Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just started trying to run this bot after using it successfully for the past week and this morning as well, but it just crashes immediately upon starting up now.. Not sure what changed if anything. This is on OSRS.

Edit: Updated with nullpointer log

Attachments

• 05-14 19 35 58 - spectre.txt
    4.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Client Developer
Just started trying to run this bot after using it successfully for the past week and this morning as well, but it just crashes immediately upon starting up now.. Not sure what changed if anything. This is on OSRS.

Helps if you attach logs and submit your errors.

Unless something has changed in the past few days, which I don't believe anything regarding this has been mentioned, no. It does not currently support emergency teleporting or logging out when low hp. I think banking was added though(?)

Ehhhh It won't start anymore for me, it keeps crashing.

Here's the details if that helps?

java.lang.NullPointerException
at bot.aUX.<init>(i:43)
at bot.NUl.<init>(w:74)
at bot.nUL.int(t:379)
at bot.nUL.int(t:207)
at bot.cOM2.int(kb:53)
at bot.cOM2.int(kb:184)
at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper$Generic.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:361)
at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:81)
at javafx.beans.property.ReadOnlyIntegerPropertyBase.fireValueChangedEvent(ReadOnlyIntegerPropertyBase.java:72)
at javafx.beans.property.ReadOnlyIntegerWrapper.fireValueChangedEvent(ReadOnlyIntegerWrapper.java:102)
at javafx.beans.property.IntegerPropertyBase.markInvalid(IntegerPropertyBase.java:113)
at javafx.beans.property.IntegerPropertyBase.set(IntegerPropertyBase.java:147)
at javafx.scene.control.SelectionModel.setSelectedIndex(SelectionModel.java:68)
at javafx.scene.control.SingleSelectionModel.updateSelectedIndex(SingleSelectionModel.java:215)
at javafx.scene.control.SingleSelectionModel.select(SingleSelectionModel.java:149)
at bot.cOM2.initialize(kb:288)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2548)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(FXMLLoader.java:2425)
at bot.COm4.int(zc:91)
at bot.cOM2.<init>(kb:97)
at com.slashnhax.bots.alpha.alpha_fighter.AlphaFighter.int(c:228)
at bot.con.onStart(j:179)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(hsb:79)
at nul.IiIiiIiIiIiI.run(bjc:130)

Client Developer

Edit: Updated with nullpointer log

Ehhhh It won't start anymore for me, it keeps crashing.

Here's the details if that helps?

java.lang.NullPointerException
at bot.aUX.<init>(i:43)
at bot.NUl.<init>(w:74)
at bot.nUL.int(t:379)
at bot.nUL.int(t:207)
at bot.cOM2.int(kb:53)
at bot.cOM2.int(kb:184)
at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper$Generic.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:361)
at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:81)
at javafx.beans.property.ReadOnlyIntegerPropertyBase.fireValueChangedEvent(ReadOnlyIntegerPropertyBase.java:72)
at javafx.beans.property.ReadOnlyIntegerWrapper.fireValueChangedEvent(ReadOnlyIntegerWrapper.java:102)
at javafx.beans.property.IntegerPropertyBase.markInvalid(IntegerPropertyBase.java:113)
at javafx.beans.property.IntegerPropertyBase.set(IntegerPropertyBase.java:147)
at javafx.scene.control.SelectionModel.setSelectedIndex(SelectionModel.java:68)
at javafx.scene.control.SingleSelectionModel.updateSelectedIndex(SingleSelectionModel.java:215)
at javafx.scene.control.SingleSelectionModel.select(SingleSelectionModel.java:149)
at bot.cOM2.initialize(kb:288)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2548)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(FXMLLoader.java:2425)
at bot.COm4.int(zc:91)
at bot.cOM2.<init>(kb:97)
at com.slashnhax.bots.alpha.alpha_fighter.AlphaFighter.int(c:228)
at bot.con.onStart(j:179)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(hsb:79)
at nul.IiIiiIiIiIiI.run(bjc:130)

Good chance the update this morning will have broken it (though I would have thought it would be more widespread, so there must be something in particular).

What were you trying to get the bot to do?

@Party Yeah it just crashes, does only load the trackers and the break handler, than crashes. I'm sure it'll be fixed soon tho, i'll sit tight for now :)

NVM all bots are crashing for me, might be something with runemate then, i'll try to reinstal it

@Party Yeah it just crashes, does only load the trackers and the break handler, than crashes. I'm sure it'll be fixed soon tho, i'll sit tight for now :)

NVM all bots are crashing for me, might be something with runemate then, i'll try to reinstal it
Works fine for me and I'm using more than one account at onc3

Client Developer

Works fine for me and I'm using more than one account at onc3

Can you guys confirm what game mode you were using?

Client Developer
@Metacheater If it's crashing all bots, can you please post a thread in the Client & Site Support subforum, because if that's the case it's an issue which needs to be fixed.

Okay so after some testing, some bots work and some bots crash on starting. Alpha Fighter doesn't work at all and the miners also crash. Any clues?

unfortunately, for me its not crashing(ending the instance) its just the script will stop workin(like it freezes up during an action, attacking or picking up loot) and ill have to restart it(after this it just doesnt pick up loot until i remove and readd loot drops.

can uou add an option for item/npc ids for those of us who prefer using ID over name(noted items, helps when an enemy drops like mith ore noted and unnoted but we also want a non stackable to pick up like lets say rune pbody drops, but we also want only the noted ore drop. this is just an example, lol but still you get the point)

other than what small issues ive had i love the bot. the UI is amazing!

My bad guys, found the issues. One of the issues would have broken attacking on OSRS, and another would have caused IllegalArgumentExceptions when loading profiles/new tasks.

Status
Not open for further replies.