Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
@slash, killing spiritual warriors/werewolfs. Same issue with gargoyles. It does seem to be only when a thresh was already qued. Also it seems to prioritize Forceful Backhand over the other thresholds. E.g

Forceful, X, Y

It will pick Forceful and sometimes Y, but skip x. Which is strange but leads me to believe it's trying to use them in order on the bar.

@slash, killing spiritual warriors/werewolfs. Same issue with gargoyles. It does seem to be only when a thresh was already qued. Also it seems to prioritize Forceful Backhand over the other thresholds. E.g

Forceful, X, Y

It will pick Forceful and sometimes Y, but skip x. Which is strange but leads me to believe it's trying to use them in order on the bar.
It will indeed use them in order on the bar. Until I find a good way to determine remaining cooldown, other than using interfaces and forcing users to set the timers to be on, it will activate in order of the bar.

@SlashnHax this bot is amazing, after you've just added stop after fighting at this point, there is one thing more that you should add, potion support.

However, the Food eat at this percentage isnt accurate. I tell it to eat at 60% average and it drops as low as 20% before it eats. One more issue with this bot is that sometimes it hasn't finished killing a target and it decides to start attacking another NPC, when dealing with 2 high lvl NPCs attacking you this dramatically decreases your LP and ability to grind.

One feature that would be really helpful would be to be able to only pick up noted versions of an item. Some monsters drop both the noted and un-noted versions of an item and it would be really helpful if the bot would only pick up the noted version so it could stay at places longer. I'm not sure if it's possible since the pickup is based on regex, but thought I'd throw it out there.

Otherwise the bot is running great for me!

Fighting in osrs with breaks disabled, every so often it wants to logout but usually still in combat. If I manually click another monster though it forgets that it was trying to logout, so i'm just babysitting it right now.

Last edited:
One feature that would be really helpful would be to be able to only pick up noted versions of an item. Some monsters drop both the noted and un-noted versions of an item and it would be really helpful if the bot would only pick up the noted version so it could stay at places longer. I'm not sure if it's possible since the pickup is based on regex, but thought I'd throw it out there.

Otherwise the bot is running great for me!
There's a stacks option you can set in loot.
I'm planning on rewriting looting so that you have a "LootItem" specification, and then you define the things that specify that item, e.g. name is "Runite ore" and it stacks. Something similar is already available, where you create a new task with no npcs defined, but you define the specific item in the loot tab, although I think it can be done better, which is why I'm planning to rewrite it.

@SlashnHax this bot is amazing, after you've just added stop after fighting at this point, there is one thing more that you should add, potion support.

However, the Food eat at this percentage isnt accurate. I tell it to eat at 60% average and it drops as low as 20% before it eats. One more issue with this bot is that sometimes it hasn't finished killing a target and it decides to start attacking another NPC, when dealing with 2 high lvl NPCs attacking you this dramatically decreases your LP and ability to grind.
What's your minimum eat percent set to?

I'm pretty sure I've fixed the switching issue in the next release, it now prioritizes monsters that are attacking you and match your target npc definition.
Next release will become available after I finish rewriting my Bank handler.

@SlashnHax just noticed the stackable thing. Is there a way to set it so some items are picked up only if stackable? Anyways, if you're rewriting it, I suppose it's not too important now. Thanks again for all the work done on the bot :)

BTW here's some progress only using alpha bot, sometimes 12 hours a day:
iFtPycm.png

Best CB bot i've ever used :)

The man who can
The bot allways trys to log out when in combat, so whenever i go afk after 20 mins or so with the bot running i would be logged out

The bot allways trys to log out when in combat, so whenever i go afk after 20 mins or so with the bot running i would be logged out
OSRS or RS3, also what's the status when it attempts to log out?

The man who can
I have break handler turned off a full inv of food and no damage fighting varrock guards just randomly it tries to log itself off

I was also having issues with logging out last night, OSRS. I noticed that it would only logout when I set it to loot items. As soon as I removed all loot from the list, it was working properly.

The break handler is disabled until I can get around to rewriting it. I've been getting exceptions sent through from when people have tried to edit a break, or the settings, so I'm going to rewrite it in a way that should prevent those exceptions from happening.

Alright cool just making sure it was meant to be also noticed banking feature I'll be sure to test it later today

Alright cool just making sure it was meant to be also noticed banking feature I'll be sure to test it later today
All g :) I've tested banking a fair bit, I know that it deposits stuff for sure. The navigation is limited to the default web, so it currently doesn't support gates or doors or any objects

Is there way to add preselected target so atm it kills something then waits a few seconds and attacks the next is there a way to add where it knows what it is going to attack next before it kills the current target so there isn't a 5 or so second delay?

Status
Not open for further replies.