Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know what manual xp rates are for slayer pre-75 at a highish CB lvl?

Can we have the option if using multiple attack styles to choose what mage spell we should autocast? When you switch melee styles it cancels out and then the bot will stop when you have to use mage for a task again. Thank you!

Not true, I use melee for turoths and mage for everything else and my spell stays

Slightly off topic but what the HELL is with the dmed, d legs, granite body, obby cape bots at Turoths on every world? Shit is bringing way too much heat to slayer, Turoths are garbage money

20 hours off of 75 slayer on first trained account then can maybe test Kuradal, Chaeldar and Sumona working amazingly! 26k xp/hr atm. No proggies because I keep getting logged out because of stupid ass treasure hunter tokens

enable automatic claiming of tokens

Also, the bot get stuck when the hotkeys stop working. I don't know if it's just me but every so often the hotkeys will stop working so when it banks the interface doesn't close and is stuck hovering over the games necklace. Maybe add the option to always click the bank close instead of using escape?

enable automatic claiming of tokens

It says something like you need to use earned token before claiming another, so basically you have to spin the thing every 20 hours or so and cash it all out, annoying tbh, but thats a JaGex issue

Thanks mate. But i don't like the fact that on rs3 gameplay it keeps attacking an npc even if its with it in combat, @Aria u could fix this? Btw it's great ;d

Just downloaded this bot and my first task is black drags. It does them at KBD which is a cool idea, I'd like to get a pet anyway, but it chooses a medium spawn instance so youre waiting around for about 1:30 between kills. Could you change it to fastest spawn? (saves 1 minute per kill)

Last edited:
Just downloaded this bot and my first task is black drags. It does them at KBD which is a cool idea, I'd like to get a pet anyway, but it chooses a medium spawn instance so youre waiting around for about 1:30 between kills. Could you change it to fastest spawn? (saves 1 minute per kill)

change it manually

once you change it manually it stays on that respawn speed
ohh haha my bad, haven't really played this game in years so didn't know that.

used this for ~30 mins and celestial divination for ~1 hour and got a 48 hour ban. Not sure which caused it

How does one do Contract Slayer on this bot?

I've been trying it for a few hours D: to no avail

is there a way to get prayers to work? the bot seems to not even attempt to turn on prayers when fighting skeletal wyverns even though i've set it up to do so

used this for ~30 mins and celestial divination for ~1 hour and got a 48 hour ban. Not sure which caused it
Alot of bans currently, wait for spectre to come out!

Anyone can advice how to setup looting options to optimize profit? I now have to loot everything above 1k

I believe the client is detected in some form.

How does one do Contract Slayer on this bot?

I've been trying it for a few hours D: to no avail

Contract Slayer is not supported.

is there a way to get prayers to work? the bot seems to not even attempt to turn on prayers when fighting skeletal wyverns even though i've set it up to do so

Have your prayers on quick pray.

Anyone can advice how to setup looting options to optimize profit? I now have to loot everything above 1k

Loot only stackable, alchable, and extremely valuable items.

I believe the client is detected in some form.

Contract Slayer is not supported.

Have your prayers on quick pray.

Loot only stackable, alchable, and extremely valuable items.

Extremly valuable items its like 10k + right? May i have a list of items that i can alch so i can just copy paste there? I would be really happy if you have some stuff like that

When fighting KBD for Black Dragon tasks, can you modify it so when it creates the initial instance, it then rejoins that after banking instead of paying 50k to start a new one please? Seriously damages profit/h

My bot seems to be having trouble looting items, the mouse hovers over items and looks like it's attempting to pick them up while being attacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.