Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bot goes to fally bank, takes out fally tab then just keeps withdrawing and banking the fally tabs..

How come sometimes it wont rotate the camera at all? i have to have something wrong but i can't pinpoint it.

Last edited:
Seems that the mutated jadinkos may be bugged. Says idle no monsters while it is surrounded by them.

Something is bugged. When it is checking slayer contract it will keep trying endlessly, I have no other contracts active.
PUgQq5f.png

Here's the message, the task is Gargoyles according to the paint

@Aria
Jadinkos are bugged, it runs to the area containing the 'Mutated jadinko baby' and displays the message 'Idle no monsters'

Something is bugged. When it is checking slayer contract it will keep trying endlessly, I have no other contracts active.
PUgQq5f.png

Here's the message, the task is Gargoyles according to the paint

@Aria
Jadinkos are bugged, it runs to the area containing the 'Mutated jadinko baby' and displays the message 'Idle no monsters'

Issues acknowledged, although I can't fix them right now. If you have less than 91 slayer, please blacklist Mutated Jadinkos.

This bot is awesome.
Still, i think it had a huge chance to improve how easy it would be to set up the bot.
Maybe you can have a "default setup for task"?
And that the user needs to buy the gear and put it in a certain bankslot? :)
(make those abit budget then) :)

could u please test and fix the kalphite task?
first problem don't click on the cave and stay in desert
second inside continue to "walk to kalphite" instead heal and combat

thank you very much

could u please test and fix the kalphite task?
first problem don't click on the cave and stay in desert
second inside continue to "walk to kalphite" instead heal and combat

thank you very much

I can't do that right now, but I fixed the issue with the Jadinkos.

* Seems like alching isn't working. Simply hovers over the item.
* Once received the Slayer contract, keeps checking it over and over. (Gargoyles task). - Had to manually go up the slayer tower for it to resume.

Awesome bot nonetheless, can't wait to see this go premium :)

Elves are glitched, it stops at 'using falador teleport', probably because the prif bank is in view.

Also adamant dragons are nearly impossible because when it clicks to fight again it sometimes clicks on other dragons causing more than 1 to attack you, which causes adrenaline to be drained too quick from eating food, etc.

Edit: Also the same elf glitch occurs at shadow creatures + it should only target manifest shadow creatures because blissful creatures are too strong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.