Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
a7wovRD.png

Kicking some ass before system update

Is there a particular spot on action bar to have High Alch? It switches to magic tab to cast alch even though it's on AB.

I don't think it really makes a difference but just curious
I have high alch on number "0" and it uses the action bar.

I have high alch on number "0" and it uses the action bar.
Same here but for some reason mine still uses magic tab. Idk.

Also takes a little while to attack the next target, usually clicks attack on what I just killed, slows bot down a bit.

Not sure what I'm setting up wrong, but I've been using it forever like this

BKgsLNZ.png

Running essentially flawless, but still alching with magic tab, also still waits until monster death animation is done before attacking the next one. (Not sure what this is really, rather than attack a new monster in the point of its death where the "Slayer" xp drop would be, it waits until the part where where "Combat" xp drop would be)

EDIT: I think the fix would be to have it not attack targets that are in combat, or at least part of it, seems to be the lag is being caused by clicking attack on the target I just killed then stopping for a sec

Last edited:

wyd

There a bug,
It just not walking back to the man soon as it bank's :(

Uw6mthY.png

Epic as always, bonded 2 new accounts in 1 day (will be 3rd in 7 more hours but restarting client for 24hr bypass)

8ilU4gf.png

23 HOURS and only 1 screwup (if it misclicks a ladder, well, game over for script, luckily i saw it as soon as it happened)

I was banned. I botted for 8 hours. It was a noob and free account.
Overall, I think the bot did a great job fighting the mobs.

I was banned. I botted for 8 hours. It was a noob and free account.
Overall, I think the bot did a great job fighting the mobs.
Mind sharing more details, like spot botted, how long you waited before botting the account, the accounts age in days? It would help me to understand possible patterns in botting that result in bans :)

Mind sharing more details, like spot botted, how long you waited before botting the account, the accounts age in days? It would help me to understand possible patterns in botting that result in bans :)

Sure :)
I botted edgeville mens. I created the account like 5 years ago, and i rarely played it. In terms of how many days I played the account, I'd say it was less then 3 days, and i botted like 8 hours of it.

Just experienced the "equipping what you're alching" bug, came back to Falador (emergency teleport) glad there's an emergency teleport option lol

Going to try forcing menu interaction, only missed out on 2-3 hours luckily I think

I'm having trouble settign up the bot and finding the correct way fo doing it. So far it picks up items then drops in a continuious loop. If someone can mail me and help me with a few issues that'd be great

i was fighting ankous which upon death have a chance to spawn an ankou (elite). the bot has trouble killing it, it recognizes the target is there but cant right click-> attack and it ends just trying to right click it over and over won't switch target ( I have force menu interact enabled as sometimes the bot misclicks on the door/ghosts.) i ran into this problem 2x already, it does the mouse motion but the right click menu doesn't show up, i turned force menu interact off for now to see if it works

I'm having trouble settign up the bot and finding the correct way fo doing it. So far it picks up items then drops in a continuious loop. If someone can mail me and help me with a few issues that'd be great
Sounds like you've got an item in the loot and drop lists.
If you're using the loot inventory, try turning that off

No it's when i set the gold trigger, i set it to 10k but it didn't pick up any of my items on the loot list so i toggled it to 0 and it picked up everything then dropped it and got stuck in a loop

for example; it won't pick up battlestaffs if i set it to 30k but if i set it to 0 i sll have uncut dragonstones on my list but it just picks them up and drops them

True, I should change that box to "stop when out of food and at low HP" cause that's what it actually does xD
And also, if "Death" (Grim Reaper) is visible, then stop the bot. There should be an option for that, since Deathwalk isn't very reliable (if there is one).

Status
Not open for further replies.