Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
working a million times better!

I'm gonna run it in my sleep tonight and hopefully i'll have a good screenshot for you :D lol

works wonderfully but keeps wanting to eat and log out. This probably my fault since I dont quite understand the eat trigger set up. Mind explaining that please?

@Party

works wonderfully but keeps wanting to eat and log out. This probably my fault since I dont quite understand the eat trigger set up. Mind explaining that please?

Same it randomly logs out for me too then logs back in and continues fighting...

Well....Me being new here I am more than likely doing something wrong, But I cant seem to get it to attack in game, it launches fine and all of that but it will not attack anything even without a range set.

Well....Me being new here I am more than likely doing something wrong, But I cant seem to get it to attack in game, it launches fine and all of that but it will not attack anything even without a range set.

Yet again the bot is still in beta...

Is there anyway that you can write the bot to start attacking the next monster as soon as the current monsters NPC hits 0? That way it trains faster? Currently it's basically flawless but pretty slow as far as leveling. Also it seems very slow when you add anything to loot. Thanks so much! Love the bot!

Maybe put in an option for "Wait for loot, and power train" or something along those lines.

The eat trigger set up is what's used to determine the next time to eat. It's a random percentage with the min, max and average you define.
e.g. 25 min, 90 max, 30 average. The next time it will eat will always be greater than 25%, always less than 90%, and have an average of 30%

Are you sure you have the names entered right? Maybe try unchecking the reachable only option.

Is there anyway that you can write the bot to start attacking the next monster as soon as the current monsters NPC hits 0? That way it trains faster? Currently it's basically flawless but pretty slow as far as leveling. Also it seems very slow when you add anything to loot. Thanks so much! Love the bot!

Maybe put in an option for "Wait for loot, and power train" or something along those lines.
I had something similar implemented before, but I removed it because it was causing issues. But I've fixed up a few other things which were related so maybe I can reimplement it.

I would REALLY appreciate it if you could. I love the script but would love to actually be able to loot items and for it to gain good EXP.

I would REALLY appreciate it if you could. I love the script but would love to actually be able to loot items and for it to gain good EXP.
Speeding up the next attack should be easy enough, the wait for loot might be a bit finicky to implement nicely

Bot busted!

Was my fault though. I had work all day and it ran over 20 hours. Only a 48hour temp. But now I must start a new bot account

Bot busted!

Was my fault though. I had work all day and it ran over 20 hours. Only a 48hour temp. But now I must start a new bot account
48 temp for a 20 hour run xD
If it were truly busted it would have been a straight up perma afaik :p

I wonder what kind of info they use? I've done multiple 20hr+ runs, but I tend to then not use the account for a short cooling off period.

Actually, isn't Bot Busting Moderate usually a manual 48hr ban? Either way, bad luck man D:

Will you be implementing the speed up attacking tonight? If so that would be awesome! I'm not too concerned about the "Wait for Loot" but if you would be able to make it just keep moving on killing quickly and if on the ground it sees for example, "Gold charm" on the ground it quickly loots it and then goes back to killing the NPC all quickly?

Banking should be added like especially like in the strong hold of security just make a path to bank in edgeville

Will you be implementing the speed up attacking tonight? If so that would be awesome! I'm not too concerned about the "Wait for Loot" but if you would be able to make it just keep moving on killing quickly and if on the ground it sees for example, "Gold charm" on the ground it quickly loots it and then goes back to killing the NPC all quickly?
Yeah, I'll be implementing that soon.
Turn on "loot in combat" and it should work like you want it to

Banking should be added like especially like in the strong hold of security just make a path to bank in edgeville
???
Adding object traversal isn't as simple as "just make a path" xD

48 temp for a 20 hour run xD
If it were truly busted it would have been a straight up perma afaik :p

I wonder what kind of info they use? I've done multiple 20hr+ runs, but I tend to then not use the account for a short cooling off period.

Actually, isn't Bot Busting Moderate usually a manual 48hr ban? Either way, bad luck man D:
Yeah! I'm not sure if it's manual or not(only cause I was banned on RS3 before I even used bot software, 48 hours) but I believe it is the location(I've noticed less bots at flesh crawlers).

I'm not particularly worried. I've been suiciding a few accounts on other software and they're still going strong(5 days nonstop) so, this is surprising to see I've been banned on my main(I always chat while using this, quest legit, and did 99 crafting/fletching legit on) first day botting that account. Just tells me not to bot my mains

Could be related to running two accounts on this IP, one was almost nonstop botting, 18+ hours a day depending on work. That one was permad two days ago.

What's throwing me off the most is none of my gold farming bots are even being touched. Two been running nats for 16 hours a day, 5 of them are running nats 12 hours a day for almost 3 months now. Too bad all my freaking money is on my main and I can't cash out yet! Lol need money for more runners

Status
Not open for further replies.