Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if I am say using a ranged weapon as my main item and wish to use the Saradomin Godsword as a spec weapon occasionally?

Doesn't that require you to switch to the SGS first? Pretty sure this bot doesn't support that. Would be cool if it did.

RuneMate Staff
Doesn't that require you to switch to the SGS first? Pretty sure this bot doesn't support that. Would be cool if it did.

Yeah that's what I was meaning.

To clarify; your character is using any item/attack style and the bot has an option to use an SGS to heal you, using its special attack.

Would require character to equip SGS when you have 100% adrenaline, use special attack twice, and then re-equip your 'normal' offensive item.

I have the special ability on my ability bar, but it rarely uses it. Is there a way to make it use the special ability as soon it is available?

RuneMate Staff
I have the special ability on my ability bar, but it rarely uses it. Is there a way to make it use the special ability as soon it is available?

It may be because in revolution mode, the ability bar is constantly being used so your special attack energy may not constantly be at 100% - meaning the bot can't use the special attack on your item?

Just from what I've noticed anyway

It may be because in revolution mode, the ability bar is constantly being used so your special attack energy may not constantly be at 100% - meaning the bot can't use the special attack on your item?

Just from what I've noticed anyway
True, but even when it can be used, it doesn't use it at all, only on rare occasions. I thought maybe the bot can have a line that detects that when it's available it will use it asap? Hopefully I'm not asking too much :/

Hey im getting this error when trying to start the bot what am I doing wrong?

java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException: Task java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask@1dfe17e rejected from java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@1b3ca8[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 0]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$AbortPolicy.rejectedExecution(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:2047)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.reject(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:823)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.delayedExecute(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:326)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.scheduleWithFixedDelay(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:597)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.core.EventDispatcher.addListener(lbb:101)
at bot.nUL.onStart(w:178)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(iya:121)
at nul.IiIiiIiIiIii.run(knb:

Just wanted to ask: How do I list under loot names the Iron ore (noted), cause flesh crawlers drop both unnoted and noted and I want it to only pick up the noted ones, thanks

Can someone explain how "Price trigger" works please? I set value as 15,000 and it doesn't pick up the runeplatebody

Can someone explain how "Price trigger" works please? I set value as 15,000 and it doesn't pick up the runeplatebody
You also need to add "Rune platebody" under names.
Price trigger works like this, if your monster drops both noted and unnoted silver bar. Then you set price trigger to 1000gp, so it only picks up silver bars worth 1000gp+. So it wont pick up single silver bar, but noted ones.

Can someone explain to me where to train at level 60-99 and how to set up the bot just to eat and fight. I'll really new at this and would appreciate the help from your guys. I seem to keep doing something wrong.

You also need to add "Rune platebody" under names.
Price trigger works like this, if your monster drops both noted and unnoted silver bar. Then you set price trigger to 1000gp, so it only picks up silver bars worth 1000gp+. So it wont pick up single silver bar, but noted ones.
So its can't be a generalization? Like pick up anything over 10,000? Putting in individual drop items sounds lame. Especially for different mobs.

Can someone explain to me where to train at level 60-99 and how to set up the bot just to eat and fight. I'll really new at this and would appreciate the help from your guys. I seem to keep doing something wrong.
Hellhounds is always a good idea, easy to kill, and having high def armor they wont do much dmg on you.

So its can't be a generalization? Like pick up anything over 10,000? Putting in individual drop items sounds lame. Especially for different mobs.
Well I'm not the one who made it, and since the code aint open source, then I dont know 4 sure.

I think its because if you want a specific item lets say you want "Silver bar", but the mob also drops "Rune scimitar". The mob can drop noted "Silver bar" and noted "Rune scimitars" Then you put a price trigger of like 16k. So it will only pick up noted ones, and not the single ones?

Is it possible to get specific loot tabs for specific monsters?
Example: On chaos druids I only want it to pick up ranarr weed of all weeds, but at flesh eaters since ranarr is slightly more rare - i want it to pick up some other weed types as well.

Is it possible to get specific loot tabs for specific monsters?
Example: On chaos druids I only want it to pick up ranarr weed of all weeds, but at flesh eaters since ranarr is slightly more rare - i want it to pick up some other weed types as well.

Yes, make 2 profiles. One for Chaos druids, and one for Flesh eaters.
Then under chaos druids loot table, under names put in the ranarr.
And for Flesh eaters do the same just with the other ones you want.

Really great script with loads of features! How would I get it to take out an inventory of food from the Canafis bank, run to the graveyard and fight Ghouls, and then run back when out of food? It's fighting and eating fine, but the transition to and from the bank I can't seem to setup.

Shooting up KFC's
am i the only one getting like 30% xp rates with this script for last month?

Java Noob.
i have an suggestion that might be a good addition, how about adding an alching feature, that alch's drops that you specify?

Is it possible to get a checkbox for the bot to eat food even at full health in case inventory is full and an item from the loot list drops from a monster?

Status
Not open for further replies.