Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OSRS is probably broken totally, due to a bug with the PotionDrinker that should be fixed now.
java.lang.NullPointerException
at bot.cOM7.break(pc:103)
at bot.cOM3.goto(pc:512)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:174)
at java.util.Iterator.forEachRemaining(Iterator.java:116)
at java.util.Spliterators$IteratorSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Spliterators.java:1801)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(ReduceOps.java:708)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(ReferencePipeline.java:499)
at bot.lpT8.goto(nd:67)
at bot.prn.break(x:114)
at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.tryAdvance(ArrayList.java:1351)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEachWithCancel(ReferencePipeline.java:126)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyIntoWithCancel(AbstractPipeline.java:498)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:485)
at java.util.stream.FindOps$FindOp.evaluateSequential(FindOps.java:152)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.findFirst(ReferencePipeline.java:464)
at bot.nUL.goto(m:109)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEachWithCancel(ReferencePipeline.java:126)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyIntoWithCancel(AbstractPipeline.java:498)
at bot.aUx.goto(n:106)
at bot.cON.goto(c:204)
at bot.AUx.run(b:96)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(cna:97)
at nul.iIIiIIiIIIii.run(hxa:6)
Obfuscated stacktraces don't really help.

@SlashnHax No, the npc names do not change in the UI. I just started it up and it never actually starts attacking things.
Strange, if you want I can TV in and try to work out what's wrong.
How does banking work? Let's say I'm in rorarius cave does it determine a route after you set it?
It won't work with dungeons. It uses web walking to navigate.

Maybe I will try that. My issue isn't with abilities. It just doesn't do anything at all for me (OSRS). The logs seem to show it just in an infinite loop of saving the profile.
I don't actually think it's an infinite loop. Looking through the one you sent, you were changing options and it was saving them as it should. But also in that output, there were no names in the names list, which I found strange.

Update coming soon that should help with some stuff. OSRS had 2 issues which either resulted in an NPE, or just idling. They're fixed in the next update.

Banned for Scamming
OSRS is probably broken totally, due to a bug with the PotionDrinker that should be fixed now.

Obfuscated stacktraces don't really help.

Strange, if you want I can TV in and try to work out what's wrong.

It won't work with dungeons. It uses web walking to navigate.

I don't actually think it's an infinite loop. Looking through the one you sent, you were changing options and it was saving them as it should. But also in that output, there were no names in the names list, which I found strange.

Update coming soon that should help with some stuff. OSRS had 2 issues which either resulted in an NPE, or just idling. They're fixed in the next update.
Haven't stopped using your script in about 14 hrs so far with an xp gain of 2.3m strength xp. It's
amazing
Gyazo - 0deb3a5e7e3ebd2f30a9b4c1cd9a50bb.png

What for? OSRS?

It's working fine for me on OSRS and RS3.

Somehow it was not looting coins when full inventory for RS3. Then i ate a shark and then it started looting coins.. wierd.

Did you fix the price trigger? It was not looting anything over the amount. At some point?

Somehow it was not looting coins when full inventory for RS3. Then i ate a shark and then it started looting coins.. wierd.

Did you fix the price trigger? It was not looting anything over the amount. At some point?
Ahh okay, I know why. It thinks there isn't any space for it. Easy fix.

Thanks! :) Awesome bot otherwise! You should make some kind of exp/profit banner for it tho ;)
We do have dynamic signatures, they're fully implemented, we just haven't really gotten around to making them publicly available :p

We do have dynamic signatures, they're fully implemented, we just haven't really gotten around to making them publicly available :p

Can you tell me how this price trigger works?
I write 4000, and it does not loot anything over 4000gp?

What do you mean?
Can you make an example? :)
If you have 4000 as the loot trigger, and nothing in the names, it won't pick up anything as it doesn't match any names.
If you have 4000 as the loot trigger, and have Potato cactus in the names (should be "^Potato cactus$" in the list), it will only pick up stacks of Potato cactus worth over 4000

Yeah thats what I was thinking, but I had "Coins" as names, and 4000. but it did not pickup stacks of 4000+ coins...

@SlashnHax Can you add different fight modules? Like ranged/melee? Safespotting, like a button to not move out of spot. Like with kelphites theres a safespot etc? Or something smart? :)

Your bot is amazing! but i found that the navigation doesn't want to work when i try to go from falador to the hobgoblins by the crafting guild. not sure why it doesn't work o_O (OSRS)

Hey, on OSRS, it is taking a lot of time to loot, even with combat looting on, sometimes the items disappear before being picked up

Edit: This is happening when I use price trigger, if I just set the items names, it works pretty fast.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.