Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, I've tried all the combat scripts here, and none of them can attack the zombies in the mage's guild basement. this would be a great botting location for darkscape since it isn't frequently used. I think the problem is that you cant enter the cage, and the bot probably checks pathing before attacking. If you could add in a safe spot option in the gui where the bot wont leave the starting tile, and it bypasses the need for pathing (with a warning ofc) it could be used in a lot more spots. Like the lesser demon in the wiz tower, and the ogers in the combat training camp. Otherwise, awesome work. you've gotten me most of my 66 mage so far lol as well as a few mill from running air/fire runes XD. Keep it up!

*edit* it will fight them extremely slowly, as in i 1 shot them, there are several there, and the bot will attack one maybe every 4 - 5 minutes
Also, the bot doesn't re-equip staves on death
You're correct, it does check that the npc is reachable first.

I have so much planned for this bot, but I don't have the time at the moment to do it all. When I get around to rewriting it, I'll be adding safe-spots, replacing the reachable check with an "attackable" check that takes into consideration walls you can shoot through based on your weapon, and much more xD

You're correct, it does check that the npc is reachable first.

I have so much planned for this bot, but I don't have the time at the moment to do it all. When I get around to rewriting it, I'll be adding safe-spots, replacing the reachable check with an "attackable" check that takes into consideration walls you can shoot through based on your weapon, and much more xD
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly =] you just got one of my alt acc's for money making to 70 rc in DarkScape so TY for 3 fires per ess XD. I'm glad to hear that you're updating your bots when you have the time. I've only recently began using runemate, so i have no idea how large it is compared to other bots like TopBot and Powerbot, but this is the only one I've found that works at all for DarkScape. I should have income soon and since i won't be running natures, I'll probably just donate some money to you. You have a lot of nice bots on here, and you definitely deserve it lol. Wouldn't be much, but maybe I'll inspire other users ;). Good luck to you, and thanks again.

*edit* Won't let me say scripts, so i changed it =\.

working like a champ
iQ23w.jpg

this is the best fighting script but could you add an option to attack things already in combat and it sometimes get stuck trying to activate prayers like protect from melee and deflect melee

offering a free bond to anyone who will spend a few mins with me to set up banking with this script skype: live:dylan.turner If you could teach me for free would be cool but i am offering cause im in need

How to I make it so that the bot banks at a certain amount of feathers only. I've tried everything under the Bank options and it doesn't work. I want the bot to bank at every 2000 feathers at least so I won't die and lose many because of pk. I don't want the bones or the chicken meat so I don't have those on my loot options.

Only issue I have at the moment is how long it waits to attack a new target, rather than go to a new target as soon as the current one is dead it more or less just waits until about a second after the "body" disappears

offering a free bond to anyone who will spend a few mins with me to set up banking with this script skype: live:dylan.turner If you could teach me for free would be cool but i am offering cause im in need

There's nothing to it, type what you want to withdraw and hit start script

Bot is adding nature runes and fire runes in my inventory to total gp earned. Its fucking up my gp/h readouts.

Bot is adding nature runes and fire runes in my inventory to total gp earned. Its fucking up my gp/h readouts.

You sure it's not just subtracting fire and nature from alching? Candy Corn could be the thing fucking with your gp earned, it's annoying as hell

Today got banned while using this at ankous in stronghold of security. The bot probably went between 2 doors and got stuck for a few hrs. Anyway no hard feelings. Awesome bot. Huge credits to developers.

I don't know if you've put in any additional support to the script for darkscape functionality but mostly it's great. The only issue I've noticed is if you have a familiar summoned it will try and attack it occasionally because the left click option is "Attack" I don't have bunyip selected in the targets section of the setup, however i'll occasionally find the bot completely stuck with the stat saying "Attacking bunyip" even though most of the time it says "Attacking {Monster name here]" So it knows that it's supposed to be killing the other monster.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected a numerical value for Client.regionBaseX but instead we received null (OSRS: 8d2a7cbb)
at app.MO.this(tub:49)
at app.MO.this(tub:54)
at app.MO.this(tub:175)
at app.eq.this(wbc:86)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.region.Region.getBase(fh:127)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.LocatableEntityQueryBuilder.this(nyb:53)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.LocatableEntityQueryBuilder.accepts(nyb:158)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.RotatableQueryBuilder.accepts(hac:130)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.ActorQueryBuilder.accepts(edc:222)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.NpcQueryBuilder.accepts(fyb:42)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.NpcQueryBuilder.accepts(fyb:254)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.QueryBuilder.results(icc:208)
at rm.cON.for(u:435)
at rm.cON.final(u:202)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$174(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$175(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$149(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

@SlashnHax

Hello,
Just wanted to follow up on the rejuvenation question from a while ago.
Would you have time to look into adding the Rejuvenate ability to the fighter bot?
it will greatly/indefinitely extend trips to dungeons and places that the bot cannot bank and return to.
Rejuvenate can basically eliminate the use of food, or go bank to get food.

Thanks!

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected a numerical value for Client.regionBaseX but instead we received null (OSRS: 8d2a7cbb)
at app.MO.this(tub:49)
at app.MO.this(tub:54)
at app.MO.this(tub:175)
at app.eq.this(wbc:86)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.region.Region.getBase(fh:127)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.LocatableEntityQueryBuilder.this(nyb:53)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.LocatableEntityQueryBuilder.accepts(nyb:158)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.RotatableQueryBuilder.accepts(hac:130)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.ActorQueryBuilder.accepts(edc:222)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.NpcQueryBuilder.accepts(fyb:42)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.NpcQueryBuilder.accepts(fyb:254)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.QueryBuilder.results(icc:208)
at rm.cON.for(u:435)
at rm.cON.final(u:202)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$174(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$175(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$149(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
That's a client issue, it should be fixed now though

can i suggest an option to toggle soulsplit only when your life is less than x%? and im having problems with magic notepaper, its not noting the items i put in the list

a7wovRD.png

Kicking some ass before system update

Is there a particular spot on action bar to have High Alch? It switches to magic tab to cast alch even though it's on AB.

I don't think it really makes a difference but just curious

Status
Not open for further replies.