Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a loot trigger and its not above the price threshold that you set it wont pick it up.

I do think there are issues with looting. Initially set my price trigger at 4000 and it wouldn't loot anything above it (i.e rune daggers). Then tried manually adding the items into the loot tab and it still doesn't loot anything. Tried disabling 'Reachable only', 'Loot in combat' and setting an area as well.

I've seen the debug say 'Looting x item' but the bot almost never follows through.

edit: Happens if inventory is full, regardless if it's a noted item you already have in your inventory. Would be golden if this could be fixed. Maybe also an option that allows the bot to eat food in order to get space to loot :)

Last edited:
Anyone way you can speed up the script as far as attacking NPCs after it's done killing rorarius it just sits there for a minute?

Is there any way to set it so that it reliably will use the healing blade ability when you get to 50 % adrenaline?

Still a little slow, what other combat related settings do you usually put in besides disabling reachable?

Nothing really. I found after botting some on my laptop and switching over to my desktop the speed of the bot increased immensly. It even fixed the usage of threshold abilities... I am not sure why.

Is there any way to set it so that it reliably will use the healing blade ability when you get to 50 % adrenaline?

Yes, under the Defensive/Health abilities you can find the special attack and then attach it to your actionbar. I put it on the first slot and now it activates the SGS special everytime it has 50% adrenaline. I can bot most places now for as long as I wish, even with some prayers activated. SGS is seriously OP in RS3.

Nothing really. I found after botting some on my laptop and switching over to my desktop the speed of the bot increased immensly. It even fixed the usage of threshold abilities... I am not sure why.

Yes, under the Defensive/Health abilities you can find the special attack and then attach it to your actionbar. I put it on the first slot and now it activates the SGS special everytime it has 50% adrenaline. I can bot most places now for as long as I wish, even with some prayers activated. SGS is seriously OP in RS3.

Does the bot ever just stop working for you, like it says "this bot has been terminated" or some shit like that

Does the bot ever just stop working for you, like it says "this bot has been terminated" or some shit like that

Nope. Left this bot on many times and forgot about it, then checked to see how it was going later and it's always going. I also use this bot to get certain slayer tasks done on my main. Always works good for me :)

Nope. Left this bot on many times and forgot about it, then checked to see how it was going later and it's always going. I also use this bot to get certain slayer tasks done on my main. Always works good for me :)

What's your invent setup how are you able to go on for so long? :eek:

What's your invent setup how are you able to go on for so long? :eek:

I just use decent armor and train with an SGS and use its special attack to heal and restore prayer. If that's not enough you can also try getting a blood fury necklace, tho I doubt it's necessary. I also enable protect from melee and the SGS spec restores my prayer to full all the time.

As for settings, I literally just type in the name of the NPC and let the bot do its thing. Maybe enable emergency teleport incase you run dangerously low. But with how often you can use the SGS spec in RS3 you don't need a single piece of food if you have some decent gear.

What does the minimum, average, and maximum mean in the health tab under eat trigger? I set my settings to really low but the bot is just eating lobsters at random intervals even when my hp is full.

RuneMate Staff
What does the minimum, average, and maximum mean in the health tab under eat trigger? I set my settings to really low but the bot is just eating lobsters at random intervals even when my hp is full.
Minimum = the lowest HP your account will get to before eating
Average = the average HP your account will get to before eating
Maximum = the highest HP your account will be before eating

For a fix, try this:
A manual fix for now is turn off the "log out when low hp and no food"

Edit: @SlashnHax is this happening again? Read --> Alpha Fighter (Beta)

Last edited:
SlashnHax updated Alpha Fighter (Beta) with a new update entry:

Alpha Fighter (Beta) v2.3.5 Released!

Alpha Fighter (Beta) updated to v2.3.5.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Small updates. Actionbar eating and profile saving/loading fixes. Still don't have time to do a lot of the things I want to with this bot, sadly, but after exams there should be plenty.

Oh, and ActionBar abilities are now activated in order of their type (ultimate > threshold) instead of their order on the bar.

Potion support and alching support is probably next on the list.

Anyone else using the bot for Rorarius and having problems with getting the bot to Attack more quickly? Usually it takes about 1 minute for the bot to attack again. Anyone else having this problem? Anyone have a fix for this if this happened to them?

For certain NPCs (dragons for example), it's hard to use the bot with looting + auto retatliate on because it'll run to pickup loot while being attacked and dragged back to the attacking NPC before it can grab the loot sometimes. If I turn auto retaliate off however, the bot hovers over a dragon but doesn't actually click it for a long time.

Also, anyone knows what causes the script to stop and give the message, "Bot termination error: Sessions does not exist or has expired. Please restart"?

Status
Not open for further replies.