Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any plans for a total signature proggy type thing? Going to be using this a lot (20 hours deep atm) and would be neat to see total time used/xp gotten/gold acquired

p/h not really necessary I don't think p/h is good to put on total proggy sigs anyway

But now I'm just nitpicking, love this bot!

I am wanting to bot my ironman at turoths 71/72/73 combat stats and as you fight them in the fremmy dungeon i understand that might be to complicated for the bot to leave and bank there (please let me know if it is possible to bank for food there) so i want to get my account to stats that i never have to bank for food. please can someone let me know a good training spot for any attack style as i only need defence up to kill and bank for food. or can someone please write a detailed post to get banking to work as i never can get it to work which is weird

1KglQAB.png

Just a short proggy on a super noob account

How this fighter isn't the most popular is beyond me

Any info on how to set banking for food with RS3 or Darkscape? I cant seem to get it to work. Tried both critical food and normal.. With normal the bot does bank and sits there till he dies. With critical If i set lets say 20 Tuna. He tries to run to the bank with 19 Tuna but then decides he wants to fight again.. then at 18 Tuna tries the same thing..

Thanks

Please please please can someone hellp all these people with issues and make a very short video explaining how to use banking im sure alot of people would appreciate

Ever since you updated the script it wont start anymore. Was working great until the update.

Last edited:
You brokez the bot @SlashnHax
Before the update, the bot was running extremely bad. Hopefully you fixed it the issue and broke something else along the way XD

ran for 24 hours then runescape logged the account out, said session expired please close window and wait 5 minutes

is there a bypass for this?

You brokez the bot @SlashnHax
Before the update, the bot was running extremely bad. Hopefully you fixed it the issue and broke something else along the way XD
I'm going to need more info, I wasn't aware it was running "extremely bad" or bad at all. I do plan to rewrite the entire thing during uni break though.

I'm going to need more info, I wasn't aware it was running "extremely bad" or bad at all. I do plan to rewrite the entire thing during uni break though.

It was running perfectly fine! =) I ran for 24 hours before I got runescape timing out my session. But now every Alpha bot that was updated today just doesn't start at all, and after a few tries it fills up the running bots quota even though its not running

Exception in thread "Bot Initialization Thread" (09:00:33) java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/slashnhax/bots/alpha/alpha_fighter/AlphaFighter has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 0.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 52.0
(09:00:33) at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
(09:00:33) at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
(09:00:33) at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
(09:00:33) at app.JP.loadClass(axb:160)
(09:00:33) at app.YN.this(nxb:197)
(09:00:33) at app.yn.this(cqb:13)
(09:00:33) at app.un.this(stb:23348)
(09:00:33) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Status
Not open for further replies.