Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try manually moving your character inside Brimhaven Dungeon (just inside the entrance) and tell me what happens.
Walked to the first Vines, chopped it down then it chopped it again and again and again, kept going back and forth on the first gate of vines...

Walked to the first Vines, chopped it down then it chopped it again and again and again, kept going back and forth on the first gate of vines...

I've had no problems crossing the vine even on a character with low WC. People have reported having trouble crossing obstacles when using a navigation web that take a long time to traverse, like the wilderness wall, so I'll ask for a solution on the dev chat tomorrow.

It's not that its not crossing it, but after the bot crosses the vines it crosses it back again, it never moves on, it just keeps crossing the same set of vines over and over again.

I've noticed an issue when it left clicks to pick up an item it will just sit there and click. While the item isn't being picke up

Bot is working wonderfully, just noticed when it was running to shades area. that when climbing down the ladder it wouldn't press yes proceed it would just sit there. I have no idea if you can turn it off but just trying to keep you informed.

I've noticed an issue when it left clicks to pick up an item it will just sit there and click. While the item isn't being picke up

Bot is working wonderfully, just noticed when it was running to shades area. that when climbing down the ladder it wouldn't press yes proceed it would just sit there. I have no idea if you can turn it off but just trying to keep you informed.

You need to turn off the warnings.

Heya, quick question... when using mage? How do I set it to auto-cast a spell?

Heya, quick question... when using mage? How do I set it to auto-cast a spell?

Welcome back to the game!
Go to the "Powers" tab (looks like a blue circle with three dots), click it, and on the menu that pops up, click the magic icon. Go to the combat spells category and click a spell to autocast it.

Welcome back to the game!
Go to the "Powers" tab (looks like a blue circle with three dots), click it, and on the menu that pops up, click the magic icon. Go to the combat spells category and click a spell to autocast it.
Thanks for your fast reply :D
I set it to auto-cast but the client just clears it...

@Aria Still experiencing an issue picking up items. It will just sit there clicking, just wondering after a certain amount of failed clicks you could have it just right click to pick up an item. Sometimes it will pick it up but I waste a lot of time trying to pick up items.

Attachments

• Looting.png
    Looting.png
    80.2 KB · Views: 8
it click on monster before picking up loot so it gets aggro then tries to pick up loot which means its running in circles should i turn off auto retaliate

now its just clicking random spots so its walking around like crazy

it click on monster before picking up loot so it gets aggro then tries to pick up loot which means its running in circles should i turn off auto retaliate

now its just clicking random spots so its walking around like crazy

Leave autoretaliate on. It's normal for the bot to attack before looting.

Status
Not open for further replies.