Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Vorkath Mate

Primate
I find that when using another ring (archers i) then it banks the duelling in my inventory upon trip ending so when it gets to the end of the next trip it gets stuck trying to tele
And what are your settings for traversal, banking and restoration?

I'm 100% positive the bot will keep a Ring of dueling in the inventory if your banking is set to either dueling to ferox or dueling to castle wars

And what are your settings for traversal, banking and restoration?

I'm 100% positive the bot will keep a Ring of dueling in the inventory if your banking is set to either dueling to ferox or dueling to castle wars

Banking strategy: POH to lunar house portal
Rest strategy: Dueling to Ferox
Traversal strategy: Lunar Isle
House teleport: Teleport tablet

17 food

Primate
Banking strategy: POH to lunar house portal
Rest strategy: Dueling to Ferox
Traversal strategy: Lunar Isle
House teleport: Teleport tablet

17 food
Set your banking to dueling to ferox, the bank is a few steps away from the pool.

used this for over 1k kills so far, got on today after recent update and it cant even open the bank. helped it along a little, got it to vorkath completed one kill and it wont loot or start another kill.

Not sure if i'm doing something wrong, but bot isn't dodging fireball and dying every round, got 4 deaths in a row.

used this for over 1k kills so far, got on today after recent update and it cant even open the bank. helped it along a little, got it to vorkath completed one kill and it wont loot or start another kill.

Not sure if i'm doing something wrong, but bot isn't dodging fireball and dying every round, got 4 deaths in a row.
The client is currently experiencing issues dispatching events, which this bot heavily relies on. Party is aware and is working on a fix, so you should keep an eye out for any updates detailing this fix.

Do not use this bot again until you confirm this is fixed by visiting the RuneMate Discord server

wasted 40 cents. bot gave an exception error which i submitted when prompted. restarted the runemate client and runelite. bot sits there for a few seconds and script just stops.

Bot working great, wish there was a function to allow for more Anti-venoms; a single 4 dose will only last 2 kills. Maybe a Tick box to enable 'x' amount more potions could be added? Otherwise 5 stars.

mate 4 times after i press start bot it gets stuck on withdrawing diamond bolts (e) from bank and bot stops in 10secs. im loosing money on this problem...

still works

restart runelite and runemate
mate 4 times after i press start bot it gets stuck on withdrawing diamond bolts (e) from bank and bot stops in 10secs. im loosing money on this problem...

Primate

read the instructions