Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, liking the script a lot! One (easy?) thing that would be really helpful would be if you could check a box to only loot after a kill. That way you could tell the bot to pick up ammo that you're shooting. If you do so currently it picks it up after each shot lol. If there a way to do this and I'm totally missing it... please tell me! :)

Hey, liking the script a lot! One (easy?) thing that would be really helpful would be if you could check a box to only loot after a kill. That way you could tell the bot to pick up ammo that you're shooting. If you do so currently it picks it up after each shot lol. If there a way to do this and I'm totally missing it... please tell me! :)
I forgot I haven't implemented this yet xD I'll add a "Loot only when out of combat" checkbox or something soon.

Great! Looking forward to it. I'm using it to train slayer on a new account on osrs. Also, another thing I noticed is that when it eats food, the bot assumes it's out of combat and so it tries to fight a new target instead of continuing to attack the one it was fighting.

Also, if you need any other information about osrs, just let me know if I can help!

Last edited:
My account doesn't have it yet, so I can't test it thoroughly. I'd rather implement the things I can test :p
You can use my account if you want to test soul split! I've been using this script for a long time and would like to see it succeed against these new challenges.

Lovin the script man but could i suggest having a method which grabs the closest bank and walks to it? I mean you could add the areas of all the banks and when the inventory is out of food grab the closest distance from the bank to our player. You could have a gui option for it :) I only want this feature cus I guess you could leave the script on for hours on end! :)
Also if you can't grab the bank tile distance. Could you do something like ask the player to stand at the bank and record the position and then always walk to it and then bank as normal?
Idk man just a suggestion!
Loving your script tho <3
-Saiyan
P.S Grats on executive!
(Not sure if i'm late haha)

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Hey Slax, been having issues lately with bot bogging down on 'looting green charm'. Other charms don't seem to be an issue. It persists in attempting to loot them even when the loot section is empty.

It also stays bogged down after it actually loots the charm. Have tried interface on legacy and regular. Strange stuff.

Edit: Bot having issues killing Kurask. Thinks it found coins via the minimap where turoths are and runs over there repeatedly. No actual coins on the ground where it runs to (west turoth wall) and no visible drops there. Possible anti-bot 'pretend drop' by Jagex that doesn't show up in the player's view? No idea.

Cript

Last edited:
Hey Slax, been having issues lately with bot bogging down on 'looting green charm'. Other charms don't seem to be an issue. It persists in attempting to loot them even when the loot section is empty.

It also stays bogged down after it actually loots the charm. Have tried interface on legacy and regular. Strange stuff.

Edit: Bot having issues killing Kurask. Thinks it found coins via the minimap where turoths are and runs over there repeatedly. No actual coins on the ground where it runs to (west turoth wall) and no visible drops there. Possible anti-bot 'pretend drop' by Jagex that doesn't show up in the player's view? No idea.

Cript
Could be items on another plane or something, I'll talk to cloud about it.
Does the green charm issue persist when creating a new task and deleting the old one?

This should be added now, in the loot section :)

Great! Looking forward to it. I'm using it to train slayer on a new account on osrs. Also, another thing I noticed is that when it eats food, the bot assumes it's out of combat and so it tries to fight a new target instead of continuing to attack the one it was fighting.

Also, if you need any other information about osrs, just let me know if I can help!
It thinking it's out of combat when it eats is normal enough, the issue is it finding a new target :/ I'll have to look into this, it should be attacking the old one :/

You can use my account if you want to test soul split! I've been using this script for a long time and would like to see it succeed against these new challenges.
That'd be great :)

Lovin the script man but could i suggest having a method which grabs the closest bank and walks to it? I mean you could add the areas of all the banks and when the inventory is out of food grab the closest distance from the bank to our player. You could have a gui option for it :) I only want this feature cus I guess you could leave the script on for hours on end! :)
Also if you can't grab the bank tile distance. Could you do something like ask the player to stand at the bank and record the position and then always walk to it and then bank as normal?
Idk man just a suggestion!
Loving your script tho <3
-Saiyan
P.S Grats on executive!
(Not sure if i'm late haha)
I have data for all of the f2p banks and some p2p ones, banking is the highest on the priority list, along with rs3 abilities

Could be items on another plane or something, I'll talk to cloud about it.
Does the green charm issue persist when creating a new task and deleting the old one?

This should be added now, in the loot section :)

It thinking it's out of combat when it eats is normal enough, the issue is it finding a new target :/ I'll have to look into this, it should be attacking the old one :/

That'd be great :)

I have data for all of the f2p banks and some p2p ones, banking is the highest on the priority list, along with rs3 abilities

Just message me and let me know whenever you're ready to start

Awesome job with the "combat looting" option. At last I can train ranged without driving myself crazy! Just curious, are there any plans for safe-spotting support? I'm assuming that'd be a little more difficult to implement in an AIO bot. I can't think of any other way than "if not at this location, move here" and that obviously wouldn't work unless you first specify the area you're fighting at.

So here's a quick thing I noticed:

Fighting Lesser demons, at times it won't wait till the demon dies before attacking the next one so you end up with two of them hitting your ass like there's no tomorrow..

I guess the saying goes, aint no party like a mandemon party

Awesome job with the "combat looting" option. At last I can train ranged without driving myself crazy! Just curious, are there any plans for safe-spotting support? I'm assuming that'd be a little more difficult to implement in an AIO bot. I can't think of any other way than "if not at this location, move here" and that obviously wouldn't work unless you first specify the area you're fighting at.
There are plans for safe-spotting, and I have an idea of how I could do it dynamically, but it might be better to allow the user to specify safespots themselves.

Fighting Lesser demons, at times it won't wait till the demon dies before attacking the next one so you end up with two of them hitting your ass like there's no tomorrow..

Yeah, I've noticed that as well, and I'm not entirely sure why it does that. I'm looking into it

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
@slash, similar problem at Hellhounds today. Bot runes towards black dragons trying to "loot fire rune". Price point is set to 5k and runes are not in the loot box. There are also no fire runes on the ground. A pretty weird situation. I always babysit so it's not a huge issue but I looked over to find myself fighting a black dragon lol.

img

Haven't seen anybody's proggies so thought I'd post one from today. The bot's working really well!

Attachments

• 2016-05-09 23-23-10.png
    2016-05-09 23-23-10.png
    42.9 KB · Views: 22
is there an eta on banking even if its just emptying bags?
SoonTM
I'll be working on it today.
That alch support gonna be hype.
This'll probably be done today as well actually xD
The SS support gonna be hype!
This one won't be done for a while though :p

Solved this issue. Also implemented rs3 ability support :)
Banking still needs some more work though

SoonTM
I'll be working on it today.

This'll probably be done today as well actually xD

This one won't be done for a while though :p

Solved this issue. Also implemented rs3 ability support :)
Banking still needs some more work though

I think it might be related to it being multi combat, so if lesser starts attacking you and you start fighting back, near its death the bot will select someone else to attack without finishing off the lesser because from what I assume it wasn't the target the bot chose

So it's down to it being agro monsters I think, mainly because once the agro is over and it's only the client choosing the targets it's all fine

Either way, thanks for your time and this pic was taken right before I replied
(The first one attacked me and right before it was going to die, the bot began attacking the 2nd lesser)
ip5k54.png

Edit: Never mind.. Agro was over and yet it still happened but it took ages for it to happen this time.. so not even sure anymore

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.