Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for you aria, if I put the interface into legacy mode instead of using the new rs3 interface the bot click on a enemy then goes to the bottom of the screen and clicks and just keeps doing that, anyway I can use the legacy interface and the bot to run correctly?

Could you fix this bot? It's so broken. It wont use prayers, It gets stuck when it tries to teleport to karamja, because it wont use amulet of glory to teleport instead it will try to use the lodestone and wont let the teleport animation finish, instead it starts spamming the lodestone teleport, neither will it teleport to karamja with teleport quick charges, will still keep spamming. You can't use Super Antifire (3) since Super Antifire (4) is too hard to get makes you need to use normal Antifire(4). Could you make it so the bot can use any dose potions?

Question for you aria, if I put the interface into legacy mode instead of using the new rs3 interface the bot click on a enemy then goes to the bottom of the screen and clicks and just keeps doing that, anyway I can use the legacy interface and the bot to run correctly?

Why not use EOC?

Could you fix this bot? It's so broken. It wont use prayers, It gets stuck when it tries to teleport to karamja, because it wont use amulet of glory to teleport instead it will try to use the lodestone and wont let the teleport animation finish, instead it starts spamming the lodestone teleport, neither will it teleport to karamja with teleport quick charges, will still keep spamming. You can't use Super Antifire (3) since Super Antifire (4) is too hard to get makes you need to use normal Antifire(4). Could you make it so the bot can use any dose potions?

Your report doesn't help me diagnose the problems you are having, so I cannot help you. I'm also not updating the bot until Spectre is released, because I have no desire to have my highest level account banned.
Why not decant the antifire potions to 4 doses?

Why not use EOC?

Your report doesn't help me diagnose the problems you are having, so I cannot help you. I'm also not updating the bot until Spectre is released, because I have no desire to have my highest level account banned.

Legacy is better to use on my second monitor, it doesn't bunch everything up. do you have any suggestions to get it to work for legacy?

Why not use EOC?

Thanks, I had no idea I could do that, my bad
The problem is with teleporting, it goes into a cycle where it just keeps trying to teleport to karamja using the lodestone, but it never lets the teleport animation finish, not even with quick charges, giving a result where it just stays in this loop untill I manually pause the bot, wait till it teleports to karamja, and then resume the bot. Then it will continue working correctly.

Thanks, I had no idea I could do that, my bad
The problem is with teleporting, it goes into a cycle where it just keeps trying to teleport to karamja using the lodestone, but it never lets the teleport animation finish, not even with quick charges, giving a result where it just stays in this loop untill I manually pause the bot, wait till it teleports to karamja, and then resume the bot. Then it will continue working correctly.

The bot shouldn't even be attempting to use the Karamja lodestone in the first place.

Hi, really enjoying your bot, my only problem is that it only uses my first skill on my eoc toolbar. Is there anyway to fix this?

So then why are people asking questions about the bot in March, 2016? Did this spectre update just happen or do they just have it from back then?
Most bot authors had access to the non-released version of Spectre, to help fix bugs from Spectre itself and also to upgrade the Spectre-compatibility of their bots.

Client Developer
So then why are people asking questions about the bot in March, 2016? Did this spectre update just happen or do they just have it from back then?

Spectre was released on April 18th.

Status
Not open for further replies.