Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Hey Slash!
I thoroughly enjoy your fighter! And i feel that it is extremely versatile and well rounded. And i just want to give you a recommended addition which is to equip arrows that have been looted if they match the ones the player has equipped. I figure this shouldn't be hard to add, and i think the way i just put it should explain how to add the feature, thanks!!!

I think the break manager is bugged for me, whenever it tries to log out the spectre client logs it back in and then just an infinite loop

Hey Slash!
I thoroughly enjoy your fighter! And i feel that it is extremely versatile and well rounded. And i just want to give you a recommended addition which is to equip arrows that have been looted if they match the ones the player has equipped. I figure this shouldn't be hard to add, and i think the way i just put it should explain how to add the feature, thanks!!!
It's a planned feature in the future, I'm a little busy with uni stuff at the moment though

I think the break manager is bugged for me, whenever it tries to log out the spectre client logs it back in and then just an infinite loop
OSRS or RS3? I'll look into it when I can

I'm sure this has been asked multiple times, but will alching be supported anytime soon? either way great script 10/10

Runescape 3

Can we have anti ban features??? I don't notice any camera rotation going on. I would Like the option to adjust the mouse speed too and have wiggly mouse please and choose the frequency of the anti ban.

Last edited:
Yo Slash are you gonna update the script soon, I'm finding that sometimes the bot just stops when fighting, I'm using your Open Source Fighter instead now and finding its much more reliable

Community Manager
Would this bot be able to kill mature grotworms in the grotworm lair, to then later teleport to some bank and after banking walking back?

Quick question.

On RS3, when fighting, the bot status switches to Activating Snapshot / Deadshot in between fighting, any reason why?

Going strong, from 40 range to 83+ botting in a smart manner, and still no bans or even signs of it.

Still some issues persist, from time to time you still have two npcs attacking you but I think it's due to agro

At points the bot loses the target example: Attacking npc A, picks up item from the ground, because of obstacle loses (Or sometimes loses it after picking up an item in general) npc A and starts attacking npc B

Or attacking npc A right before it dies starts attacking npc B

It happens too rarely to care, though it does appear that it'll pick up items by accident
Still not sure why, wish it dropped them after > . <

all i need is for the bot to drink pray pots so i can nmz. I used this bot ages ago and it did, but now it does not

i tried adding loot area but my coordinates don't show up. npc area is fine. ran the bot for 14hr+

Last edited:
Ok, the issue of it suicide still happens, still not sure why (Was working completely fine for first few runs so I left to work on a 5th one or so and then came back to find it dead..

Edit : Found the issue, the eat trigger has reset itself, had it at 50 % on all of my runs, just looked at what it was set on now, it had 10%...
Note: I turn the bot client off and on, so for each run it's turned on from fresh, so that might be an issue which causes it > . <

Edit edit:

Even with food set at 55% and stopping bot selected after food runs out it still suicides

Last edited:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hmm, still don't understand why its right click attacking mobs that are same or lower levels as your account. Ok if they are higher but why does it continue on those with same level or lower? :O

I loooked through the thread so sorry if its been asked, but how could i get it to use an ability say healing blade from a sara godsword

NVM restarted and it started doing it on its own GJ

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.