Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to use this bot to train at Hellhounds at Taverley Dungeon, I have 80 Agility so the shortcut is really close to the entrance. I have ~ 60 atk str def but I don't know how to set up the bot properly. I just want it to eat the food, bank charms at Taverley bank and get more food, but when I load it, and try set it up it just says going to the bank while the Hellhounds are aggressively attacking and nothing substantial happens. Would really appreciate if someone could explain how to set it up like this.

I want to use this bot to train at Hellhounds at Taverley Dungeon, I have 80 Agility so the shortcut is really close to the entrance. I have ~ 60 atk str def but I don't know how to set up the bot properly. I just want it to eat the food, bank charms at Taverley bank and get more food, but when I load it, and try set it up it just says going to the bank while the Hellhounds are aggressively attacking and nothing substantial happens. Would really appreciate if someone could explain how to set it up like this.
Can't currently bank from dungeons as default web doesn't currently support dungeons.

Thanks @Djoels ... I had no idea I had to set the bot to loot bones. I figured checking off the bone burying box would make the character loot them automatically. Anyway, besides a few eating glitches and no clear instructions on how to add certain NPCs (like Rock crabs) to the list of names, this bot is pretty legit. from 10ish to 50 combat in 5-6 days of 'light' botting ..that's pretty damn good.
I honestly don't think you can add rock crabs since you can't actually click them if they start being unaggressive right?

The update (Tonights) affected Alpha fighter beta, as afterwards it began slowing down on selecting targets to attack and from the info bar comparing to pre and after update

Pre: 63k xp an hour
After: 37k xp an hour

Just letting you know.

Edit: It idled for so long it just logged me out and the lobby handler had to put me back into the game....
And I see the animation of clicking appearing, but it is doing completely and utterly nothing, not to mention it appears in timed out gaps

And it began failing to loot again, which I haven't seen in a while...

Edit: it starts off ok but gradually gets slower

Last edited:
The update (Tonights) affected Alpha fighter beta, as afterwards it began slowing down on selecting targets to attack and from the info bar comparing to pre and after update

Pre: 63k xp an hour
After: 37k xp an hour

Just letting you know.

Edit: It idled for so long it just logged me out and the lobby handler had to put me back into the game....
And I see the animation of clicking appearing, but it is doing completely and utterly nothing, not to mention it appears in timed out gaps

And it began failing to loot again, which I haven't seen in a while...

Edit: it starts off ok but gradually gets slower
Update as in RuneScape, RuneMate, or Alpha Fighter?

I'll try to debug it atm, are you sure that it's not an internet issue as you're seeing the clicking occuring but it's not actually doing anything?

Could be because I removed collision flag caching. I've implemented it into the RuneMate API so I'll enable it there next updae.

Update as in RuneScape, RuneMate, or Alpha Fighter?

I'll try to debug it atm, are you sure that it's not an internet issue as you're seeing the clicking occuring but it's not actually doing anything?

I can confirm that it seems to have gotten slower.
I'm currently at TzHaar and I'm getting one kill every 10-15 seconds, which is quite bad considering I one-hit them. :p

RS3

Damn, you're fast

I can confirm that it seems to have gotten slower.
I'm currently at TzHaar and I'm getting one kill every 10-15 seconds, which is quite bad considering I one-hit them. :p

RS3
Yeah that pretty much confirms that it was because I removed collision flag caching xD
I'll push an update in a second, lemme know if that helps.

Is it normal for the bot to pause so long between targets? I'm killing trolls and it'll pause for around 12 seconds before attacking the next one.

Banned for Scamming
Amazing Script without a doubt, But when @ Waterfiends It seems to be attacking other Waterfiends without finishing off the waterfiend it initially started to kill. Only happens sometimes, I'll post Logs if you need.

Ok, so it suicides now again..

What happens : The output says attacking npc

But in reality all it's doing is just hovering the mouse around it and standing still.....

Happens at random times so not even sure what's triggering it

edit: As I wrote it out I should of realised right there... so it seems the bot can turn off auto retaliate at random times...
And when that happens once the npc attacks you it will not attack back

Last edited:
RuneMate Staff
OSRS when trying to fight Goblins at Lumbridge:

Code:
java.rmi.RemoteException: Unable to retrieve the value of ai.by for 31871039; nested exception is:
    java.lang.ClassCastException: required class ai but encountered class gg
    at aux.IiiIIiiiII.try(ab:780)
    at aux.IiiIIiiiII.int32(ab:600)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor8.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
    at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:322)
    at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:177)
    at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:174)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:173)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:553)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:808)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:667)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: required class ai but encountered class gg
    at java.lang.invoke.MethodHandleNatives.raiseException(MethodHandleNatives.java:373)
    at aux.IiiIIiiiII.try(ab:920)
    ... 15 more

EDIT:

Fixed by going back to fixed screen mode

Now getting this error:

OSRS - Barbarian Village

Code:
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Calling methods that must query the session for information is no longer allowed within non-bot threads.
    at nul.iIiiiIiiIIiI.null(ftb:191)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.Environment.getGameType(gtb:137)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.Environment.isRS3(gtb:107)
    at bot.nul.onStart(g:211)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(pza:27)
    at nul.iiIIiIiIIIiI.run(onb:172)

It doesn't loot for me. I turned off the multi-loot thing - is there something else I need to do to set it up so that it loots (added Coins etc. to loot list already). RS3

edit: it hovers but doesn't click

Actually it managed to loot coins a few times, but not the other items. Getting constant memory ran out errors unfortunately (I think this is an issue with spectre).

2nd edit: looting/bot seem to be working without issues if I only run one bot at once. The bot consumes potions before the effects of the last consumption are over, is this intended?

Last edited:
Hey Slash, very great job, congratulations, but please add a support to bank nearby the spellwisp in the west of wizard's tower, they're a good spot for water talisman farm, i making 200k/h in f2p combat leveling..

Thx, and congrats again!

RuneMate Staff
Special Attack support for items such as the Saradomin Godsword?

The heal from the special attack is a great way to make long trips at slayer locations :)

Special Attack support for items such as the Saradomin Godsword?

The heal from the special attack is a great way to make long trips at slayer locations :)

Just add the special attack to your actionbar and it will use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.