Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Vorkath Mate

sounds like your runelite and runemate need an update, as this bot hasn't changed in quite a while

Perhaps to help the guy out, this occurred with me whenever I had all of my teletabs in inv, and none extra in bank, so bot was missing tele method whenever it died, and so it couldn't death walk.

Solution was to have teletabs in inv, and in bank, just in case it dies

Assuming it's human error but can't get it to work for the life of me. Tried a bunch of different options, restarting the bot over and over but just keeps getting stuck in POH or at bank and crashes when trying to withdraw bolts. Had the main and finisher bolts set up right so idk.

Primate
Assuming it's human error but can't get it to work for the life of me. Tried a bunch of different options, restarting the bot over and over but just keeps getting stuck in POH or at bank and crashes when trying to withdraw bolts. Had the main and finisher bolts set up right so idk.
contact me on discord, or send me a dm with a screenshot of your settings/in game setup

Hi
bot works fine with everything how ever im having an issue
when it banks at ferox it clicks the pool to regen stats. then spam clicks my bolts to change them during the animation for the pool which stalls changing bolts
then the script stops its charged me a few times now for just 1 kill

16:58:18 [WARN ] [ EquipmentHandler] Failed to equip one or more items
16:58:18 [INFO ] [ Loop] Equipping items
16:58:18 [INFO ] [ AbstractBot] Failed an equip action 20 times in a row
16:58:18 [INFO ] [ Loop] Failed an equip action 20 times in a row

Primate
Hi
bot works fine with everything how ever im having an issue
when it banks at ferox it clicks the pool to regen stats. then spam clicks my bolts to change them during the animation for the pool which stalls changing bolts
then the script stops its charged me a few times now for just 1 kill

16:58:18 [INFO ] [ Loop] Equipping items
16:58:18 [INFO ] [ AbstractBot] Failed an equip action 20 times in a row
16:58:18 [INFO ] [ Loop] Failed an equip action 20 times in a row
This happens when you use a Ring of dueling in your equipment. Use a different ring.

Gets stuck at bank using ranged mode.
Finishes kill with finisher ammo, banks, deposits normal ammo, gets stuck trying to withdraw finisher ammo (which is still equipped).

Also had issues when using mounted glory to edgeville as the banking strategy, just stands idle in POH

No RoD in equipment.

Could we also consider a 1-2 minute (or any reasonable time frame) warning before stopping the bot when out of supplies. Ran out of potions and just stopped 1 minute into a new hour before I could pause to re-supply.

Last edited:
I tried it last night but I didn't have 83 cons. Seemed to be great with kills but house advertisement support would be amazing. I'm currently using MaxiHomes to smash out some construction and I'll let you know how it goes. Also I used serp helm and didn't seem to have issues.

I tried it last night but I didn't have 83 cons. Seemed to be great with kills but house advertisement support would be amazing. I'm currently using MaxiHomes to smash out some construction and I'll let you know how it goes. Also I used serp helm and didn't seem to have issues.

Update on this:

Ended up going back and trying to use ring of duelling but after one trip the ring gets deposited into the bank despite setting food to 17. Still solid though, just needs a little tweaking.

Primate

Update on this:

Ended up going back and trying to use ring of duelling but after one trip the ring gets deposited into the bank despite setting food to 17. Still solid though, just needs a little tweaking.
I'm not sure what you mean. If you set banking and restoration to Ferox it should always keep a ring.

I'm not sure what you mean. If you set banking and restoration to Ferox it should always keep a ring.

I find that when using another ring (archers i) then it banks the duelling in my inventory upon trip ending so when it gets to the end of the next trip it gets stuck trying to tele