Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexCrabber PRO

Script keeps constantly forgetting to eat and dies it seem, happened twice in a row on sand crab island, using lobsters and standstill mode. Wasted around 20 cents from this

This is the crash report I got:

Code:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: The vertex for the most recently taken step isn't in the vertex list!
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.web.WebPath.step(npc:163)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.Path.step(emc:86)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.Path.step(emc:116)
    at robot.IIIIiiiiiI.break(j:61)
    at robot.iiIIIiiiIi.execute(va:230)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(mcc:72)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(rdc:196)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(rwb:22903)
    at nul.IiiIiIiiiIiii.run(bkc:149)

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Script keeps constantly forgetting to eat and dies it seem, happened twice in a row on sand crab island, using lobsters and standstill mode. Wasted around 20 cents from this

This is the crash report I got:

Code:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: The vertex for the most recently taken step isn't in the vertex list!
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.web.WebPath.step(npc:163)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.Path.step(emc:86)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.Path.step(emc:116)
    at robot.IIIIiiiiiI.break(j:61)
    at robot.iiIIIiiiIi.execute(va:230)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(mcc:72)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(rdc:196)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(rwb:22903)
    at nul.IiiIiIiiiIiii.run(bkc:149)
That appears to be an issue with the web walking. Unfortunately nothing I can do on my end for that.

As far as the bot dying, I'll look into it, but the only way I can see that being possible is if you set your health tolerance so low where the bot cannot get to it fast enough, or if you run out of food without enabling the banking feature.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
@Squidl
XD I'll see how the inclusion of checking the dying animation acts.

Thanks for staying on top of it for me!

I've died a couple of times while using this bot and it doesn't log out, quite a few times I've come back to find he hadn't eaten anything, had just died and then decided to run to falador and stand on the coast for some reason

bit annoying as this is the only premium bot I've actually payed for :/

I have it set to eat if health falls below 25% and it's not always doing it

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I've died a couple of times while using this bot and it doesn't log out, quite a few times I've come back to find he hadn't eaten anything, had just died and then decided to run to falador and stand on the coast for some reason

bit annoying as this is the only premium bot I've actually payed for :/

I have it set to eat if health falls below 25% and it's not always doing it
Do you have banking enabled when this happens?

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
*sigh*
I'll look into it again. Last time someone had this claim, I ran the bot on a 1 def account for two full 1-week sessions and it never had an issue. Regardless though, I will look into it though :)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

great bot, it works 10/10 at sand crabs, closer to the bank you are (z shore location), the better; less likely the bot will run away, ive had 2-3 situations where I babysit the bot as I always do, and it just keeps running one direction 7 squares away at a time, endlessly.. so I tried putting it closer to the bank and it worked. but then moments ago, another instance of weirdness happened, it banked and a random event was triggered at same time and it stayed at the bank for abit just right clicking for lobs even though it there was only 6 spots missing/used in my inventory, and by the time i finished writing this it happened again, right when i run out of range pots it goes back to bank full inv, but glitches, anyways thanks for reading, hope to give some help to the script, otherwise it works perf

hi only used this onece but cant set it to bank at FREMENNIK LOCATION so runs out of food dont know if that is meant to be couldent see anything to say cheers

Hello,

So I have potions selected and sometimes it drinks multiple doses of them. I'm kind of new to botting is there a setting I missed?

Thank you

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
i just wasted 21 cents trying to get this bot to work and all it did was click in one spot
You set the bot to "standstill" playstyle and didn't set that location in a supported area. Check the overview for the supported areas.

Hello. Great bot overall! Have gained many levels thanks to you, but last night I noticed a couple of problems. I woke up to check on the bot and it was outside of the crab island on the shores of zeah trying to walk to the island instead of talking to the crab man. I watched it try to click the minimap to go the island for a few minutes before I shut the bot off and went to bed. I don't know if this is RuneMate's web walking or whatever but it looked extremely bot-like. Also I believe after a 6 hour log it tries to restock at the bank even if there is plenty of food in the inventory.

Other than that, great work! Thank you for making it