Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
the bot is stupidly toggling prayers, in between fights and in middle of fights. soulsplit and turmoil.
and it cant attack avianses, seems that its because they fly, and the bot hovers the mouse on the ground

Last edited:
Can someone with basic knowlage of this bot please mail me or respond to this thread? i need help figuring this out

Can someone with basic knowlage of this bot please mail me or respond to this thread? i need help figuring this out
you can just set like something like 5000 and it will take everything that cost 5k or more, so theres no need to put items below.
like, the only thing i have on the loot list are triskelion key parts
and be sure to untick regex when you add items and you're not using regex

2 freshly made acct made today, banned.
The bot work well in terms of functioning though. I dont know it its the client or the script, or my ip address.

ADD SOULSPLIT TOGGLING PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the bot is not attacking the elite monsters that spawn, it just hovers the mouse over them.

What is Regex? And why does the bot go straight for Lumbridge Castle to bank? Im at cows south of Falador. Someone please help asap.

So i must not be doin this right but i train at the hil giants north east of the castle wars. and i setup the bank tab where he pulls out the 28 lobbies when out of food. but it just keeps fighting till i die? is that whats made? or do i need to start it in a bank orrr? idk what im doing i think haha

Could someone explain what to put for it to only pick up noted version of items, I'm killing monster that drops bars and noted bars but id only want the noted ones.

Could someone explain what to put for it to only pick up noted version of items, I'm killing monster that drops bars and noted bars but id only want the noted ones.
anyone?

anyone?
theres no way, but you can set the pick up gold amount higher than the price of 1 of the item you want, so it will only take it noted if it is 2 or more
example: you set gold amount to 500, x item cost 400 and the monster drop 2 at a time noted, which would cost 800, so it will pick the 2 noted and not the 1 un noted

theres no way, but you can set the pick up gold amount higher than the price of 1 of the item you want, so it will only take it noted if it is 2 or more
example: you set gold amount to 500, x item cost 400 and the monster drop 2 at a time noted, which would cost 800, so it will pick the 2 noted and not the 1 un noted
This is the correct answer, although with the rewrite, the requested functionality will be added.

Sorry to everyone for not being very active, I'm back home for the holidays (in rural Australia, with no internet other than extremely expensive and limited phone internet, about $15/gb), meaning that I'm not really in an environment where developing and testing is easy.
I do have some things in the works though, including rewrites of the majority of my bots and an entire rewrite of the Alpha API.

Anyone know how to make it bank? it works flawlessly for me until it finishes food and continues attacking instead of banking?

Anyone know how to make it bank? it works flawlessly for me until it finishes food and continues attacking instead of banking?
also with ring of life after it forces it to be used it tries to walk to the location or is just clicking on the minimap and then I end up somewhere random where I get killed. Edgeville wilderness for example, but other than that its been fine.

also with ring of life after it forces it to be used it tries to walk to the location or is just clicking on the minimap and then I end up somewhere random where I get killed. Edgeville wilderness for example, but other than that its been fine.
That's to be expected if you're training in a place that the default web doesn't cover. I'll try to add some code to stop the bot if you die or the ring of life triggers.

how do you turn off drink Strength potion(1)(2)(3)(4) when i auto picking up in wilderness.? i see no option drink strength potion on tab.

how do i get this bot to bank for food and go back to fight? it will only go to the bank and drop off my food and go back to fighting lol

Now, i tried tons of Fighter Bots. This one is absolutely the best, far far above all others !
With codes you can easily loot what you need, and it can Bank from freakin everywhere !!
Awesome, Thanks for the big work.

Status
Not open for further replies.