Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slight bug at Grifolaroos, it goes down an extra vine set of stairs, instead of staying on the floor where they are, thus timing out and idling cause no monsters nearby :D

Slight bug at Grifolaroos, it goes down an extra vine set of stairs, instead of staying on the floor where they are, thus timing out and idling cause no monsters nearby :D

Isn't the grifolaroo platform near the Ganodermic beast vine?

Isn't the grifolaroo platform near the Ganodermic beast vine?

It walks to where the Grifolapines are, and then idles. There's a Vine right next to the Grifolaroos, and instead of staying on that platform and killing them, it climbs down the vine and then idles next to the Grifolapines.

Last edited:
Are you using quick prayer?

Hey Aria.. first off i want to say thank you so much for your hard work and effort. I just came back to Rs3.. and im trying to do slayer currently level 8 at turiel my first 2 tasks were gelationous and minotaurs that went perfect.. now when it accepted the troll cave it attempts to run up passed Burthope into the cave and just sits there saying "idle no monster" the only monsters in the cave that are trolls are level 1 troll shamans, goes in and runs directly to the right. i try to kill one manually but it doesnt update my task. any suggestions.. and again thank you for the hard work!
(im getting slayer xp now on level 1 troll shamans in the cave.. but i ahve to do it manually the slayer says (idle no monsters though)

When going to get a task at Chaeldar. He equips the staff to enter the lost city. But hovers over my abyssal orb and I have to manually click it before he will move to get another task

When going to get a task at Chaeldar. He equips the staff to enter the lost city. But hovers over my abyssal orb and I have to manually click it before he will move to get another task

What's the right click option to equip the abyssal orb?

Could you look into a forced model for the entrance to exiled kalphites? It probably tries around 100 times, clicking the minimap and then failing to click the entrance.

Could you look into a forced model for the entrance to exiled kalphites? It probably tries around 100 times, clicking the minimap and then failing to click the entrance.

Will do, once I finish all my DS-related stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.