Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexCrabber PRO

this world shall know pain
Just a suggestion from my short time watching this bot at sand crabs:

Would it be possible to enable a "pure friendly" mode?

I am currently training on an account with 1 defence, and when it attacks more than one crab at a time, I get double the damage.

A pure friendly mode would try to operate in a way which only let it face one crab at a time.

Left the bot running unsupervised and came back to it running around in circles on the crab island. It had a mostly full inventory of food and potions and coins.

Multiple players had said they had reported me for running around in circles constantly.

Setup:

View attachment 3756

Here is the log:
don't use spot hope use stand still cuz that's what mostly happen when u use spot hope

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Just a suggestion from my short time watching this bot at sand crabs:

Would it be possible to enable a "pure friendly" mode?

I am currently training on an account with 1 defence, and when it attacks more than one crab at a time, I get double the damage.

A pure friendly mode would try to operate in a way which only let it face one crab at a time.

Left the bot running unsupervised and came back to it running around in circles on the crab island. It had a mostly full inventory of food and potions and coins.

Multiple players had said they had reported me for running around in circles constantly.

Setup:

View attachment 3756

Here is the log:
Thanks Kaze! It's been a while since I've used the Spot Hop playstyle on the island, so I'll revisit it and check it out! Thanks for the thorough report!

Have you tried using StandStill playstyle?

this world shall know pain
if my calculations were right the bot got stuck for like 4 hours outside the island and i'm lucky no one saw it so rip 4 hours lul

mine-a-holic
fuck nvm. fixed it in settings. anyway the right click antiban is broken it is very botlike, right clicks and the right click just stays there for 30 seconds. looks bad

Last edited:
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Standstill mode. "Antiban" right clicks various things and leaves the right click open for 10-20 seconds. very not HUMAN. this is a problem. right clicks chat. crabs. people. anytthing
The turn it off in the antiban menu.

RuneMate Staff
Been having a few issues today with the bot crashing, unfortunately I haven't been at the computer when it occurs so can't give you any more help in determining the cause other than the attached log file.

Settings:
Occurs on both Sand Crab Island and Shore
Bank - On
Potions - 8x Super Strength & Attack
Food - 5x Tuna
"Active" settings enabled.

Attachments

• 09-05-19-27-17-ApexCrabber-PRO.txt
    143.9 KB · Views: 6
Been having a few issues today with the bot crashing, unfortunately I haven't been at the computer when it occurs so can't give you any more help in determining the cause other than the attached log file.

Settings:
Bank - On
Food - 5x Tuna

is this rs3? I know at the front overview the bot author says something isnt working at the moment.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Settings:
Bank - On
Food - 5x Tuna
You found a bigger issue than you may think lol. Working on a fix

Testing something now.

You found a bigger issue than you may think lol. Working on a fix

Testing something now.

why diden't you have a go at her considering I was in the same situation and reported a problem all I got was your a veteran player you should atleast say if its for rs3 or osrs.....

nice one.

"Chris, you're killing me man... you never mentioned in your prior posts that this was in RS3 and only referenced rock crabs on the Last line of the second message lol (not a big deal, just didn't notice it the first couple of times I read you rmessage). You're a veteran RuneMate user now, you should know how to read the overview and when necessary provide proper bug information to us when reporting an issue."

If im killing you over that, then gl with your gf when shes on her periods.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
why diden't you have a go at her considering I was in the same situation and reported a problem all I got was your a veteran player you should atleast say if its for rs3 or osrs.....

nice one.

"Chris, you're killing me man... you never mentioned in your prior posts that this was in RS3 and only referenced rock crabs on the Last line of the second message lol (not a big deal, just didn't notice it the first couple of times I read you rmessage). You're a veteran RuneMate user now, you should know how to read the overview and when necessary provide proper bug information to us when reporting an issue."

If im killing you over that, then gl with your gf when shes on her periods.
Because he mentioned that he was using sand crabs. That's only on OSRS.

And he included the correct log in his post that had all of the information I needed to reproduce his issue.

Because he mentioned that he was using sand crabs. That's only on OSRS.

And he included the correct log in his post that had all of the information I needed to reproduce his issue.

ok i also posted correct log. we both agreed it was out of your hands.

bruh! i need a couple of hours back! sometimes the bot just runs back and forth.. this happens when it tries to reset crabs and heads to tree area!

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
bruh! i need a couple of hours back! sometimes the bot just runs back and forth.. this happens when it tries to reset crabs and heads to tree area!
Can you post your log please? The only time it should run back and forth is if it didn't fully run into the refresh area, ran back, and tried again. If your bot is configured correctly for your location and playstyle this shouldn't ever happen for "hours", but on rare occasions.

hey! great bot but i had one question, sorry if it has been asked, but will crabclaw island support be added? it is much easier to find an empty afk spot there.

thanks

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
hey! great bot but i had one question, sorry if it has been asked, but will crabclaw island support be added? it is much easier to find an empty afk spot there.

thanks
Just read the overview.

TLDR; it's already supported

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Last edited:
mine-a-holic
Bot works but when it tries to bank it misclicks and usually works. but in the attached LOG it sat trying to withdraw after it already had a full inventory for several minutes. wasn't about to stop but i caught it. please fix this is a bot breaking bug. thanks for the sale price!

30 minutes or so of that. really hope it doesn't get me banned that would suck

Attachments

• 09-13 13-56-35 - ApexCrabber PRO (DXP SALE).txt
    192.9 KB · Views: 3
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Bot works but when it tries to bank it misclicks and usually works. but in the attached LOG it sat trying to withdraw after it already had a full inventory for several minutes. wasn't about to stop but i caught it. please fix this is a bot breaking bug. thanks for the sale price!

30 minutes or so of that. really hope it doesn't get me banned that would suck
Looking into it now :)

I can't seem to reproduce your issue. Ranging potions and food are withdrawing perfectly fine for me. You didn't by chance set your food withdrawal so high where it forced your inventory to be full?

I'd try your settings again in the Lite version of the bot and make sure all is well. Could have been a weird RM fluke.

mine-a-holic
Looking into it now :)

I can't seem to reproduce your issue. Ranging potions and food are withdrawing perfectly fine for me. You didn't by chance set your food withdrawal so high where it forced your inventory to be full?

I'd try your settings again in the Lite version of the bot and make sure all is well. Could have been a weird RM fluke.

you know what i think the problem was? After using potions it would keep the empty vials. that would cause a miscalculation on the bots bank function. I don't know man. I see it have a little trouble clicking on the withdraw options on items but it usually hits the right spot after a few tries. Just didn't manage. I'll see if the issue persists and run it some more