Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple small suggestions -
  • When banking from a task, it's really slow on depositing the items looted one by one. Instead, would be better to use the "Bank inventory" option. Would save a minute there :p.
  • The 'turn on quick-prayers above X health' option is at a fixed amount at the moment. It's really dumb to see it turn my prayers on & off every 2 seconds (since I'm using Soulsplit). Make it randomize just a little bit so it looks more human-like.
  • A support for 'If stackable item is above X amount of coins' option. Since it's currently picking up everything and quickly cogs up the inventory with junk.

Needs a way to deal with special monsters that often appear (ex "Powerful Dark beast of Doom"), my suggestion is to just filter out NPCs that have names that are too long, because these special monsters names are longer than any single monster's name by itself.

Needs a way to deal with special monsters that often appear (ex "Powerful Dark beast of Doom"), my suggestion is to just filter out NPCs that have names that are too long, because these special monsters names are longer than any single monster's name by itself.

Their in-game name is actually the same as the normal monster's name. You might as well kill them since they still have the same hp/exp ratio.

Their in-game name is actually the same as the normal monster's name. You might as well kill them since they still have the same hp/exp ratio.
You mean you're adding that or what? Because as of now it just hovers them without attacking.

Also something pretty urgent, I'm pretty sure Jagex is spawning in items that can't be picked up to mess with bots or items become glitched such that they never disappear and can't be picked up. Might only happen at Abyssal demons:
PZKsOpK.png

That blue charm can't be picked up and won't disappear...

Edit: We discussed this in dev chat and it only seems to happen to charms, so could you count the interaction attempts on charms and over X amount it stops trying?

Edit2: Another bug: If it accidentally clicks on the portal to leave the greater demon area, I guess it still counts as being in the greater demon area but no monsters are shown because they are unreachable.

Last edited:
Any setup advice.. I am currently just using mystic air staff with my 64 magic and 64 defense bot. Is melee a better option. I am only getting about 5k xp per hour at lvl 59 slayer using vannaka

Any setup advice.. I am currently just using mystic air staff with my 64 magic and 64 defense bot. Is melee a better option. I am only getting about 5k xp per hour at lvl 59 slayer using vannaka
Setup each task individually to target the monsters weakness, ex I use range at dark beasts but magic at dragons.

This bot is awesome.
Still, i think it had a huge chance to improve how easy it would be to set up the bot.
Maybe you can have a "default setup for task"?
And that the user needs to buy the gear and put it in a certain bankslot? :)
(make those abit budget then) :)

There is a "default" setup slot. It's what the bot uses unless told otherwise on a task by task basis.

Perhaps you could also force a custom model on Aviansies? @Ozzy did this for Massfighter so he might be able to share the model information (y)

Got stuck here @ trollheim when walking to GWD, it would just keep clicking on the map trying to walk down the path to the north.
"Walking to boulder"
Ze0Omso.png

Perhaps you could also force a custom model on Aviansies? @Ozzy di d this for Massfighter so he might be able to share the model information (y)

Got stuck here @ trollheim when walking to GWD, it would just keep clicking on the map trying to walk down the path to the north.
"Walking to boulder"
Ze0Omso.png

Had to look back through some old commits since I don't have the special case for aviansies any more (I probably should), but I think this was the model I used:
Code:
targetNpc.setForcedModel(new  int[]{-118,  -341,  -73},  new  int[]{95,  -188,  25});
:)

Could someone please share some settings with me via pm for properly setting this up to go from 50 to 90 slayer as quickly as possible? The most stable slayer master etc. Thanks a ton!

While traversing to airuts and before it passed a barrier it opened up the games necklace teleport and got stuck hovering, couldn't click because the interface was open.

Also, refuses to loot Sharks.

Here are some things you need to force models for:
  • Stairs to Kuradel
  • Aviansies
  • Kalphite Entrance

Edit: Currently broken/nonviable tasks:
  • Abyssal Demons (unlootable charms appear near walls forever)
  • Adamant Dragons (Attacks multiple dragons and dies way too quick)
  • Airut (Gets stuck traversing to area and opens games necklace teleport interface)
  • Aviansies (Nearly unclickable model)
  • Elves (Tries to teleport to falador but does nothing)
  • Jadinkos (Traverses to incorrect area for tasks)
  • Kalphites (Nearly unclickable model for the entrance, fights in area with too many monsters and dies really quick)
  • Mithril Dragons (Tries to fight too many and ends up killing next to nothing)
  • Shadow Creatures (Same problem as elves)
Past a certain level, all of these restrictions makes cancelling tasks non sustainable.

Last edited:
While traversing to airuts and before it passed a barrier it opened up the games necklace teleport and got stuck hovering, couldn't click because the interface was open.

Also, refuses to loot Sharks.

Here are some things you need to force models for:
  • Stairs to Kuradel
  • Aviansies
  • Kalphite Entrance

Edit: Currently broken/nonviable tasks:
  • Abyssal Demons (unlootable charms appear near walls forever)
  • Adamant Dragons (Attacks multiple dragons and dies way too quick)
  • Airut (Gets stuck traversing to area and opens games necklace teleport interface)
  • Aviansies (Nearly unclickable model)
  • Elves (Tries to teleport to falador but does nothing)
  • Jadinkos (Traverses to incorrect area for tasks)
  • Kalphites (Nearly unclickable model for the entrance, fights in area with too many monsters and dies really quick)
  • Mithril Dragons (Tries to fight too many and ends up killing next to nothing)
  • Shadow Creatures (Same problem as elves)
Past a certain level, all of these restrictions makes cancelling tasks non sustainable.

Just want to confirm these bugs, been testing this bot for a little while now and am increasingly more impressed with it. Would really love to get these bugs fixed.

I currently can't log onto RS3. I'll elaborate on why once my business in DarkScape is concluded.

I currently can't log onto RS3. I'll elaborate on why once my business in DarkScape is concluded.

Does that mean you don't plan on fixing them? If not is there a way to access the code so that I could at least try to fix it for myself?

Bot is stopping when trying to withdraw Super magic potion (4) from bank saying that there are none when I have them in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.