Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Vorkath Mate

@Defeat3d, bot is working really well in the last 10 hours of use. Thank you!

May I ask if the bot picks up Scaly blue dragonhide? It's useful for blue dragonhide scales for irons especially. Curious if support for it is possible :). Thank you

Primate
@Defeat3d, bot is working really well in the last 10 hours of use. Thank you!

May I ask if the bot picks up Scaly blue dragonhide? It's useful for blue dragonhide scales for irons especially. Curious if support for it is possible :). Thank you
all you have to do is set the minimum loot value below the value of the scaly blue dragonhide

very nice script thank you! issue im having is itll pull out bgs but then woox walk with it to try specing? thank you again

Love the script, would be great if it could BGS spec at beginning of each kill when using ranged. But still great without the spec.

Doesnt work that well. Keeps crashing at bank even though it is setup correctly. Wasted around 2USD just trying to make it work.

Everything with this is really good. Only exception it draws out money everytime you got to restart it. Should change to a one time payment an hour, not withdraw 0.20 everytime you start it.

Primate
Everything with this is really good. Only exception it draws out money everytime you got to restart it. Should change to a one time payment an hour, not withdraw 0.20 everytime you start it.
that's not a decision to be made by bots, that's just how the runemate payment system works

Hello good sir! The bot have worked great the past few days, but since yesterday it just teles to POH and just tries to tele to POH again

Any ideas why it'll seemingly randomly tele out with plenty of supplies left? I'm losing a losing a lot of <100 hp left kc.