Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah! I'm not sure if it's manual or not(only cause I was banned on RS3 before I even used bot software, 48 hours) but I believe it is the location(I've noticed less bots at flesh crawlers).

I'm not particularly worried. I've been suiciding a few accounts on other software and they're still going strong(5 days nonstop) so, this is surprising to see I've been banned on my main(I always chat while using this, quest legit, and did 99 crafting/fletching legit on) first day botting that account. Just tells me not to bot my mains

Could be related to running two accounts on this IP, one was almost nonstop botting, 18+ hours a day depending on work. That one was permad two days ago.

What's throwing me off the most is none of my gold farming bots are even being touched. Two been running nats for 16 hours a day, 5 of them are running nats 12 hours a day for almost 3 months now. Too bad all my freaking money is on my main and I can't cash out yet! Lol need money for more runners
There's a lot of things it could be, but we'll never know for sure xD
Like, if they noticed a playstyle change, they might monitor the account more heavily or something.

@SlashnHax

How long do you think till the sped up killing will be implemented? I was wanting to hopefully start prior to going to bed. :p
It's implemented, I just need to test and push it xD

@SlashnHax mate youve got a near perfect bot here. However, depending on what you're killing you literally can't leave it alone unless you want to die... what does emergency teleport mean?? It doesn't mean a teletab, if you try to lodestone when you're on "low health" you can't since you're in combat and by the time you are done combat you could be dead without food. The system when low on food and health needs to change.

The only other thing that needs to happen mate is potion support, otherwise 10/10.

@SlashnHax Your bot is great! I am using it for hours, but every 5 minutes it clicks on "Click here to logout" even when the Break Handler is disabled. It doesn't log out at all but every time it clicks on it I got the message: "You can't log out until 10 seconds after the end of combat." So this is very irritating Just to know, I am botting at the cows in Lumbridge

@SlashnHax mate youve got a near perfect bot here. However, depending on what you're killing you literally can't leave it alone unless you want to die... what does emergency teleport mean?? It doesn't mean a teletab, if you try to lodestone when you're on "low health" you can't since you're in combat and by the time you are done combat you could be dead without food. The system when low on food and health needs to change.

The only other thing that needs to happen mate is potion support, otherwise 10/10.
Emergency teleport means teletabs.

What do you mean the system when low on food and health?

@SlashnHax Your bot is great! I am using it for hours, but every 5 minutes it clicks on "Click here to logout" even when the Break Handler is disabled. It doesn't log out at all but every time it clicks on it I got the message: "You can't log out until 10 seconds after the end of combat." So this is very irritating Just to know, I am botting at the cows in Lumbridge
Is the cow it's trying to attack behind the logout button by any chance?

nzl

Is the cow it's trying to attack behind the logout button by any chance?

00:09:37 [STATUS] Walking to Chicken
00:09:38 [STATUS] Attacking Chicken
00:09:47 [STATUS] Attacking Chicken
00:10:10 [STATUS] Attacking Chicken
00:10:27 [STATUS] Logging out!
00:10:29 [STATUS] Time ran: 00:10:29

My only setting is attack chicken

00:09:37 [STATUS] Walking to Chicken
00:09:38 [STATUS] Attacking Chicken
00:09:47 [STATUS] Attacking Chicken
00:10:10 [STATUS] Attacking Chicken
00:10:27 [STATUS] Logging out!
00:10:29 [STATUS] Time ran: 00:10:29

My only setting is attack chicken
Do you have the "Stop bot when low hp" setting checked in the Health tab? Iirc, it's on by default.

Do you have the "Stop bot when low hp" setting checked in the Health tab? Iirc, it's on by default.
@rasan your issue might be related to this? Either way logs would still be nice to have.

nzl

@rasan your issue might be related to this? Either way logs would still be nice to have.

I have turned it off but when fighting chickens you never get damaged, will see how it goes

-------------------------------------
Double Post:

I get hung up when I advance levels while fighting in shared exp, not sure if Client or Bot side but when i level up all 3 attack/str/def it hangs up the character just stands still while rotating on the spot to face the chicken but will not move unless all 3 dialogs get closed then it runs off the spot and kills the chicken and continues as normal

Last edited:
Send me some logs and I'll see if I can work it out from those.

I also have a video of the bot logging me out. When I use Alpha Fighter again I'll give you the logs if it happens again.

But that's the thing I'm fighting caged npcs so I don't need to eat?

@SlashnHax did your update get pushed through? It doesn't seem to be attacking any quicker than it did before.
Yeah, it should recognise dead/dying npcs a bit quicker now, but it's not like it'll predict that the next attack will kill them and preemptively attack a new target. That's a feature for once I get everything else done xD
I have turned it off but when fighting chickens you never get damaged, will see how it goes

-------------------------------------
Double Post:

I get hung up when I advance levels while fighting in shared exp, not sure if Client or Bot side but when i level up all 3 attack/str/def it hangs up the character just stands still while rotating on the spot to face the chicken but will not move unless all 3 dialogs get closed then it runs off the spot and kills the chicken and continues as normal
Aight, I know how to fix that.

Reactions: NZL
@SlashnHax so far no teletabs have worked for me. If you could implement something in your code that makes the bot stop once it has no food, once it gets to say 40% health then it wont attack any more and will stop. I think the issue may be that when using melee you can only attack 1 npc, however, using range or mage there are abilities which activate which cause damage on multiple npc's causing massive damage. If this is the case one the bot has "shut down due to low HP" then quite obviously it will die due to no food left to eat.

Potion support, would really love this to happen man. Prayer would be a huge help for many, along with other boosters.

great bot author, but my man.... i'm no noob to botting or whatnot, but when i try to set up your bot i can never ever EVER start it, its realllly confusing for me.. it sucks cause i hear great thing and i wanna use it an see for myself, but its just not happening for me. please help out explain how to setup, or if possible make the interface more "dummmy" friendly...

great bot author, but my man.... i'm no noob to botting or whatnot, but when i try to set up your bot i can never ever EVER start it, its realllly confusing for me.. it sucks cause i hear great thing and i wanna use it an see for myself, but its just not happening for me. please help out explain how to setup, or if possible make the interface more "dummmy" friendly...
In the interface, add a new task, configure all the tabs and start the bot.

Fess up, who just tried this "*Charm*" as regex and sent through the exception xD

Atm I'm working on putting the finishing touches on Divination and Agility, as those are pretty close to complete, then I'll implement potion support :)

@SlashnHax so far no teletabs have worked for me. If you could implement something in your code that makes the bot stop once it has no food, once it gets to say 40% health then it wont attack any more and will stop. I think the issue may be that when using melee you can only attack 1 npc, however, using range or mage there are abilities which activate which cause damage on multiple npc's causing massive damage. If this is the case one the bot has "shut down due to low HP" then quite obviously it will die due to no food left to eat.

Potion support, would really love this to happen man. Prayer would be a huge help for many, along with other boosters.
Once it has no food and falls below the eat trigger, it shouldn't attack. Once it's able to log out it should then log out. Maybe try raising your minimum eat trigger?

@ichaseexp
IndelibleIlliterateEagle.gif

one last thing, idk if someone else said this, or what not. but are B2P an idea to be supported in this bot when complete.

one last thing, idk if someone else said this, or what not. but are B2P an idea to be supported in this bot when complete.
Yeah, both Bones to Bananas and Bones to Peaches are planned

Found the issue with teletabs not working, will be fixed next update

Status
Not open for further replies.