Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexCrabber PRO

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
does the bot reaggro whilst on stay still mode?
Yes. Feel free to reference the Overview page, you'll find all the details there. Also, you can use the Lite version of the bot on the Bot Store to try it out.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
is there a reason its not letting me select food and potions from start up interface?
Selection of potions and/or food is only enabled if you turn on banking (that way if you run out, the bot will go get more). As far as food goes, the bot will always eat any food in your inventory (with the "Eat" action) when your player's health gets below the tolerance.

Also to note, banking is only supported at the Sand Crab locations.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
bot crashed about 11 time in 2 day. lost around 2 $ in crash
What's the exception? How is it crashing? Are you on OSRS or RS3? What playstyle are you using? What location are you botting at and where within? Can you provide me with your log file?

Your exceptions are most likely due to RuneMate's web walking being down, which is nothing I can do on my end to fix.

Edit: Also, you're exaggerating a little bit... looks like you've had 4 exceptions in the last two days. But yea, that's close to 11 I guess lol

Last edited:
Honestly one of the most reliable bot I have uses, and the only one I trusted to use multiple times. 1 suggestion, I personally think an option to attack only using auto retaliation would be awesome. Like mimicking the typical AFK player.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Honestly one of the most reliable bot I have uses, and the only one I trusted to use multiple times. 1 suggestion, I personally think an option to attack only using auto retaliation would be awesome. Like mimicking the typical AFK player.
It's a feature I want to tackle (and have attempted to a couple of times). It's hard to problematically approach when a bot still has agro in the case there is another user on your spot, when you're relying on auto-retaliation. Since the bot checks multiple times if a crab is still in it's shell (to see if the player still has agro), if there is another player that agros it then it's no longer in its shell and therefore the bot thinks aggression is still active.

The easiest solution to this would be to force stand-still playstyle, player tolerance to 1, and enable world-hop. This means if Any other user comes within your location and doesn't leave, the bot will world hop to avoid the scenario I detailed earlier. I know users would like this feature, I'm just not sure if that's the way they'd want it. :/

one question as this is my first prem bot does it charge per min even during break handlers ?

i bought just to use this bot ;P feel lucky?

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
one question as this is my first prem bot does it charge per min even during break handlers ?

i bought just to use this bot ;P feel lucky?
Unfortunately, yes it does. There's no way for bot authors to create a "Do Not Charge During This Time" feature since that's handled on RuneMate's side.

Unfortunately, yes it does. There's no way for bot authors to create a "Do Not Charge During This Time" feature since that's handled on RuneMate's side.

i figured that but then again a break for an hour or to getting to thinking its only a few cents. i guess it can add up if ur running 10 bots at a time tho lol. but just running one i dont mind i was just asking as this is my first and only prem bot i put money on my account just to use this bot :p

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
i figured that but then again a break for an hour or to getting to thinking its only a few cents. i guess it can add up if ur running 10 bots at a time tho lol. but just running one i dont mind i was just asking as this is my first and only prem bot i put money on my account just to use this bot :p
lol well thanks man! If there's anything you need help with just hmu!

lol well thanks man! If there's anything you need help with just hmu!

np :D runs great except it does start attacking other peoples crabs if there was a player detect and it moved away from others or maybe i missed settings