Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned for Scamming
NH0hCVx.png

Amazing... getting my 2nd combat 99 within the week.

@SlashnHax Drinking potions use to work for alpha fighter recent updates have stopped it from drinking potions could you please fix ty!
Strange. I'm running it now doing a Slayer task and it's drinking Supers with no problems. Which potions, game mode etc?

Could you add minimum spaces between target?
Currently I'm doing mage, and sometimes it goes up and tanks melee hits intead of tanking magic atttacks. (Having magic protection on)

Im currently doing dragons and im immortal to their magic attacks. But the bot is running up in their face and taking quite lots of dmg cause of melee attacks...

Strange. I'm running it now doing a Slayer task and it's drinking Supers with no problems. Which potions, game mode etc?
deadman mode i'm at guard dogs and it's super sets.

i even tried putting it into actions but it was drinking the potions before without me having to try to type anything in.

Attachments

• 2016-07-01 13-24-57.png
    2016-07-01 13-24-57.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 15
How do I go about setting the bot to attack Rock crabs? I've tried adding the NPC as "Rock crab" and "Rock_crab" but I'm not sure exactly how to make it attack crabs.

Is it auto picking up items from "Rare Table"? Because my bot keeps picking up uncut dragonstones... And I'm not having it under loot names? It also picks up "Half of a key", 456x "flax". Dragon helms w/o it being under loot names?

Doesn't eat food when it's supposed to, doesn't bury bones at Hill Giants in Edgeville dungeon. Works flawlessly on cows though but thats about it

Doesn't eat food when it's supposed to, doesn't bury bones at Hill Giants in Edgeville dungeon. Works flawlessly on cows though but thats about it
Your statement is false. Btw, comments like that have no use whatsoever.
Hill giants bone burying works perfectly for me, eats on time, everytime..

Anyone happen to know what im doing wrong with banking? have it set to bank on full inventory, I want it to withdraw x amount of lobsters so i put essential 1 and quantity 20 and it just loops adding and subtracting lobsters from my inventory. Also, anyone know how to make it ignore depositing runes for mage? it keeps depositing my air runes or tries to withdraw some to failure bc they are already in my inventory :(

Your statement is false. Btw, comments like that have no use whatsoever.
Hill giants bone burying works perfectly for me, eats on time, everytime..

Instead of saying my statement is false, why don't you elaborate and help me? My statement can't be false because I experienced it FIRST HAND. Twice I've set this bad boy to kill Hill Giants, twice I've died. I'm not really complaining because I've gained a lot of levels, but when things don't work properly (at least not for me), aren't you supposed to let the creator know?

If it works properly, saving presets definitely doesn't work.. Because while it obeys the STOCK/ORIGINAL settings, it doesn't obey the changes or 'configurations' I've made to it besides eating food...and even the food eating is iffy at times.

I've made several presets for Hill Giants btw. HillGiants, Giants, HillGiants2, etc. All with different settings but all with bone burying. None of them bury the bones. And I die everytime. Also, I caught the bot trying to log out when I still had food left and some health.

Last edited:
Instead of saying my statement is false, why don't you elaborate and help me? My statement can't be false because I experienced it FIRST HAND. Twice I've set this bad boy to kill Hill Giants, twice I've died. I'm not really complaining because I've gained a lot of levels, but when things don't work properly (at least not for me), aren't you supposed to let the creator know?

If it works properly, saving presets definitely doesn't work.. Because while it obeys the STOCK/ORIGINAL settings, it doesn't obey the changes or 'configurations' I've made to it besides eating food...and even the food eating is iffy at times.

I've made several presets for Hill Giants btw. HillGiants, Giants, HillGiants2, etc. All with different settings but all with bone burying. None of them bury the bones. And I die everytime. Also, I caught the bot trying to log out when I still had food left and some health.
If you want to report a bug you can just use the form which is provided. This is a lot more helpful for the bot author.
It's also a known bug that eating always resets to 10% even when saved in a profile. So just remember to check every time.

It's funny then that I can bury bones with no problems and you can't. Maybe try setting the big bones as loot item also + check the looting in combat option. That might help.

bot eats food when it stays at max hp for to long please fix

bot eats food when it stays at max hp for to long please fix

Thanks @Djoels ... I had no idea I had to set the bot to loot bones. I figured checking off the bone burying box would make the character loot them automatically. Anyway, besides a few eating glitches and no clear instructions on how to add certain NPCs (like Rock crabs) to the list of names, this bot is pretty legit. from 10ish to 50 combat in 5-6 days of 'light' botting ..that's pretty damn good.

would anyone be able to help with a reccomendation on where i could use alpha fighter with a greater runic staff (t75) and full mystic (t50) (low-miid tier gear) to train magic at for long periods of time which i will bank and pobably just eat lobsters, and not looking for to great xp just 65k/h+

Status
Not open for further replies.