Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

Hello every! I have made a few bots so far with this with great success! But i made a world hoping miner today and i black listed all skill worlds etc , yet the bot still gets stuck trying to go to 2200 skill world and 1750 skill world. These do not have a black list option. Is there a work around or not?

Also for randomization i would like to have the bot open the inventory on the interface just to seem more human like. for the life of me i cannot figure out how to get this action to work. Any help (when it world switchs it keeps the world switching menu open, does not check the the actual visual inventory but does check the code when it banks, so it looks like i magically know how much is in my inventory before banking and the world hop menu is still open)

EDIT: - Also gets stuck trying to join the world it is already on.
- IF someone beats the bot in mining an ore rock it continues to mine that rock until end of animation is there a wrok around to make it check the object it is mining is still a valid for mining??

Would greatly appreciate any help!! This Bot program is amazing Greaat Work

Last edited:
Would love to have a creatable interface like most other bots on RuneMate where we can change all variables on the fly, from drop downs, check boxes, etc. Would make things much more clean.

Also, what would help more than anything else, would be to be able to use actions in a row and NOT have to end on an action. Currently, the bot goes back to the start once an action is completed and has to go through all of one's conditions again. This makes our webs of modules much more complex than they have to be and creates more bugs.

For example, I'd rather have:
Bresenhem to point A ---> wait until within 10 area of GameObject (if doesn't occur within 30s, THEN...) ---> click on GameObject

INSTEAD of this:

calculate are we at point A ---yes---> click GameObject
calculate are we at point A ---no---> Bresenhem to point A

They do the same thing, but the former makes the web look cleaner and can cut web complexity visually in half. This is a simple example so it may not look like it'd change much, but it definitely would. Take this following example for when you have webs for a mining bot that simply mines, deposits into ore box and then ore bank when full, and gets food from bank when out of food. Look at how complex this has to be at VisualRM current development:

16iz6vs.jpg

Last edited:
Hello GorillaGuy,

This bot mapping program has everything you just mentioned. You just have to create the variables and change them within the node you want or add randomizers to different variables. You can change everything on the fly.....

Hello GorillaGuy,

This bot mapping program has everything you just mentioned. You just have to create the variables and change them within the node you want or add randomizers to different variables. You can change everything on the fly.....
HA. That's not what I mean. There's an option in the lower right of VisualRM to create an interface, but it's not developed yet by the creator of VisualRM. I'm just requesting that it be worked on. Navigating a web to find things and going through a list of variables and manually changing them via typing is too much work.

I see now what you are saying... That seems like alot for simpley mining, banking and food. Apologies. I am still trying to make randomizations like hovering over skills and opening inventory. Cannot figure it out. like my post above.

Would love to have a creatable interface like most other bots on RuneMate where we can change all variables on the fly, from drop downs, check boxes, etc. Would make things much more clean.

Yeah, that would be awesome.

Also, what would help more than anything else, would be to be able to use actions in a row and NOT have to end on an action. Currently, the bot goes back to the start once an action is completed and has to go through all of one's conditions again. This makes our webs of modules much more complex than they have to be and creates more bugs.

You can't have actions in a row because the bot will otherwise never know to what degree it must do an action. It NEEDS conditions inbetween otherwise it would never get past doing the first action in a pure action chain.

Bresenhem to point A ---> wait until within 10 area of GameObject (if doesn't occur within 30s, THEN...) ---> click on GameObject

INSTEAD of this:

Assigning a root node will heavily reduce the number of nodes your bot will have to go through on each cycle. This is how I would do it:

V3BgZEQ.png

7TBmbBj.png

Now I haven't made a miner so I'm not 100% sure if the conditions/objects work as intended, but something along these lines is fairly lightweight.

Yeah, that would be awesome.

You can't have actions in a row because the bot will otherwise never know to what degree it must do an action. It NEEDS conditions inbetween otherwise it would never get past doing the first action in a pure action chain.

Assigning a root node will heavily reduce the number of nodes your bot will have to go through on each cycle. This is how I would do it:

V3BgZEQ.png

7TBmbBj.png

Now I haven't made a miner so I'm not 100% sure if the conditions/objects work as intended, but something along these lines is fairly lightweight.
If the bot cant do the action, then you have an IF THEN for each action. Not that difficult.

If the bot cant do the action, then you have an IF THEN for each action. Not that difficult.
That's why condition nodes exist. If you don't want to connect condition nodes with actions in a hierarchical order then you're quite literally barking up the wrong tree.

also, you can use a single condition and action node to complete multiple actions, as long as they are represented by the condition node (e.g. multiple game object interactions with multiple game objects).

fyGQVk5.png

Please Add total skill 1750 and total skill 2200 to black list on world hopper

Edit: Or and a function with the World Hopper so that if it gets stuck trying to join a certain world it moves on to the next one in the list.

Thanks

Last edited:
Jagex Secret Police

INSTEAD of this:

They do the same thing, but the former makes the web look cleaner and can cut web complexity visually in half. This is a simple example so it may not look like it'd change much, but it definitely would. Take this following example for when you have webs for a mining bot that simply mines, deposits into ore box and then ore bank when full, and gets food from bank when out of food. Look at how complex this has to be at VisualRM current development:

16iz6vs.jpg
Looks like you're being incredibly inefficient if you actually need that many nodes for a bot that does that lol

can someone dm me ive managed to create a basic mining bot but i need help sorting it out so they use ore box and fill that before going bank

Seems like banking actions are inhuman levels of fast. Seems like this could be something to raise suspicions over. Anyone else notice this? (especially with deposit all of X action)?

Seems like banking actions are inhuman levels of fast. Seems like this could be something to raise suspicions over. Anyone else notice this? (especially with deposit all of X action)?
You can change delay speed and mouse speed when doing a specific action. Have you tried this?

@tyb51 Do you think it's possible to add in calculation condition to compare two coords distances instead of a coord with a number? If no then what does the number go off of? 1 = 1 tile?

You can change delay speed and mouse speed when doing a specific action. Have you tried this?

@tyb51 Do you think it's possible to add in calculation condition to compare two coords distances instead of a coord with a number? If no then what does the number go off of? 1 = 1 tile?

I'm guessing so, think of mining bots that use locations you can customize using a radius/center option, you set the radius as 1 and the bot will stay at the tile that is considered "Center" and only mine rocks within 1 tile of him, so I'm guessing it's Number=Tile which would be 1=1.

Niche bots at your disposal

If you compare 2 distances then it will always be a static number. If you want to have an entity within a distance, use the filter in the query options of said entity

Hey guys having a little mind confuse here. I'm trying to get the bot to buy items from the shop if not items are not available it would hop to buy them.

The difficulty i'm having is its trying to world hop but the Shop tab is still open.... I can't close the shop tab and then world hop as these are 2 interactions.

Picture:
pt0zSnr.png