Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexFisher LITE

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
What did the update change?
- Added Force Menu Interaction
- Removed Musa Point
- Updated GUI to enable start button only when valid selection is selected
- More efficient detection method for when player is fishing
- Modified calculations in Paint
- Anti-Ban improvements
--- Anti-Ban is now set via timer rather than RNG
--- Improved detection method of gathering environmental actors and objects

I have an odd idea for Darkscape but I'm not sure how hard it would be to code but here goes. When killed and arrive back to your fishing spot there could be a set of sayings randomly picked to say,"What was that for?" or "I'm human" or something along those lines to make the pk killers think you're human. Idk I've noticed when I ever I do this after I'm killed the pk'ers reaction is usually like,"Oh, my bad" or something like that. Then again there would have to be enough sayings to keep it random. It's just a thought. I'd like to get ya some Darkscape proggies without 50+ deaths although that might not be possible

Attachments

• Proggie.png
    Proggie.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 12
proxi updated SudoFisher with a new update entry:

SudoFisher v1.1.2 Released!

Since this version update, Lumbridge trout/salmon fishing & banking is now working flawlessly in DarkScape! :) Great work! :)
When I get some more free time, I hope to check out some of the other fishing areas currently supported, though I assume they are all likely to be working just fine. :)

As a side note... the only real issue that continues to persist is miss clicking. I've noticed this issue exists in almost every bot I've had the pleasure of using, and am assuming it is more of an issue with the RuneMate client itself, rather than with individual bots. Anyways, to keep on topic, I have noticed that this bot does have some issues with closing accidentally opened windows. More specifically, if you have a pet out (Like the baby troll for example) and the bot miss clicks to talk with it, then it appears to get stuck in this window. Most other windows that are potentially opened by accident are handled correctly, and the bot closes them just fine (Examining another player, for example). I'm not really sure if this is a client or bot specific issue, but thought I would report it here just in case.
While the most obvious solution to this problem is to simply not carry around a pet while fishing, I think that the main reason the bot is unable to close this window is because it is a window that does not have an [X] to close and requires one to press [Esc] to close. However, this is merely my theory and I am unsure of how correct that it actually is.

Well that is all I have to add. Thanks again for this great bot, and keep up the good work. :)

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Since this version update, Lumbridge trout/salmon fishing & banking is now working flawlessly in DarkScape! :) Great work! :)
When I get some more free time, I hope to check out some of the other fishing areas currently supported, though I assume they are all likely to be working just fine. :)

As a side note... the only real issue that continues to persist is miss clicking. I've noticed this issue exists in almost every bot I've had the pleasure of using, and am assuming it is more of an issue with the RuneMate client itself, rather than with individual bots. Anyways, to keep on topic, I have noticed that this bot does have some issues with closing accidentally opened windows. More specifically, if you have a pet out (Like the baby troll for example) and the bot miss clicks to talk with it, then it appears to get stuck in this window. Most other windows that are potentially opened by accident are handled correctly, and the bot closes them just fine (Examining another player, for example). I'm not really sure if this is a client or bot specific issue, but thought I would report it here just in case.
While the most obvious solution to this problem is to simply not carry around a pet while fishing, I think that the main reason the bot is unable to close this window is because it is a window that does not have an [X] to close and requires one to press [Esc] to close. However, this is merely my theory and I am unsure of how correct that it actually is.

Well that is all I have to add. Thanks again for this great bot, and keep up the good work. :)
Thank you for the in-detailed feedback! I'm very happy to hear that Lumbridge is working correctly (I was a shot in the dark and wasn't tested haha).

As for the mis-clicking issue... there really isn't much I can do about it :/
You are correct that it is client-sided and not bot related, and you are also correct that RM has an event handler to close out of windows that are generally unwanted.

Unfortunately, the only thing I can do to help with misclicks is to position the camera as appropriate as possible. And as far as the random menus that appear the most convenient thing for me to do is enable RM's built in event handler and hope for the best, the other option would be me gathering all of the unwanted menu's and continually check for them. (Not only would that be a huge pain, but I'd imagine it'd rarely be executed).

Regardless, Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad you're enjoying the bot :D

Mod Automation

Thank you for the in-detailed feedback! I'm very happy to hear that Lumbridge is working correctly (I was a shot in the dark and wasn't tested haha).

As for the mis-clicking issue... there really isn't much I can do about it :/
You are correct that it is client-sided and not bot related, and you are also correct that RM has an event handler to close out of windows that are generally unwanted.

Unfortunately, the only thing I can do to help with misclicks is to position the camera as appropriate as possible. And as far as the random menus that appear the most convenient thing for me to do is enable RM's built in event handler and hope for the best, the other option would be me gathering all of the unwanted menu's and continually check for them. (Not only would that be a huge pain, but I'd imagine it'd rarely be executed).

Regardless, Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad you're enjoying the bot :D
Misclicks should not be a thing if interaction is implemented correctly. The most specific interaction method should be used whenever possible i.e. interactable.interact("Action", interactable.getName()). If misclicks occur with this interaction type, then it is a client issue. If not, then it is a bot issue. As far as unwanted interfaces it is best to be handled at the client level, but in order to do so we need the full information and an account to reproduce it with. One would be best off posting a Client Support thread dedicated to it with a screenshot of the interface, reproduction steps, and an offer to a client developer to borrow your account to test the fix.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Misclicks should not be a thing if interaction is implemented correctly. The most specific interaction method should be used whenever possible i.e. interactable.interact("Action", interactable.getName()). If misclicks occur with this interaction type, then it is a client issue. If not, then it is a bot issue. As far as unwanted interfaces it is best to be handled at the client level, but in order to do so we need the full information and an account to reproduce it with. One would be best off posting a Client Support thread dedicated to it with a screenshot of the interface, reproduction steps, and an offer to a client developer to borrow your account to test the fix.
Thanks for bringing that to light to me Arbiter! I'm actually just using interactable.interact("Action"); I will look into this next time I sit down to mess with the code.

Seem to be working best of the fishing guild bots at the moment. Found a small glitch when it was fishing by the bridge, and the man who walks around. Whenever he passes in front of the fishing spot, the bot cannot click on "Harpoon" instead just tries to click around it.

Other then that, well scripted!

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Seem to be working best of the fishing guild bots at the moment. Found a small glitch when it was fishing by the bridge, and the man who walks around. Whenever he passes in front of the fishing spot, the bot cannot click on "Harpoon" instead just tries to click around it.

Other then that, well scripted!
The interaction method was updated in the last push.

Hopefully when the update is approved this issue is fixed :)

Thanks for the feedback!

Level 54 account must of been killed by pkers.

Tuna/Swordfish

a14dd4bbe8.jpg

Good bot, running well on darkscape in fishing guild, pretty lucky run today, usually many more deaths, sometimes 10+ per hour.
upload_2015-11-11_21-2-33.png

@proxi what is the changelog for 1.1.3?

Can you add a script that will fish lobsters at mobilizing armies please for people who dont have the fishing level yet to get into the fishing guild.