Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also:
Code:
Brief description of the bug:
Looping Fala-tab breaking to retrieve Prayer Flasks when already in inventory.
Slayer task at the time the bug occurred:
Dust Devils
Status at the time the bug occurred:
Teleporting to get Prayer Potions
Game location at the time the bug occurred:
Pollniveach, right after using slayer ring tele
A screenshot of the bug:
That would be hard

There was a typo that broke all potion functionality within the bot.

The fix will be uploaded tonight.

The slayer task tab is still empty for me and all my settings are gone.
8a1889efc2.png

Is there anyone who isn't experiencing the issue with empty settings/task list?

Nope, empty for me as well. But it actually loads the settings correctly, just doesn't display. I can go to the settings file and edit and with modifying that setup new tasks / fix equipment and run the script, but its a really really big pain.

Nope, empty for me as well. But it actually loads the settings correctly, just doesn't display. I can go to the settings file and edit and with modifying that setup new tasks / fix equipment and run the script, but its a really really big pain.

That's what has been happening to me when I run the version of the bot thats on the bot store as well, I'm going to push an update reversing the saving/loading settings changes until I can figure out what happened.

An update removing the load/save multiple settings feature has been pushed, along with some more Chaeldar bugfixes. As of today, all slayer masters are stable, meaning that they can all run for several hours in a row without needing manual human interaction or crashing due to an error.

Last edited:
Cant get the bot to load invent or anything. Seems like a nice bot tho and very helpful

Cant get the bot to load invent or anything. Seems like a nice bot tho and very helpful

I've pushed another update that should hopefully fix it. I believe I may have accidentally messed up the GUI layout file.

I've pushed another update that should hopefully fix it. I believe I may have accidentally messed up the GUI layout file.
I'm using version 0.93 and still wont load anything from invent or equipped gear.

Aria updated Alpha Slayer with a new update entry:

Alpha Slayer v0.92 Released!

Alpha Slayer updated to v0.92.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Changes:
Many internal changes have been made to prepare the bot for its premium release.
The Pollivineach Slayer Dungeon is temporarily disabled.
The GUI is still bugged, I am trying to find a solution for the problem.

Another update has been pushed.

-More internal changes to the bot to improve maintainability, remove duplicate code, and eliminate errors. I haven't seen many exceptions in my log recently despite an increase in daily run time since the bot was initially released, showing the recent internal changes have been working.
-The Pollivineach Slayer Dungeon is no longer supported. The monsters there were already in other dungeons supported by the bot, and the code handling navigation in that dungeon originates from my poorly-coded RSBot slayer script. It would be a lot of trouble to update the code quality to RuneMate's standards for a premium bot for a very small, if any exp gain.

The GUI is still bugged. Rest assured I am trying to find a solution to that problem, which is difficult because the GUI works fine on my end but not on the Bot Store copy of the bot. You can manually edit the setting files by going to C:\Users\[Your username]\RuneMate\bots\storage\AlphaSlayer

An update has been pushed:

When an error happens when setting up the GUI, the error message should be more descriptive.
The GUI should be working properly again.

Is it up yet?

You'll automatically get a notice when the update is live.

After Cloud pushes the next update please manually delete your old setting files at C:\Users\[Your username]\RuneMate\bots\storage\AlphaSlayer.

I made some poor design choices early on, as my priority was getting the bot running at all costs, that resulted in the bot saving more data than it needed, leading to very slow loading times at the next bot startup. The bot now saves much less data, resulting in a reduction in loading time from 12-15 seconds to 2-3 seconds.

Gets stuck travelling to Zanaris for Chaeldar. Also, it attacks baby blue drags instead of blue dragons despite having an antifire shield and being high level.

Status
Not open for further replies.