Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you make this attack the closest monster to the player? I am currently doing Crocodiles and it is trying to run back and forth around the river and failing to do so because its trying to attack a Crocodile that is far away from it... when there is many that are closer and reachable

Can you make this attack the closest monster to the player? I am currently doing Crocodiles and it is trying to run back and forth around the river and failing to do so because its trying to attack a Crocodile that is far away from it... when there is many that are closer and reachable

It already sorts all possible targets by distance. Some particular areas may have obstacles that cause the behavior you just described; in that case, use range or mage.

Hello Aria... first of all great job on the bot, it works very well and you really did a great job but I do have few question tho
1st: does high alch work? and if it does how does it work? I tried typing some rune stuff, got the runes, put high alch on the action bar etc and it really didn't alch anything...
2nd: how does one camp certain npc (i.e rorarius as in proggie?)
thanks and have a nice day :)

Hey is there anyway you can make this compatible with Darkscape maybe take off the teleport option?

Hey is there anyway you can make this compatible with Darkscape maybe take off the teleport option?
Yeh would be sick but as Aria said she will never make this compatible with darkscape. You play?
You using Runemate to bot darkscape?
Last time i used it I got banned-perma.

How stable is this script at the moment? Going to try tomorrow. Any idea what kinda Xp and $ p/h at 70 slayer 99 combat stats?

Anything I can do about Neem Drupe on fungal mages? Even with it in the don't loot bar, it repeatedly picks it up and drops it

@Aria since Amulets of glory are so expensive, is it possible to allow for teleport to Karamja (Home tele)?

Also, bot doesn't reload fungicide spray when fighting mutated zygomites

@Aria since Amulets of glory are so expensive, is it possible to allow for teleport to Karamja (Home tele)?

Also, bot doesn't reload fungicide spray when fighting mutated zygomites

Glories are about 10k each, they're not a big deal.
I have no plans to fix the second issue because that should only happen very rarely and only happens for one master.

mew

Can you add DarkScape support?
yPxGXVc.png

Glories are about 10k each, they're not a big deal.
I have no plans to fix the second issue because that should only happen very rarely and only happens for one master.
Any chance of ever seeing alpha slayer contracts in this bot?

Why does this want me to have falador tele tabs when they r not required to teleport? and in darkscape i cant even teleport with items, how do i fix this please?

to the first question...if you're in combat...that's how you can tele away before you die. to the second question...lol...refer to overview of this bot.

@Aria Any possibility of adding regex looting/alchemy like Alpha Fighter? Or to be able to transfer them over from Alpha Fighter?

to the first question...if you're in combat...that's how you can tele away before you die. to the second question...lol...refer to overview of this bot.

@Aria Any possibility of adding regex looting/alchemy like Alpha Fighter? Or to be able to transfer them over from Alpha Fighter?

Possibly when Spectre is released.

Status
Not open for further replies.