Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Slash, really appreciate the work you've done here!

I'm wondering if it would be possible to introduce runescape's native looting options into your bot? For example, I'd love for there to be a toggle-able option for the bot to kill 5-10 monsters (maybe a customizable range) and then use the custom loot settings in runescape? I believe this would be more efficient for farming things like bones and cowhides where you can kill multiple monsters really quickly and then loot all the items in one action. Also, sometimes the looting makes mistakes and picks up unlisted items when trying to select the proper item. Using the shift+space keybind for the custom loot setting would be a great addition to the script because it could possibly make certain looting situations more efficient and easier to manage.

Also, I'm trying to get the bot to farm cowhides (using both Burthrope and Taverly banks) but the bot seems to have trouble depositing them at the bank. After a full inventory is collected it'll slowly start heading to the bank, deposit them all and then stand there. Thinking that the undefined area was the problem, I define a radius in the cowpen under the "Areas (optional)" setting, but the bot still won't run back to the cows to get more cowhides! Your bot has been working perfectly for combat, but banking has been an issue for me so far. I've tried banking at Taverley and Lumbridge but so far the bot hasn't returned from its trip to the bank! On the output window it tends to get stuck on "Depositing all x..." It also gets stuck at the place of combat when it starts the route to the bank. In this situation, the output says "Walking to x..." while my character stands stationary around the enemies I was fighting.

If there are certain graphics settings in the game I should know about or misc settings in the bot's interface then please let me know! I run on RS3 btw!

Edit: Also, I've noticed that in reviews and comments in this thread there is a very big demand for a guide on how to use this. I've seen moderators post replies to these linking to your bot's thread, but honestly there isn't much information on how to use the bot. I grasp basic things, but I don't understand the task list (what defines a task and in what contexts would I make multiple ones) and the actons section (what kind of actions can I put into the list?). The "stacks" section is also a little vague and undefined. I think a lot of the UI depends on the users having knowledge that a lot of common users probably don't have. I love love LOVE the potential of use in this bot, but I'm confused on how to use it to its fullest and am having trouble with banking. Please consider writing a simple guide on your bot's features or implementing small explanations in the UI itself. I'm sure it would be appreciated by all your users!

Last edited:
So these are just some of the logs (Usually they are the same, either it will have issues looting (When I'm watching) Or die (When I'm not watching as usually I'll log out manually if it runs low on hp)
Also was a point where it says "Signature update was sent, but failed. This could be due to invalid authorisation, or a server failure." Additional note: Now it seems to stand still as it's attacked by a monster and takes a while to attack back, or chooses a different target to attack (Doesn't happen often though) and it fails to pick up loot more often

Attachments

• 06-03 2 20 02 - spectre.txt
    183.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 06-04 13 54 53 - spectre.txt
    62.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 06-05 2 45 21 - spectre.txt
    65.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at bot.con.onStart(q:100)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(pub:127)
at nul.IiiIiIiiiiIi.run(tgc:132)

Restarting just the bot or Spectre? Believe the issue is caused by ads, so start the client, start the bot, let it crash, restart just the bot.

hmm. no after ad finishes I get that message. so still doesn't work.

wondering how to properly set this up want to kill caged mob i put name of it in and attack in the boxes but it just clicks around it's cage. but it is a higher level than me could that be an issue? also using ranged (osrs) well got it working for a few seconds but then it kept trying to get into the cage again and somehow disconnects me from rs then trys to relogg in but tells me im already logged in. does it only work with mobs you can actually get to or melee? thanks :)

Last edited:
how do you set the food trigger because the bot eats food when i am full hitpoints. Eventually my whole inventory of food disappear!

wondering how to properly set this up want to kill caged mob i put name of it in and attack in the boxes but it just clicks around it's cage. but it is a higher level than me could that be an issue? also using ranged (osrs) well got it working for a few seconds but then it kept trying to get into the cage again and somehow disconnects me from rs then trys to relogg in but tells me im already logged in. does it only work with mobs you can actually get to or melee? thanks :)

what level are you? try setting the thing where it says 99 up higher

There is a box somewhere to set it to attack unreachable targets. I forget exactly where, but I'm sure you can find it. Hope that helps.

Bot works pretty good. I've left it on overnight several times and woke up to it teleporting/logging out when I'm out of food.

Gotta say though, it clicks on NPCs in a weird manner (difficult to explain :/) and would like to see it go for the closest NPC rather than clicking one that is far away. Also maybe instead of clicking on threshold abilities on the actionbar, it could activate them with the key bindings?

Got a little bug in using the script.
When leveling up using mage it continues the first dialog but not the second.

wWoEYNO.png

The bot yesterday was working awesomely. I found that today it was working at first and then all of a sudden now it is not. The bot now starts and continues to say that it is starting the bot. I type in the name of the creature i want to fight, then setup the rest of the food stuff and other, then still nothing. I started fighting hellhounds and then it changed to say that it was attacking hellhounds afterward, but yet no movement nor any activity.

The bot yesterday was working awesomely. I found that today it was working at first and then all of a sudden now it is not. The bot now starts and continues to say that it is starting the bot. I type in the name of the creature i want to fight, then setup the rest of the food stuff and other, then still nothing. I started fighting hellhounds and then it changed to say that it was attacking hellhounds afterward, but yet no movement nor any activity.
Are you sure that you didn't misspell the name of the npc?

Anyone else having a problem with the script looting your drops? I have even typed in specifically what I wanted the bot to loot and it doesn't do it. Anyone have a fix? :eek:

Anyone else having a problem with the script looting your drops? I have even typed in specifically what I wanted the bot to loot and it doesn't do it. Anyone have a fix? :eek:
Could be looting after you killed a second npc.

Status
Not open for further replies.