Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Abyss Runecrafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I'll try legacy when I get home thanks I'll tell you of anything else that comes up

Now that my internet is stable again, I got the chance to do some stability testing of the bot.

ubuBMiV.png

This is without amulets of glory, which I'll readd in a future update. During the initial push the bot was not detecting the amulet of glory or correctly interacting with it, so that feature was temporarily removed.

I ran this for awhile today and the main things that i can see that slow it down are

it randomly deposits a pouch like 25% of the time then goes through the whole bank to look for it
the time between jumping over the wall and running is like a good 20 seconds
just after it does the obstacle on the outer ring it sometimes pauses for a long time to run to the alter also around 25% of the time
talking to dark mage it repairs them then talks to him again to repair them again before it finishes the lap

on other hand glorys are working for me fine it uses on equipment tab instead of toolbar

thanks

The bot is stable at the moment, if a bit slow.

Proggy is without glories.

vzj5egZ.png

K4AAt9s.png

With glory on actionbar
Running RS in fullscreen allows me to avoid any interaction issues. I'm going to add support for Legacy glory teleporting, though the bot might occasionally misclick and unequip the amulet.

Only getting around 750k/25k xp an hour with 91 rc at nature's can you post a full set up guide?

I'v tried to get it to work now multiple times and every time it runs me to the dark mage and tries to repair my pouches then just sits there.

I'v tried to get it to work now multiple times and every time it runs me to the dark mage and tries to repair my pouches then just sits there.

Upon obtaining a small pouch, the player should continue moving.

This bot was honestly the best money maker out there, ive tried so many variants of rune crafting scripts and i can honestly say this was absolutely 100% the best. Since specter update this bot literally for lack of a better word sucks... I dont want to blame you @Aria because i know its not your fault, with that being said ive used multiple other bots on this site which are free and continuously updated after specter which work amazingly. For a paid bot, it really is not worth 1c per year.

Upon obtaining a small pouch, the player should continue moving.

For me it sat there after repairing pouches, it then proceeded to ask to repair the pouches again.

This bot was honestly the best money maker out there, ive tried so many variants of rune crafting scripts and i can honestly say this was absolutely 100% the best. Since specter update this bot literally for lack of a better word sucks... I dont want to blame you @Aria because i know its not your fault, with that being said ive used multiple other bots on this site which are free and continuously updated after specter which work amazingly. For a paid bot, it really is not worth 1c per year.

For me it sat there after repairing pouches, it then proceeded to ask to repair the pouches again.

I literally use this bot every day (and get about 1.5m/hr, slightly below what I got pre-spectre with 91 rc), I haven't experienced any issue like that. There is no difference between the bot store and local copies.

Yea no matter what I do even when I don't use pouches it still just runs me to the dark mage and tries to talk to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.