(), it does seem to sometimes fix itself. Also the problem with it sometimes getting stuck without a fishing spot in view is here as well.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Bank.close()

And I'll add a check for deposit box interface in next update. Lumby area is already fixed, I'll push an update for that when more bugs/features are added.

Pathing from Tzhaar city to Musa Point after a death would be very nice since it's one of the few places where you can catch tuna/lobs/swordfish.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Pathing from Tzhaar city to Musa Point after a death would be very nice since it's one of the few places where you can catch tuna/lobs/swordfish.
I'm removing Tzhaar. Not a large enough return in investing my time to finish it.

Get your fishing to 68 and go to Fishing Guild.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Thats fine, i just did those quests today anyways, Thanks! When do you expect it to be out?
I had extremely low combat stats. I'm training my combat so I can do the quests to get there. Unless you have an account I can borrow.

loved this script got 99 fishing and a pretty high strength level from barbarian fishing lobsters/swordfish ran the script for multiple 24hr+ instances

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
it was fine 1 day ago but today it was a tad broken causing the whole thing to stop
literally nothing has changed. So idk what you're expecting me to do lol.

loved this script got 99 fishing and a pretty high strength level from barbarian fishing lobsters/swordfish ran the script for multiple 24hr+ instances
Hey that's awesome man! Good to hear someone is actually enjoying the bot :D