Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, both Bones to Bananas and Bones to Peaches are planned
Looking forward for this feature! OSRS slayer will become easier and cheaper than prayer pot protect.

Also, OSRS potion drinking is broken atm. Prayer potion, super strength and super attack are all affected and unused.

The price trigger loot function is broken too.

OSRS looting is completely broken after update today! RIP bot T.T

Edit: It can still pick up herbs

Last edited:
How to set the script for climb-over a obstacle to reach at a location?
You can't, unless the obstacle is supported by the default web.
Looking forward for this feature! OSRS slayer will become easier and cheaper than prayer pot protect.

Also, OSRS potion drinking is broken atm. Prayer potion, super strength and super attack are all affected and unused.

The price trigger loot function is broken too.
Do the skill levels still go up when you use the potions?
The price trigger loot function probably isn't broken, it works in conjunction with the other filters. I understand that this is a strange way to do it and it will be changed in the future.
Was wondering how to use the ACTIONS TAB Under NPC TAB.
You add the action you want to use, for example, with strykewyrms you can add "Investigate" and it will investigate them.
It's using abilities very rarely.
Probably due to the ability bar always being on cooldown due to too many basic abilities, try using a bar from Revolution/Bars if you aren't already.
OSRS looting is completely broken after update today! RIP bot T.T

Edit: It can still pick up herbs
Broken is a vague term, does it not find the items, or does it fail to loot them, or something else?

Broken is a vague term, does it not find the items, or does it fail to loot them, or something else?
My bad.
The bot doesn't find and interact with a majority of the loot items at all. The log shows no attempt of looting anything, except for a herb, like grimy avantoe.

Do the skill levels still go up when you use the potions?
The price trigger loot function probably isn't broken, it works in conjunction with the other filters. I understand that this is a strange way to do it and it will be changed in the future.
No, the skill levels don't go up when I use the potions. I tried attacking, and then popping a potion, lvl remained the same.
Does the price trigger loot function use G.E price values?

Does it account for and loot item stack exceeding X amount of gp worth? This might be a redundant feature, but how do you choose to loot only a noted form of an item? Let's say I don't want to loot unnoted mithril bars, but only the noted ones.

Last edited:
Skill levels should go up on OSRS when you use boosting pots, it's not an invisible boost.

Skill levels should go up on OSRS when you use boosting pots, it's not an invisible boost.
I meant the bot doesn't correctly reflect that when I use boosts. It still tells me my attack is 85 in the bot whilst in-game it's 95+ boosted

My bad.
The bot doesn't find and interact with a majority of the loot items at all. The log shows no attempt of looting anything, except for a herb, like grimy avantoe.

No, the skill levels don't go up when I use the potions. I tried attacking, and then popping a potion, lvl remained the same.
Does the price trigger loot function use G.E price values?

Does it account for and loot item stack exceeding X amount of gp worth? This might be a redundant feature, but how do you choose to loot only a noted form of an item? Let's say I don't want to loot unnoted mithril bars, but only the noted ones.
Name recognition might be broken, I'll look into it.
Strange, skill levels should go up (104/99) for example, are you entirely sure this isn't the case?
Nah, it doesn't loot based on stack worth. As for the other questions, it's not currently possible to do it on an item by item case but it will be in the future.

Name recognition might be broken, I'll look into it.
Strange, skill levels should go up (104/99) for example, are you entirely sure this isn't the case?
Nah, it doesn't loot based on stack worth. As for the other questions, it's not currently possible to do it on an item by item case but it will be in the future.
The skill levels in-game shows correctly the boosted stats if that's what you meant. The bot however does not show that, i.e 104/99, at all.

How should i set this up so it wouldnt idle like 10 secs after every kill? I have break handler disabled and it still kills monsters very slow.

How should i set this up so it wouldnt idle like 10 secs after every kill? I have break handler disabled and it still kills monsters very slow.
Restart runemate and increase mouse multiplier to 2.0 in settings
Sometimes it's not the bot's fault

Mr. Roads
I'm encountering a problem with this script.

Problem:
Doesn't loot noted herbs in aberrant spectre.

That's the only problem though great bot.

P.S. I'm playin' on RS3.

Turn on combat looting, and make sure your items are case sensitive. Or you can use the regex button and just type in 'Grimy' and it will loot all herbs.

I'm fighting Waterfiends and it attacks another Waterfiend before it's done fighting the first one. Is there any way to fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.