Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it might be related to it being multi combat, so if lesser starts attacking you and you start fighting back, near its death the bot will select someone else to attack without finishing off the lesser because from what I assume it wasn't the target the bot chose

So it's down to it being agro monsters I think, mainly because once the agro is over and it's only the client choosing the targets it's all fine

Either way, thanks for your time and this pic was taken right before I replied
(The first one attacked me and right before it was going to die, the bot began attacking the 2nd lesser)
ip5k54.png

Edit: Never mind.. Agro was over and yet it still happened but it took ages for it to happen this time.. so not even sure anymore
I'll push an update in a second with the changes I made today, it should be fixed :)

Thank you! good luck and have a lovely day :)
I'm pretty sure the switching issue was due to it's hp rounding down to 0 when it gets low.
The issue where it would pick a new target after eating was due to one of the predicates I had to select the next target.
I can't remember which other issues I found and fixed today, but the ones I did should fix the issue in your bug report :)

The bot has crashed now 4 times after the update within less than a minute, maybe it's just me so trying
(Tried turning off both client and rs and turning them on again, still crashes)

The bot has crashed now 4 times after the update within less than a minute, maybe it's just me so trying
(Tried turning off both client and rs and turning them on again, still crashes)
Found the issue, I guess you had something in your bar that wasn't an ability xD fixed and pushing now

Yup XD Sorry about being a bit of a pain :p PS: Great bot, been botting on this acc so long surprised I still haven't got banned
You're not being a pain, the new issue is my bad, I forgot about that certain case when I implemented it :p
You're providing good, well structured feedback, which is awesome :D

Being a pain is: "ffs man ur bot doesn't even work fix this shit dude" haha

Because it doesn't use stamina to heal would it be able to use abilities that require it ? Or that's for a later date ? :p

Edit: Ignore what I just said it seems it does use ones which require stamina but in prolonged fights
I am impressed

Last edited:
SoonTM
I'll be working on it today.

This'll probably be done today as well actually xD

This one won't be done for a while though :p

Solved this issue. Also implemented rs3 ability support :)
Banking still needs some more work though

Oh, lol. Well just lemme know whenever you're ready I gotcha.

Update is ability usage, ya? Nice.
Yeah :)
Because it doesn't use stamina to heal would it be able to use abilities that require it ? Or that's for a later date ? :p

Edit: Ignore what I just said it seems it does use ones which require stamina but in prolonged fights
I am impressed
Yeah the reason its not using them straight away is because of the global cooldown each time an ability is activated. I'll look into getting around that soon.
Oh, lol. Well just lemme know whenever you're ready I gotcha.
Yeah dude, will do for sure :)

I'm currently looking into banking, should be done tomorrow :D

Yeah :)

Yeah the reason its not using them straight away is because of the global cooldown each time an ability is activated. I'll look into getting around that soon.

Yeah dude, will do for sure :)

I'm currently looking into banking, should be done tomorrow :D

I gotta be honest, man. YOU'RE MOVING!

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Trying it now. Seems to really bog down after a kill after it triggers the next threshold as prep. 5-10 seconds. Does acquire the new target tho.

I've noticed that the bot sometimes interacts with the logout widget however this is always in combat so it doesn't matter I guess as it wont logout lol
Umm as far as I'm aware I disabled the break settings because when break handler is active the client will always login and the alpha fighter bot will logout. (Cyclical effect) Just a heads up! :)

What are you guys using this script for? If profit, then how? Just finding ways to utilize this script for my account!

I've noticed that the bot sometimes interacts with the logout widget however this is always in combat so it doesn't matter I guess as it wont logout lol
Umm as far as I'm aware I disabled the break settings because when break handler is active the client will always login and the alpha fighter bot will logout. (Cyclical effect) Just a heads up! :)
This is OSRS yeah? I keep forgetting to look into this xD

Trying it now. Seems to really bog down after a kill after it triggers the next threshold as prep. 5-10 seconds. Does acquire the new target tho.
That's really strange. What are you killing, and is it only if it's queued a threshold?

Status
Not open for further replies.