Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be fixed in the last update.

The GUI takes a very long time to load because of all the data it has to handle.

They aren't added due to their very damaging ground attacks.
ya i figured that was the case i was gonna suggest that you make seperate script for the different slayer task givers but probably a bit more of a work for u so ye. lol would reduce the lag alot if im correct other then that it was lagging me so much i had to stop it

12 year old normie
ya i figured that was the case i was gonna suggest that you make seperate script for the different slayer task givers but probably a bit more of a work for u so ye. lol would reduce the lag alot if im correct other then that it was lagging me so much i had to stop it

Would cause to much saturation of slayer bots, IMO it's not worth it if the only problem you have is loading time.

@Aria does the lag stop after useing the bot for some time to let everything load? i ran it for about 20 min or so and lag was bad so i stoped it

@Aria does the lag stop after useing the bot for some time to let everything load? i ran it for about 20 min or so and lag was bad so i stoped it

There should only be initial lag when the GUi lags. What are your PC's specs?

i was thinkin bout doing that did something like that to another laptop long long ago n forgot how now lol but u think me pushing it to 2.6 wudnt burn it?

12 year old normie
i was thinkin bout doing that did something like that to another laptop long long ago n forgot how now lol but u think me pushing it to 2.6 wudnt burn it?

Turbo frequency set by Intel is almost always a safe thing to do, obviously otherwise Intel wouldn't have a turbo frequency software and put the turbo frequency max on their websites.

maybe on the windows that it comes with i custom installed another windows but nvm i got it from google

It doesn't seem to be able to switch actionbar. It just hovers over the number.
98de21d47b.png

Last edited:
Ran fine for a couple of hours, restarted the client and now it seems to hover over the area where you toggle between the action bars.
98de21d47b.png

It is already on the correct action and only hovers the number in the middle.

You need to set the actionbar to the actionbar you wish to use as well as set equipment/inventory settings for that task. I've pushed an update that changes how that works, but it hasn't been approved yet.

You need to set the actionbar to the actionbar you wish to use as well as set equipment/inventory settings for that task. I've pushed an update that changes how that works, but it hasn't been approved yet.

It got a task where a different actionbar was required, so I thought it switched automatically.
What about abilities? Are they supported or am I doing something wrong. I'm on revolution.

It got a task where a different actionbar was required, so I thought it switched automatically.
What about abilities? Are they supported or am I doing something wrong. I'm on revolution.

Abilities are supported. The bot is trying to switch to another actionbar, but I forgot to change something when I introduced default settings so it's a bit messed up right now. It's fixed on my local copy of the bot though.

Spent a year setting it up but find it doesn't support overload flasks .-.

Support for them in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.