Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gets stuck travelling to Zanaris for Chaeldar. Also, it attacks baby blue drags instead of blue dragons despite having an antifire shield and being high level.

I never coded regular blue dragons in (except for Kuradal).
I'll see what's up with Chaeldar in a couple minutes.

1. Brief description of the bug: Gets stuck chopping down the all sets of roots in brimhaven dungeon and keeps chopping the roots back and forth
  2. Slayer task at the time the bug occurred: Iron Dragons, Fire Giants
  3. Status at the time the bug occurred: walking to combat area
  4. Game location at the time the bug occurred: brimhaven
  5. A screenshot of the bug: -
Edit: Also it has trouble at Kalphite tasks, I think it should go to a room with less enemies, ex the rooms near the start.

Last edited:
ok, maybe im just stupid, but for the life of me i cannot get this to work. every time i set it up, i get a settings error about setting up the default inventory and equipment. im so confused. can you help me out?

ok, maybe im just stupid, but for the life of me i cannot get this to work. every time i set it up, i get a settings error about setting up the default inventory and equipment. im so confused. can you help me out?

The default settings are at the top of the slayer tasks tab, you need to fill them out. The bot will use those settings for any tasks which don't have settings (which reduces the amount of settings you need to fill out)

The default settings are at the top of the slayer tasks tab, you need to fill them out. The bot will use those settings for any tasks which don't have settings (which reduces the amount of settings you need to fill out)

Yep, I'm stupid. Thanks :D

Error
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
at rm.rA.initialize(hd:773)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(Unknown Source)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(Unknown Source)
at rm.yb.const(uc:108)
at rm.yb.const(uc:262)
at rm.PA.run(uc:46)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$170(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl$$Lambda$55/1916548532.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$171(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl$$Lambda$54/904650088.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$145(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication$$Lambda$43/876604581.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Error
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
at rm.rA.initialize(hd:773)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(Unknown Source)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(Unknown Source)
at rm.yb.const(uc:108)
at rm.yb.const(uc:262)
at rm.PA.run(uc:46)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$170(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl$$Lambda$55/1916548532.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$171(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl$$Lambda$54/904650088.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$145(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication$$Lambda$43/876604581.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Is that on bot startup? I can't really tell what's going on in that log because of the obfuscation.

Question, I started running this bot and so far when it's attacking it rest the mouse on the ability switch button and sometimes clicks it. Is that normal? It looks kinda sketchy to me because it keeps going there after it clicks a monster and sometimes switches the abilities to my mage set, but it switches back.

Question, I started running this bot and so far when it's attacking it rest the mouse on the ability switch button and sometimes clicks it. Is that normal? It looks kinda sketchy to me because it keeps going there after it clicks a monster and sometimes switches the abilities to my mage set, but it switches back.

That may have been caused by the recent RuneScape update.

So I have greater demons as my task, I set up every thing well, the bot took the items, teleported to falador and went to the bank and then just stood there, then on the bot it said "teleporting brimhaven" but the bot wasnt moving, I stopped it and teleported to brimhaven myself and started the bot there but its still not moving or doing anything

am I doing something wrong?

So I have greater demons as my task, I set up every thing well, the bot took the items, teleported to falador and went to the bank and then just stood there, then on the bot it said "teleporting brimhaven" but the bot wasnt moving, I stopped it and teleported to brimhaven myself and started the bot there but its still not moving or doing anything

am I doing something wrong?

What master are you using?

@Aria Well do you know when it will be back to normal? or is it just for me lol?

It happens to me as well :) just from the RS update probably.

The issue with the actionbar has been fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.