Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there way to add preselected target so atm it kills something then waits a few seconds and attacks the next is there a way to add where it knows what it is going to attack next before it kills the current target so there isn't a 5 or so second delay?
What are you fighting? Chances are it's taking a while to detect that it's dead, although I haven't come across it myself.

Moss giants and guards both do it its pretty much only thing I've trained on also it's rs3 it's enough time to leave combat and lose 10-25 adrenaline after each kill

Moss giants and guards both do it its pretty much only thing I've trained on also it's rs3 it's enough time to leave combat and lose 10-25 adrenaline after each kill
That's strange, I've been killing guards and banking grapes and I haven't noticed any issues.
Looting noted items??? lol

and why the ranom crashes/logouts? :x
What do you mean? Also I haven't experienced any crashes/logouts :/

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
What are you fighting? Chances are it's taking a while to detect that it's dead, although I haven't come across it myself.

Have had this issue too, but it's a little random. E.g Gargoyles, Turoth

killing guards now and solid 15 seconds between killing a guard and clicking the next one

Do you have the "Reachability" setting turned on for targets? This is known to cause a big delay as in order to check if a target is reachable, the client has to call some process intensive methods.

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
@SlashnHax one more thing I noticed when you updated to threshold usage is the camera now pans down to very flat angles--not esp humanlike when there are walls involved.

I saw you added banking option, this is a really great update but could you add Gnome stronghold bank near the slayer cave on osrs too? That would be awesome :) thanks

Also the bot doesnt seem to bury big bones

I'm having issues with the eating percentage also, it always eat when my life is near 10 hp even if i put it at 50 minimum, and i'm 76 hp, dont know if i'm doing something wrong or because it's really dangerous and i was wondering if someone could explain me how the new eating system works

My setting are : Min : 50, Average : 70, and Maximum : 80

Last edited:
@SlashnHax one more thing I noticed when you updated to threshold usage is the camera now pans down to very flat angles--not esp humanlike when there are walls involved.
Camera angles are decided by the client, but I agree they seem a bit odd. I might override them in the future.
I saw you added banking option, this is a really great update but could you add Gnome stronghold bank near the slayer cave on osrs too? That would be awesome :) thanks

Also the bot doesnt seem to bury big bones

I'm having issues with the eating percentage also, it always eat when my life is near 10 hp even if i put it at 50 minimum, and i'm 76 hp, dont know if i'm doing something wrong or because it's really dangerous and i was wondering if someone could explain me how the new eating system works

My setting are : Min : 50, Average : 70, and Maximum : 80
Banking won't interact with obstacles such as cave entrances/exits if that's what you mean. I'll look into adding more banks later on, once I've fixed a few other things.

I'll look into the eat percentage issue.
What's off?

reachability

sorry, im dumb rn lol

its only supposed to fight reachable npcs. not looting(cause it attacks before it checks loot for me) it usually just stops randmly; when i was looting had a crash at "Looting Fire Rune" , usually it just thinks im already fighting and will sit there

reachability

sorry, im dumb rn lol

its only supposed to fight reachable npcs. not looting(cause it attacks before it checks loot for me) it usually just stops randmly; when i was looting had a crash at "Looting Fire Rune" , usually it just thinks im already fighting and will sit there
Were you being targetted by a NPC?

Nah, just standing round til d/c then log back in. never-ending bot-busting loop
What did the entire log look like?
It could have been that the fire rune wasn't invalidating properly, I've already got a fix for that in the next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.