Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It averages ~1.5 creatures a minute, which takes 15 seconds to kill with no adrenaline. The rest of the time it just idles or tries to hover the creature. Very slow compared to before the update.
That's still way too vague.
Where is it, which game mode, does the creatures local state change, etc.

I've noticed some issues with Npcs and local states today, I've written a workaround/fix for it but I haven't pushed it yet.

Game Mode: RS3
Bot settings:
Names: Moss Giant
Actions: Attack
Reachability: turned off
Areas: off
Levels: off

Price trigger: off
Names: Charms / Big bones
Combat looting: off
Reachability: on
Stacks: either

Bone burying: on
Health : not relevant
Bank: off

Bot run duration: 01:12:50

Bug description:
Bot wil loot the bones, but sometimes doesn't bury them instantly. Result: Bot fills up inventory with bones, until there's no space anymore (because I also have food in my inventory), and leaves the rest of the bones on the ground and they will eventually disappear. Bot will bury bones, but sometimes not instantly resulting in a loss of loot (in my case just bones).

Steps to reproduce:
Have the bot loot bones, and see for yourself. This is the first time I use the looting option, so I can't guarentee a 100% reproducible case.

Have you found a work-around (manual):

Manually clear up space (eating) or burying the bones myself.

Please attach log files & screenshots:
See attachment

Second bug:

Game Mode: RS3
Bot settings:
Names: Moss Giant
Actions: Attack
Reachability: turned off
Levels: off

Price trigger: off
Names: Charms / Big bones
Combat looting: off
Reachability: on
Stacks: either

Bone burying: on
Health : not relevant
Bank: off

Bot run duration: 01:12:50

Bug description:
Bot will misclick while looting, resulting in looting the wrong item (for instance, black full helm). Bot won't drop the loot that doesn't matches the loot settings, so inventory will fill up with the wrong items eventually.

Steps to reproduce:
Have the bot loot bones, and see for yourself. This is the first time I use the looting option, so I can't guarentee a 100% reproducible case.

Have you found a work-around (manual):

Manually drop the items that are not matching my loot settings.

Could you add the option to 'drop loot != loot settings' ? :D

Attachments

• 06-19 11 34 21 - spectre.txt
    63 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
It seems like the bot won't use abilities after the recent update. It has always worked fine in the past, up until now. Nothing in the debug either about the bot attempting to use them.

It seems like the bot won't use abilities after the recent update. It has always worked fine in the past, up until now. Nothing in the debug either about the bot attempting to use them.
It could just be that the global cooldown is always ticking, which doesn't give the bot much time to activate them.
It's using abilities fine for me atm, but I'm running 4 basics and a threshold and an ultimate, so it has a chance at least once every few rotations.

It could just be that the global cooldown is always ticking, which doesn't give the bot much time to activate them.
It's using abilities fine for me atm, but I'm running 4 basics and a threshold and an ultimate, so it has a chance at least once every few rotations.

How do you set up the action bar? Also are there any gfx/interface settings I should enable/disable?

Hmm, the bot is acting pretty strange atm. Every once in a while it attacks a hellhound, after it's done that the debug is stuck at 'Attacking Hellhound', and every once in a while after it has activated an ability it's stuck at 'Activating X ability', same goes for any action really. One thing it's consistent at doing is eating food to prevent death.

Perhaps the newest RS update messed some things up?

Hmm, the bot is acting pretty strange atm. Every once in a while it attacks a hellhound, after it's done that the debug is stuck at 'Attacking Hellhound', and every once in a while after it has activated an ability it's stuck at 'Activating X ability', same goes for any action really. One thing it's consistent at doing is eating food to prevent death.

Perhaps the newest RS update messed some things up?
The status nor debug should really change, it won't attack something if you have a target, and it only activates abilities when they're off cooldown, including the global cooldown. I'll try to identify and ignore the global cooldown at a later date, but it might be a little tricky.

Ok so I booted up the bot again just now and it seems to work perfectly again, although it's on a different monster - no idea if that has anything to do with it. Maybe just a rare occurance. I'll let you know if the same thing happens next time I visit Hellhounds.

@Cloud @SlashnHax
hello I am training on deadly red spiders, I have noticed when it goes to click on the spider it clicks on teh back of the spider bottom all the time, could you please add some extra area clicks to that spider?

not sure if its something jagex could pick up on but thought I would let you know.

Does this bot support dwarven rock cake by setting the max hp slider lower? :)
Training with dharok would be very feasable if it did as it increases the xp/hour gains immensely over pretty much all weapons except the 50mil ones @OSRS

Does this bot support dwarven rock cake by setting the max hp slider lower? :)
Training with dharok would be very feasable if it did as it increases the xp/hour gains immensely over pretty much all weapons except the 50mil ones @OSRS
As in does it damage yourself by eating it? Not on purpose, but if it does have the "Eat" option it will probably mistake it for food and attempt to eat it to heal xD

Potion support. Drinks all potions in your inventory when needed. Rs3 is supported for all potions iirc, but for osrs only stat potions such as attack, def and str potions, as well as prayer potions, are supported. Until I get the varps for stuff like antifire on OSRS that is.

@SlashnHax did you see my two bug reports? :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HUAWEI P7-L10 met Tapatalk
Yeah dude, I saw them :p
Good job on making a good bug report :D
The first one is strange, not entirely sure what's causing that, but if the bot fails to eat food as per normal then it might be that the inventory items aren't being recognised as visible...

The second one is easy enough, and it's due to misclicks. I do plan to add a drop table as well as the option to drop items that don't match your loot or bank settings :)

Last edited:
It was an issue due to how I handled getting OSRS prayer points. Should be fixed in next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.