Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey aria! thanks a ton for the bot! i have a grotworm task and it ends up idling after killing a few and refuses to rotate the camera to locate a new grotworm. any fix i can do for that?

also, it seems as if some time into tasks the bot gets bored and doesnt try to find the monster. could that be because a slow computer?

Hey I have a suggestion!
You should allow people to upload their inventory presets, potion presets and task presets!
It would be pretty cool in my opinion.

Hey I have a suggestion!
You should allow people to upload their inventory presets, potion presets and task presets!
It would be pretty cool in my opinion.

You can find the setting file at C:\Users\[Your username]\RuneMate\bots\storage\AlphaSlayer

You can find the setting file at C:\Users\[Your username]\RuneMate\bots\storage\AlphaSlayer
Yeah I see what you're saying. Maybe make a thread for people to upload their settings? It would be pretty cool honestly.

Great bot! It has a tough time tho turning on quick prayers if I have that set, it just doesn't turn it on, and loops while fighting monsters. Also it recently stopped being able to click potions/food and I have to manually do it in order for the bot to continue.

Is there anything we can do to help getting it to OSRS quicker?

Even when it goes premium, the bot isn't profitable enough for me to port to OSRS. However, if someone with lots of money to spare wants to sponsor me, I would considering porting it to OSRS.

I 'm having a problem, the bot clicks very fast at home teleport then the character cannot go.

i have problems with soulsplit i've set my inventory with sharks and prayer pots, i selected soul split but the script wont activate soulsplit on elves for me.

Can you explain me how to setup?

If you mean like constantly staying at slayer tower, I'm not sure. :) other than that if you mean like normal slaying, just follow the instructions in OP, very easy to setup :D I'm not sure how to make it constantly stay at the slayer tower, if that's even a thing. you could possibly use other combat bots for that, but I'm not too sure about them either :D

If you mean like constantly staying at slayer tower, I'm not sure. :) other than that if you mean like normal slaying, just follow the instructions in OP, very easy to setup :D I'm not sure how to make it constantly stay at the slayer tower, if that's even a thing. you could possibly use other combat bots for that, but I'm not too sure about them either :D
Oh ok thanks haha :)

Status
Not open for further replies.