Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Abyss Runecrafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried using this bot for the first time today and I think I might have the settings wrong so I wanted to check here. My first preset is my three pouches and all my pure ess with a glory(4).

When I run the bot it runs fairly slow but does ok withdrawing stuff from bank and getting to the abyss, but once it's in the abyss it takes a really long time to 'get adjusted' I guess? It stands around for awhile before finally finding an obstacle to pass and then also takes awhile finding the nature alter. I'm running on fixed sized screen with legacy mode on. The time it takes in the abyss is pretty dangerous since it's standing in a multi combat zone. Would like to know how to achieve the profits you were getting! :)

Thanks for your help.

i find legacy rezisable maximized works better dont put glory on preset it will only use 1 charge as it doesnt withdraw (3)s once it gets past the first dark mage it runs alright but still slow as

Ok, got the bot to work much better than before. I'm crafting double nats and only making around 1m/hr now, maybe just a bit slow or that could be the amount I'm supposed to get - it's still awesome that it works though!

One question I had in general and I see it much more with this bot is that the client needs to be focused. It doesn't run much/at all if it's in the background. Do other people experience this?

Here are my settings. If you don't have a monitor as large as mine, you'll want to use fixed size legacy. The purpose of making the game window this big is so that the UI doesn't get in the way of any game objects. Queries are much more expensive on Spectre, so checking if any UI elements are in the way of any entities will slow bot execution speed significantly.

QLaxVTv.png

HbHfuAr.png

just because it is working will you still be refining it as it is still pretty slow when jumping over the wall teleport from the wizard refreshing pouches and pressing the door on the inner ring

atm still slow at clicking
if you only have 1 obstacle selected it just sits there and dies if it cant see any
doesn't remove doomsayer message

also this bot pretty noticeable that its a bot i went to a world while i was legit runecrafting and could tell it always go same spot at the wall pauses in the same spot ect ect mostly jumping over the wall and waiting and getting to the mage and just waiting

Pretty unusable with 70 defence/65hp/45mining&wc just chills and tanks all the mobs and not enough hp to stand there long enough for the delay

Pretty unusable with 70 defence/65hp/45mining&wc just chills and tanks all the mobs and not enough hp to stand there long enough for the delay

Wear full rune/addy, I use this bot on an account with only 45 def and 50? hp.

atm still slow at clicking
if you only have 1 obstacle selected it just sits there and dies if it cant see any
doesn't remove doomsayer message

also this bot pretty noticeable that its a bot i went to a world while i was legit runecrafting and could tell it always go same spot at the wall pauses in the same spot ect ect mostly jumping over the wall and waiting and getting to the mage and just waiting

If you have only one obstacle selected, maybe you should get your skills up.
You need to manually remove the doomsayer message because querying for interfaces is very expensive.

Adding forced randomization makes it even more obvious that you're botting. No legit player is going to go way out of their way to intentionally take a less efficient route.

So if I get pked with rune on it will just do an infinite loop of dying when it starts again from dying? Solid anti ban and solid gold farming grade bot

Well where is the setup message to say pick more than one? I just wasted money finding this out myself

So it's hard to make it move 1-3 squares on the 2 axis doubt it people don't go to same square every time humans don't use the most efficient route in general

Also I can rc 8k nats in an hour manually pretty casually and this scrapes between 3900-4k both on doubles I am only trying to make your bot better and you sending back passive aggressive 'maybe you should get your skills up' isn't a fair answer they are high enough

So if I get pked with rune on it will just do an infinite loop of dying when it starts again from dying? Solid anti ban and solid gold farming grade bot

The client's death antirandom is currently broken. Until it is fixed, if you die, the bot will continue without gear unless you have that in your preset. However, since RS3's playerbase consists mainly of maxed mains, that's very unlikely.

Well where is the setup message to say pick more than one? I just wasted money finding this out myself

It says "Obstacles" on the GUI.

So it's hard to make it move 1-3 squares on the 2 axis doubt it people don't go to same square every time humans don't use the most efficient route in general

People on RS3 are obsessed with efficiency and will always go to the same square to not "xpwaste".

Also I can rc 8k nats in an hour manually pretty casually and this scrapes between 3900-4k both on doubles I am only trying to make your bot better and you sending back passive aggressive 'maybe you should get your skills up' isn't a fair answer they are high enough

I was talking about the skills used to go through obstacles, not your RC level. I've stated many times that querying the game is very expensive and will take some time, so of course this bot will be slower than a legit player. Even after optimizing my existing queries to remove redundant checks, some queries will take a lot of time due to the number of entities involved, like searching for an obstacle in the Abyss.

Hey Aria

First of all I want to say that I came back to RS3 recently and started using this bot at lvl 93 runecrafting. After several 12hr+ sessions I'm halfway to 98. I've been pked once during this time. People whining about getting pked need to learn finding worlds.

I've spent quite a few hours babysitting the bot trying to figure out what settings and ingame settings works best for me. I'm currently running on legacy with resizeable screen and everything on low. As for bot settings I use all pouches but massive, abyssal lurker, every obstacle and amulet of glory. With these settings I manage to get around 1.4-1.5m/hr making nature runes, depening on GE prices.

I'm in general very happy with this bot, but there are a few things I'd like to point out (they may already have been mentioned, I apologise for that). Manouvering in the abyss is sometimes a little clunky. This includes sometimes attempting to click obstacles even though I'm already in the inner circle and communicating with the dark mage in general. Another thing is while in the bank, it will sometimes deposit and withdraw pouches, sometimes withdraw amulets of glory to the inventory and sometimes deposit amulets with more than one charge.

7vu74hB.png

KZv2rZO.png

tl;dr: Pretty good bot m8

Last edited:
its a bit hard to talk most efficient route when the bot pauses around 20 seconds when it jumps the wall or goes into the abyss these things are the same every time unlike inside the abyss

and to say that you will never get pked i ran this on a level 100 with black dhide and would usually get pked within 2 hours every time which led me to wear nothing and think ive been killed once

why would anyone make an account that i have to put 50 hours into before it even can runecraft let alone make a profit when its just fixing the absurdly long delays between actions to fix this problem

it takes time i get that but its been doing the same mistake for weeks and you reply with basically i dont care

I'm in general very happy with this bot, but there are a few things I'd like to point out (they may already have been mentioned, I apologise for that). Manouvering in the abyss is sometimes a little clunky. This includes sometimes attempting to click obstacles even though I'm already in the inner circle and communicating with the dark mage in general. Another thing is while in the bank, it will sometimes deposit and withdraw pouches, sometimes withdraw amulets of glory to the inventory and sometimes deposit amulets with more than one charge.

tl;dr: Pretty good bot m8

Yes, interaction can sometimes be wonky since it takes longer to recover from a misclick due to Spectre. Communicating with the dark mage has a long delay between each dialog because when I was trying to use the bot with pre-Spectre delays, the bot would often close out of the dialog and talk to the dark mage again because it wasn't able to properly detect that the dialog had opened.

I'm aware of the bot occasionally misclicking things; that happens on every bot and happened before Spectre as well. You should be aware that I've got error handling for misclicks, so that isn't too much of a problem.

its a bit hard to talk most efficient route when the bot pauses around 20 seconds when it jumps the wall or goes into the abyss these things are the same every time unlike inside the abyss
why would anyone make an account that i have to put 50 hours into before it even can runecraft let alone make a profit when its just fixing the absurdly long delays between actions to fix this problem
it takes time i get that but its been doing the same mistake for weeks and you reply with basically i dont care

The bot clicks the wall/obstacle within 1-2 seconds on my PC (assuming it doesn't misclick, otherwise it will wait about 5-7 seconds). The copy of the bot on my PC is the same as the bot store's. Any extra delay you may be experiencing may be a result of serverside code obfuscation, where in layman's terms, the code is made unreadable to humans so my code cannot be stolen. The bot also takes 1-2 seconds to generate a path, so it's always going to pause momentarily after jumping over the wall.

It took less than 20 hours to make my RC bots when I was goldfarming with this bot last year. As stated above, "fixing the absurdly long delays" isn't as simple as an end user like you may think.

I do care because I personally use this bot to make money and because I want to make the best bots possible. To suggest otherwise is incredibly insulting to Team Alpha and myself.

and to say that you will never get pked i ran this on a level 100 with black dhide and would usually get pked within 2 hours every time which led me to wear nothing and think ive been killed once

Use a lower level account to avoid pkers like I am. For example, even though the QBD can technically be accessed at combat level 100, would you try killing her on such a weak character? Likewise, when the majority of RS3's playerbase consists of high level accounts, why would you use a high level account that can't defend itself to goldfarm? I'm not responsible for what people attempt to do with my bot because they didn't follow the instructions on the first page that say to use this bot on a low level character to avoid pkers.

For some reason once I start the bot it goes into bank, and is VERY slow withdrawing the 4 pouches I have selected. Then when it gets in the wilderness it walks slowly to the wizard teleports, then it sits and tanks damage for about 20 seconds before it goes through rocks or eyes etc. once it gets through it, it stays for about another 30 seconds just sitting there. It's very slow for some reason and I'm not sure why.

I've got it on resizeable screen all low detail.

i am not running it on a level 100 account atm it is only level 70 and i tried running it with addy and it still died in the abyss and did exactly what i said would just do a full loop of dying you could atleast add spam click the obstacle until it passes so you dont take damage while doing the obstacle instead of it doing it waiting then when it realizes it didnt pass after 10 seconds

i personally spam click anyway when doing it legit on my max main so i dont see why it would be an issue

Still unusable on 70 defence 60 magic
67hp 50agility/50mining/50woodcutting still just stands for too long and tanks doesn't run longer than half an hour before death

With and without addy armour are same results

Status
Not open for further replies.