Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reachability setting is saved for that, and I *think* it may actually be saving them, but not displaying it properly on restart. When I restarted the bot, it did loot an item before I reconfigured the profile (since all the loot setting appeared blank).

And the output is displaying wrong for total levels: Screenshot.

Last edited:
The reachability setting is saved for that, and I *think* it may actually be saving them, but not displaying it properly on restart. When I restarted the bot, it did loot an item before I reconfigured the profile (since all the loot setting appeared blank).

And the output is displaying wrong for total levels: Screenshot
That total level bug is due to when you start the bot logged out iirc xD
It's a known bug, I've just gotta figure out the best way to deal with it.

Not a massive bug but at hefin course the bot clicks the light creature (last obstacle) then immediately clicks the first obstacle of the course. But since its mid animation from the light creature it cant immediately use the next obstacle. so it waits about 5-6 seconds before clicking the first obstacle again.

Dunno if its a massive thing but seemed like a bug and might seem botlike?

Not a massive bug but at hefin course the bot clicks the light creature (last obstacle) then immediately clicks the first obstacle of the course. But since its mid animation from the light creature it cant immediately use the next obstacle. so it waits about 5-6 seconds before clicking the first obstacle again.

Dunno if its a massive thing but seemed like a bug and might seem botlike?
Hmm, strange. Also this is the wrong thread.

Any chance for looting support you could add an option for either all RDT drops, or a checklist of them?

Can this bot bank I've gone through most of the settings and can't find anything that will make it bank

Keep an eye out for it
Just died at hill giants (It didn't eat) I was in LoL Match so didn't notice....

Any chance for looting support you could add an option for either all RDT drops, or a checklist of them?
I'll consider a checkbox which will add/remove the item names from the list.
Can this bot bank I've gone through most of the settings and can't find anything that will make it bank
The UI for banking hasn't been implemented yet. I'm doing some more basic testing on that today before I implement the UI.
Keep an eye out for it
Just died at hill giants (It didn't eat) I was in LoL Match so didn't notice....
Yeah, at the moment it'll fight to the death and then stop. I'll probably make it stop fighting once it gets low and implement an emergency teleport or something.

I'll consider a checkbox which will add/remove the item names from the list.

The UI for banking hasn't been implemented yet. I'm doing some more basic testing on that today before I implement the UI.

Yeah, at the moment it'll fight to the death and then stop. I'll probably make it stop fighting once it gets low and implement an emergency teleport or something.

Thank you <3

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
@slash, where does pot/anti fire and portents rank in your order for implementation? Both would mean more nice money making options. Thanks.

Thank you <3
I've also noticed that the loot trigger and names work in a way that both have to be fulfilled. I'm not entirely sure if I want to change it or not, as the way it is seems to work fine for filtering out low value drops, and you can add a new task to get around it anyway.

@slash, where does pot/anti fire and portents rank in your order for implementation? Both would mean more nice money making options. Thanks.
Probably not all that high, but I have the data. Implementing it would be pretty easy though, the UI implementation however, not so much.

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Aight, good to know. Appreciate the fast response.

I've also noticed that the loot trigger and names work in a way that both have to be fulfilled. I'm not entirely sure if I want to change it or not, as the way it is seems to work fine for filtering out low value drops, and you can add a new task to get around it anyway.

Probably not all that high, but I have the data. Implementing it would be pretty easy though, the UI implementation however, not so much.

Okay, thanks for the info :)

My main issue is that while I have pretty much all of the info for RS3, I don't have it for OSRS :p

Status
Not open for further replies.