Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Vorkath Mate

Primate
Bot works very well! It predominately has no problems, though very often it switches to slayer staff then just hovers the spawn and wont click it if its already landed. It really only seems to happen when the spawn lands offscreen before the bot turns the camera to have it in view. It performs well enough to be worth the loss of food and deaths, but it would be astronomical if it didn't tank 50s every fight or two. Is there something I can change to make this better?
I'll have a look at why that might be happening. I can assure you it doesn't happen without the slayer staff if that's an option for you.
am i missing somthing? i start it and it just banks my bolts/+pots then crashes
Sounds like you might be starting the bot with your finisher bolts equipped. Make sure to read through the instructions carefully.

i did have the bolts put in the wrong order on the setup, but even after fixing and updating it it still does it

every time i fail i lose the .20 cents and im down over 1. 20$ now is there anyways i can get a refund since i didnt even get it working? i even leave it paused while adjusting settings

Bot Author
i did have the bolts put in the wrong order on the setup, but even after fixing and updating it it still does it

every time i fail i lose the .20 cents and im down over 1. 20$ now is there anyways i can get a refund since i didnt even get it working? i even leave it paused while adjusting settings

Read the instructions, I've been fine when using it and it's down to user error so goodluck with a refund :)

Primate

The "Update settings" button is a new thing that I haven't had time to implement yet. You're going to have to restart the bot. If you send me a screenshot of your transaction log found at https://www.runemate.com/community/adcredits/ I can refund you for some of it, however, you also could've used the free trial to get your settings right.

Maybe I'm dumb, but how do I get it to alch? I had crumble undead runes in normal rune pouch, bot banked my alch runes before heading to vork

When I tried alch runes in rune pouch, it banked the crumble runes

Primate
Maybe I'm dumb, but how do I get it to alch? I had crumble undead runes in normal rune pouch, bot banked my alch runes before heading to vork

When I tried alch runes in rune pouch, it banked the crumble runes
if you have fire and nature runes in your inventory (not rune pouch) with the alching option enabled when you confirm or update the settings, it will keep them in the inventory and alch

if you have fire and nature runes in your inventory (not rune pouch) with the alching option enabled when you confirm or update the settings, it will keep them in the inventory and alch

Yep that's what I thought I had done, but I just did it again and it worked, thanks. It did deposit the nature runes, and then withdraw 50 instead of keeping the full stack.

Anyways, thanks!

Primate
Yep that's what I thought I had done, but I just did it again and it worked, thanks. It did deposit the nature runes, and then withdraw 50 instead of keeping the full stack.

Anyways, thanks!
definitely not supposed to do that, if you pause and withdraw the full stack it should keep them

Unless it's my own user error, I might have found a bug

-Alching is on
-Normal rune pouch, crumble undead runes inside
-Fires and Natures in inventory
-character dies while fighting vork, which happens sometimes, no problem here
-Death tele/walk to Torfinn , no problem here
!!-Collects items, puts fires and natures into Runepouch, and then banks all Crumble Undead runes, leaving bot to have no C.U. runes when it makes it way back and starts vorking again

-----------

Also, sometimes teles out when out of food/pots, but after you kill vork, and before you pick up loot

-----------

Also, I'm not sure if this is simply lag on my part, but sometimes the bot misclicks the crawler thing and it explodes on you (Slayer staff equipped)

Last edited:
Rodders
Bot seems to keep banking either my house tele's or teleport runes for teleport to house but then still goes to vorkath for kill,with no teleport method out of instance to bank,not sure what the problem is.

Primate
Bot seems to keep banking either my house tele's or teleport runes for teleport to house but then still goes to vorkath for kill,with no teleport method out of instance to bank,not sure what the problem is.
if you're using the spell, the runes for the teleport and crumble undead need to be inside your rune pouch, in most cases that means you need chaos, law and dust runes

Rodders
if you're using the spell, the runes for the teleport and crumble undead need to be inside your rune pouch, in most cases that means you need chaos, law and dust runes
Hey,so what seemed to be the problem was it didn't like me using fremmy boots 4 as teleport method as well as house teleport/teletabs. Not sure what as happening but when i changed my method to waterbirth island method it would withdraw house tele tabs to my inv fine.

Used to be amazing, now once it dies it just stands at the culinaromancer bank chest under lumbridge.
Dies very often also now, stands around then gets logged out due to idling

Last edited:
Primate
Used to be amazing, now once it dies it just stands at the culinaromancer bank chest under lumbridge.
Dies very often also now, stands around then gets logged out due to idling
sounds like your runelite and runemate need an update, as this bot hasn't changed in quite a while