Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bot often hovers over monsters hidden under interfaces for long periods of time, before it rotates the camera. Not sure if it's a problem with your bot or the client.

Hey, on OSRS, it is taking a lot of time to loot, even with combat looting on, sometimes the items disappear before being picked up

Edit: This is happening when I use price trigger, if I just set the items names, it works pretty fast.
It also suicides.

Your bot is amazing! but i found that the navigation doesn't want to work when i try to go from falador to the hobgoblins by the crafting guild. not sure why it doesn't work o_O (OSRS)
Yeah, probably due to the OSRS navigation web not being able to build a path.

Hey, on OSRS, it is taking a lot of time to loot, even with combat looting on, sometimes the items disappear before being picked up

Edit: This is happening when I use price trigger, if I just set the items names, it works pretty fast.
Hmm, that's strange, I'll look into it some time later on.

Working fine now! Actually better then fine its working brilliantly! So fluid :D
Good to hear!

The bot often hovers over monsters hidden under interfaces for long periods of time, before it rotates the camera. Not sure if it's a problem with your bot or the client.
A bit of both. Visibility checks done by the client don't take interfaces into account, due to how long it takes to do those checks. My bot moves the camera and walks after a number of failed attempts. I plan to try to take interfaces into account when doing interaction and visibility checks some time later, probably after exams.

It also suicides.
If you're in an aggro area without a teletab, it'll probably die because it's not like it knows where to go to log out.

If you're in an aggro area without a teletab, it'll probably die because it's not like it knows where to go to log out.

I am in an aggro area, but the npcs are not aggressive anymore, because I've been in there for like an hour, but the script attacks them until it dies.
Also, thanks for such a quick reply man, great work on this script.

I am in an aggro area, but the npcs are not aggressive anymore, because I've been in there for like an hour, but the script attacks them until it dies.
Also, thanks for such a quick reply man, great work on this script.

I have never died using this bot. You sure you have food and teletabs?

OSRS, I tried that, did not work, tried with teletabs now, but it used the teletab with a bag full of food :(
OSRS is a bit tricky, sometimes the bot thinks that your hp drops to like 0 and your inventory becomes empty for no reason, I don't really have time to investigate it any further this week though.

Really great bot! Thank you.
Can you add a feature for sign of porters?
Have a nice day

Bot works perfectly fine, except for opening doors to get to the npcs, and whenever I run out of food the bot just goes to get the food and leaves the bank tab open. When I manually close it the bot resumes.

Last edited:
Can you please fix the banking for OsRs, I love this bot, but the banking doesn't work properly. The bot takes the food into the inventory and just sits there leaving the bank tab open. After I close it myself the bot just resumes. I

Can you please fix the banking for OsRs, I love this bot, but the banking doesn't work properly. The bot takes the food into the inventory and just sits there leaving the bank tab open. After I close it myself the bot just resumes. I
Did you lose half of your message?
Also, to walk back to the NPC, you'll need to have set an NPC area.

Status
Not open for further replies.