Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Vorkath Mate

Hey Defeat3d is there anyway you can create an option to keep the seal of passage in the inventory for people that haven't done frem elite diaries?

For some reason the bot gets stuck on trying to pick up the loot, was working couple days ago but now it's not.

Last edited:
Primate
Hey Defeat3d is there anyway you can create an option to keep the seal of passage in the inventory for people that haven't done frem elite diaries?
complete dream mentor so you can use the pirate's bank booth

For some reason the bot gets stuck on trying to pick up the loot, was working couple days ago but now it's not.
disable ground item plugin

I dont know why, but sometimes it teleports to waterbirth, using tele tab.
and then uses another tele tab 2-3 sometimes even more. to go to waterbirth before it runs to boat.
the fight itself is flawless. Wouldent it be better if it walks east or tries that, instead of using teletabs over and over ?
18:08:10 [INFO ] [ VorkathTracker] Setting Vorkath to Vorkath(level: 0, position: 12285, 5118, 0)
18:08:10 [INFO ] [ Loop] Walking to Vorkath
18:08:10 [INFO ] [ Walk] Walking locally between Coordinate(12288, 5108, 0) and Coordinate(12288, 5117, 0)
18:08:10 [DEBUG] [ Walk] Failed to build immediate path, checking surrounding
18:08:10 [INFO ] [ Loop] Walking to Vorkath
18:08:10 [INFO ] [ Walk] Walking locally between Coordinate(12288, 5108, 0) and Coordinate(12288, 5117, 0)
18:08:10 [DEBUG] [ Walk] Failed to build immediate path, checking surrounding
18:08:11 [INFO ] [ Loop] Walking to Vorkath
18:08:11 [INFO ] [ Walk] Walking locally between Coordinate(12288, 5108, 0) and Coordinate(12288, 5117, 0)
18:08:11 [DEBUG] [ Walk] Failed to build immediate path, checking surrounding
18:08:11 [INFO ] [ Walk] Walking locally between Coordinate(12288, 5108, 0) and Coordinate(12288, 5117, 0)
18:08:11 [DEBUG] [ Walk] Failed to build immediate path, checking surrounding
18:08:11 [INFO ] [ Walk] Walking locally between Coordinate(12288, 5110, 0) and Coordinate(12288, 5117, 0)
18:08:11 [TRACE] [ CoordinatePath] Moving with minimap to Coordinate(12288, 5117, 0)
upload_2023-8-28_18-3-51.png

Runemate Credits Guru
Since I've returned few short days ago, I've seen some interesting new bots, lots of new boss scripts and others I can't wait to try...

For the past few days I've been using this Vorkath script and I have to say VERY much impressed! Works smooth, no issues whatsoever and kills vork better than I and most human hands could. I haven't got much experience in ban rate but from what I've seen already it's soo much better, I've used other scripts and got banned straight after using it once, people report the ban rate for this script to be outstanding - This script is just what I've been looking for and just happens to be live for my return - Madness! Absolutely beautiful!

Keep up the good work!!!

Received the following error with version 1.4.5:

Will restart computer and see if it works

java.rmi.RemoteException: Error executing opcode 1; nested exception is:
java.lang.ReflectiveOperationException: Unable to retrieve the value of FieldHook(GETFIELD Region.tileFloorObjects: iv.uy [Liy;) for iv@19115705
at aux.iIiiIiiIiiiI.special(md:1061)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.rmi/sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at java.rmi/sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.rmi/sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Unknown Source)
at java.rmi/sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(Unknown Source)
at java.rmi/sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(Unknown Source)
at java.rmi/sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.lambda$run$0(Unknown Source)
at java.rmi/sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ReflectiveOperationException: Unable to retrieve the value of FieldHook(GETFIELD Region.tileFloorObjects: iv.uy [Liy;) for iv@19115705
at aux.IIIIiiiIIIIi.final(ko:88)
at aux.iIiiIiiIiiiI.const(md:1730)
at aux.iIiiIiiIiiiI.special(md:997)
... 17 more
Caused by: java.lang.ReflectiveOperationException: Unable to reflect getter for FieldHook(GETFIELD Region.tileFloorObjects: iv.uy [Liy;)
at aux.IIIIiiiIIIIi.const(ko:525)
at aux.IIIIiiiIIIIi.final(ko:504)
... 19 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: iv.uy [Liy;
at aux.IIIIiiiIIIIi.final(ko:172)
at aux.IIIIiiiIIIIi.const(ko:487)
... 20 more

Primate
Received the following error with version 1.4.5:

Will restart computer and see if it works

java.rmi.RemoteException: Error executing opcode 1; nested exception is:
java.lang.ReflectiveOperationException: Unable to retrieve the value of FieldHook(GETFIELD Region.tileFloorObjects: iv.uy [Liy;) for iv@19115705
at aux.iIiiIiiIiiiI.special(md:1061)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.rmi/sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at java.rmi/sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Unknown Source)
at java.rmi/sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(Unknown Source)
at java.rmi/sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(Unknown Source)
at java.rmi/sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.lambda$run$0(Unknown Source)
at java.rmi/sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ReflectiveOperationException: Unable to retrieve the value of FieldHook(GETFIELD Region.tileFloorObjects: iv.uy [Liy;) for iv@19115705
at aux.IIIIiiiIIIIi.final(ko:88)
at aux.iIiiIiiIiiiI.const(md:1730)
at aux.iIiiIiiIiiiI.special(md:997)
... 17 more
Caused by: java.lang.ReflectiveOperationException: Unable to reflect getter for FieldHook(GETFIELD Region.tileFloorObjects: iv.uy [Liy;)
at aux.IIIIiiiIIIIi.const(ko:525)
at aux.IIIIiiiIIIIi.final(ko:504)
... 19 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: iv.uy [Liy;
at aux.IIIIiiiIIIIi.final(ko:172)
at aux.IIIIiiiIIIIi.const(ko:487)
... 20 more
Update runelite and restart.

Update runelite and restart.
That was exactly the fix. Thank you

Hi @Defeat3d, am I missing a setting?

I set the food minimum to 12 and prayer dosage to minimum 2. In the inventory I had 14 fish and 3 prayer pot doses. Is there some other condition that's considered? I did have 0 available spaces after bot looted 2 superior dragon bones and 2 other items.

Primate
That was exactly the fix. Thank you

Hi @Defeat3d, am I missing a setting?

I set the food minimum to 12 and prayer dosage to minimum 2. In the inventory I had 14 fish and 3 prayer pot doses. Is there some other condition that's considered? I did have 0 available spaces after bot looted 2 superior dragon bones and 2 other items.
missing health/prayer is subtracted from your minimum requirement

say you're missing 40 health, then 2 sharks are taken off your inventory contents