Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Abyss Runecrafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Painfully slow, why is this a paid bot when it barely works. Obviously spectre is still fairly new, but still at least keep it free until it actually works.

Painfully slow, why is this a paid bot when it barely works. Obviously spectre is still fairly new, but still at least keep it free until it actually works.

The bot works well for me and some other people, and since it makes a lot of money I decided to keep it premium. I am not getting any unexplained speed issues when using this bot.

If you have an issue with this bot, completely fill out the bug report form. Complaints like "it's slow" aren't even remotely constructive.

Do you think it's possible to add a option to spam click the obstacles? when using my ironman account, if it fails to complete the obstacle it takes awhile for it to try again and takes alot of damage, i have to watch it at the moment or it will die.

Performance report:

Finding obstacles in the Abyss is very fast on my PC: It takes me less than 100 ms to find the nearest one.
Interaction is also fairly quick: It takes about 200 ms to click the obstacle.
Path generation was impacted heavily by Spectre: It takes about a second to generate even short paths.

I'm going to push an update that should hopefully make performance better on slower machines. Arbiter has informed me that bot store obfuscation shouldn't have much of an impact on bot performance, which I thought was the culprit for people reporting the bot taking a long time to execute certain queries that run quickly on my local machine.

May I suggest you not using it locally as I do not have a slow performance machine and still having these problems

still slow took 5minutes for 1 run it got small pouch too then 8 minutes for 2 runs still tanks things instead of just spam clicking obstacles

ZKKmFn3.png

Still takes awhile to retry the obstacle if it fails for me.

still slow took 5minutes for 1 run it got small pouch too then 8 minutes for 2 runs still tanks things instead of just spam clicking obstacles

Please open the bot with a console open and tell me how long each of the methods takes to execute.

@echo off
java -jar -Xmx1024m path to runemate
pause

Paste it into a text file and name it run.bat

Use that code to open a bot with a console open.

Last edited:
It does seem to have some slow issues. From what I've noticed is the only time it runs fast is the banking and after it's crossed into the rift it clicks the altar quickly.

Biggest issue is when it enters the wilderness after each click it waits roughly 8 seconds between clicking again. Then once in the Abyss is when it gets rough due to the high level of damage incoming. It stands there for roughly 8 seconds again waiting to click on the tunnel/eye/limbs etc.

It seems to take on average 3-3.5 minutes per run which it should be able to run it within 45 seconds - 1.5 minutes.

Hope that sheds come light, sorry if it's not specific enough it's the best I could do.

I'm 99 RCing already, but it's getting 36,500 EXP Per Hour and says it's making 712,000 GP Per Hour. I feel like it should be much quicker than that though.

Oh also, I think I should mention the EXP Per Hour includes bonus EXP as well.

Yeah I get around 12k an hour with a level 55 rc probably a month ago preban on my other account I was getting 60k an hour so something has happened to me the major problem is inside the rift outside it's relatively okay to me the damage could be reduced by spam clicking the obstacle until it passes or I pretty much die the first time it fails due to long delay on reclicking

Although the other day when you asked to try it the only thing I noticed changed was the freezing of the client when it started was usually really long maybe 30 seconds it was probably sub 5 and started really quick

It does seem to have some slow issues. From what I've noticed is the only time it runs fast is the banking and after it's crossed into the rift it clicks the altar quickly.

Biggest issue is when it enters the wilderness after each click it waits roughly 8 seconds between clicking again. Then once in the Abyss is when it gets rough due to the high level of damage incoming. It stands there for roughly 8 seconds again waiting to click on the tunnel/eye/limbs etc.

It seems to take on average 3-3.5 minutes per run which it should be able to run it within 45 seconds - 1.5 minutes.

Hope that sheds come light, sorry if it's not specific enough it's the best I could do.

I'm 99 RCing already, but it's getting 36,500 EXP Per Hour and says it's making 712,000 GP Per Hour. I feel like it should be much quicker than that though.

Oh also, I think I should mention the EXP Per Hour includes bonus EXP as well.

Please open the bot with a console open and tell me how long each of the methods takes to execute.

@echo off
pause

Extremely slow and gets stuck keeps saying (interacting with dark mage) even though all my pouches are fine

Aria, can you fix the dark mage and payment support?
your script stops at dark mage all the time, it gets stuck on the second conversation box
also your script charges when you start the script, meaning if we fk up and have to restart, it charges more than once
please fix as players who try to configure settings are being charged more than they are actually using

Aria, can you fix the dark mage and payment support?
your script stops at dark mage all the time, it gets stuck on the second conversation box
also your script charges when you start the script, meaning if we fk up and have to restart, it charges more than once
please fix as players who try to configure settings are being charged more than they are actually using

@echo off
pause

Hey, was just wondering if there was any chance of OSRS support in the future?

Thanks, Knova

Status
Not open for further replies.