Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexCrabber PRO

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
you know what i think the problem was? After using potions it would keep the empty vials. that would cause a miscalculation on the bots bank function. I don't know man. I see it have a little trouble clicking on the withdraw options on items but it usually hits the right spot after a few tries. Just didn't manage. I'll see if the issue persists and run it some more
It should deposit all of the empty vials in your bank before handling the withdrawal process. According to your log, it appears to of successfully deposited them.

But yea, maybe there's just a little bit of extra info that we're missing. I'll keep an eye out for it on my end :) Thanks buddy!

mine-a-holic
working fine so far. donno why the isolated incident occured. i've made to leave 2 free open inventory spaces instead of 1 and that's probably the safest way to make it work fine

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
working fine so far. donno why the isolated incident occured. i've made to leave 2 free open inventory spaces instead of 1 and that's probably the safest way to make it work fine
Good to hear :) thanks for the follow-up!

Ran for 3 hours straight on stand still mode, without world hop. Working great with super combat pots and pineapple pizza.

Ty! I'm getting 50k an hour xp at lvl 60 def.

Also can you sometime add Easy clue scroll item picker upper

https://i.imgur.com/jODj7cv.png

I encountered this problem 2:37:41 in at crabclaw island

Tasklog shows nothing other than the same three lines "waiting for rewspawn,attempting to attack,currently attacking"

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Ty! I'm getting 50k an hour xp at lvl 60 def.

Also can you sometime add Easy clue scroll item picker upper

https://i.imgur.com/jODj7cv.png

I encountered this problem 2:37:41 in at crabclaw island

Tasklog shows nothing other than the same three lines "waiting for rewspawn,attempting to attack,currently attacking"
Thanks for the report. I'm pretty sure I found the issue and it'll be out in the next update :)

And bang! Ran bot, went to sleep and no crashes whatsoever for the next 8 hours, loving this bot! Of course with frequent short breaks settings.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
And bang! Ran bot, went to sleep and no crashes whatsoever for the next 8 hours, loving this bot! Of course with frequent short breaks settings.
Great to hear! Btw, does your account ever eat? I'm curious if people just don't know how eating is handled and just Think the bot doesn't eat, or if the bot Actually isn't eating.

Great to hear! Btw, does your account ever eat? I'm curious if people just don't know how eating is handled and just Think the bot doesn't eat, or if the bot Actually isn't eating.

It does eat. Everything is running smooth from what I can see.

One idea I'd like you to consider is on stand still mode most people pick a spot, turn on auto retaliate and go semi afk. It would be better if the bot simulates that because right now every time a crab spawns it clicks on the crab instead of just waiting for the crab to attack so it can auto retaliate. It seems too active for someone on stand still mode especially the crab clicking after it spawns.

Also I'd like that feature someone mentioned about writing a message when someone takes your spot, preferably customizable. Something like if someone is in your tile/spot then write "custom message". Which would be dope af. All in all though like my review, it's a 10/10 since I can leave it for hours with breaks and it won't crash on me.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
It'd be super easy to make that specific playstyle less responsive, so I can do that in the next update. I could give two different stand still options, "StandStill Active" and StandStill AFK" or so? Or I could just increase the current interaction time for the stand still mode in general? Up to you.

As far as the customizable message, that'd be a bit more coding since I'd have to change up the logic structure to implement it with world hopping. I'll look into how much of a structure change it'd be though.

It'd be super easy to make that specific playstyle less responsive, so I can do that in the next update. I could give two different stand still options, "StandStill Active" and StandStill AFK" or so? Or I could just increase the current interaction time for the stand still mode in general? Up to you.

As far as the customizable message, that'd be a bit more coding since I'd have to change up the logic structure to implement it with world hopping. I'll look into how much of a structure change it'd be though.

My f2p account is complete so I won't be training again anytime soon. But if you'll take my vote, since most player go to sand crabs to semi-afk, I think it may be redundant to support the stand still active play style, and the afk version should be perfect for everyone. There should be a different delay for everyone to reset the crabs since I personally watch youtube or do something else when crabbing without bot so I might forget and sometimes it even logs out. It would impersonate a real person much much better imo.

Though the active and afk stand still, looks good as well since it gives people more options and probably diversify the bot users even more.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
proxi updated ApexCrabber PRO with a new update entry:

ApexCrabber PRO v1.1.9 Released!

ApexCrabber PRO updated to v1.1.9.

ApexBots
  • Added some initial player sense to ApexBots when handling traversal.
  • Fixed 15 minute timer prompt on Lite version of bots.

ApexCrabber
  • Extended duration to wait after the bot is in StandStill playstyle

Read the rest of this update entry...

bot works good but bank option is always grayed off to me and i cant click it.
Sand Crabs areas are the only locations that support banking.

Last edited:
Works flawlessly. Not a better crabber out there.

Just needs to pickup bolts/arrows and its OP!!!

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    79.1 KB · Views: 11